Can't believe it!!!

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

When Onew and you reached the door and he let you down. You opened the door and both of you walked out but then out of nowhere, cameras popped up in front you and Onew and started taking pictures. You quickly put the hoodie over your head and turned around. You knew that these things would be really bad if people saw your face.

“Excuse me, who are you miss?”

“Are you and Onew dating each other?”

“Are you in a relationship with SHINee’s Onew?”

“Why are you here today?”

“How long have you two been together?”

The people were asking you so many questions but you kept covering you face.

“I’m sorry, I really have to go.” You said as you quickly went through the wall of cameras and ran out the door you quickly took off your hoodie and threw it away. You then started to walk around casually as you tied up your hair. You saw the reporters running towards you and you walked up to them.

“Excuse me, what’s going on?”

“We just saw SHINee’s Onew with a girl.” Said one of the reporters.

“Oh! Really?” you pretended to be surprised. “No wonder…” you pretended to realise something.

“What?”

“Did you see where she went?”

“Well yeah… she bumped into my before. She went that way.” You pointed towards the park and the reporters started running. When they were some distance away, you laughed loudly.

“Ah… these people always so gullible.”

“Not bad Jenny.” you heard a male’s voice. You turned around and saw Gi Kwang. You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist.

“What do you want?”

“Well, I was walking home from training when I saw this.”

“And your point it?”

“You’re hiding something from me.”

“So? Why should I tell people like you my secrets?”

“Because I’m not who you think I am.”

“Right… I’ve heard that before.”

“But it’s true.”

“Right… then I’m the queen of England.” You said sarcastically. You turned around and walked away.

“Well I’m going to be famous!”

“And that’s meant to impress me?”

“No, I just wanted to know if-”

“Don’t waste my time with your pathetic lies. Go to hell Gi Kwang.” You walked away.

“Jenny, wait, the whole kingka thing is an act. I swear.” Gi Kwang chased after you.

“Sure. Whatever.”

“Look, that bet that I made with Doo Joon was a way for me to get closer to you.”

“Oh, so you thought that by humiliating me, you could get closer to me?”

“Yes. No. Well… I was hoping that you would come to me so that I could comfort you, so that I could show you the real me.”

“Right… you expect me to believe that?”

“Yes, Jenny you have to believe me. The whole kingka act is to rise up my status for when I debut in my group. You can ask people, I’ve never had a girlfriend.”

You scoffed and started walking even faster. “Can you leave me alone?”

“Jenny.” Gi Kwang grabbed your hand. You tried to jerk it away but he didn’t let go.

“MY GOD!!! I SAID LET GO OF ME!! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!!! MY LIFE WAS FINE BEFORE YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIEND AND JONGHYUN AND EVERYONE CAME INTO MY LIFE!!! CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!!!”

Gi Kwang looked at you as walked away from him.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

These stupid boys are unbelievable! When will they understand that I don’t like them and that I’m not that stupid anymore to fall for their innocent act? There is no way in hell am I going to fall for that act. They make my sister seem mild when it comes to annoying. Stupid Doo Joon! Stupid Gi Kwang! Stupid Jonghyun!

I saw a can and started kicking it. I was kicking it for sometime but then it got on the road and a car ran over it.

“Seriously, I’m going to through it away later.” I complained. Then someone handed a can to me. I looked up and saw Ga Hyun smiling at me.

“Oh! What are you doing here?”

“Well… I heard news that Onew oppa was seen with another girl and went to see who she is.”

“Oh… really?” I wonder how she’ll react when she finds out it’s me.

“Anyways, you look angry. Is it that time of the month for you?” Why is everyone asking me that? It’s not that time for me. Sheesh.

“No. I’m just angry at Jonghyun.”

“Oh! Speaking of Jonghyun oppa, do you think he’s angry at me?”

“Why would he be angry at you?”

“Because Key oppa stole my heart.” She is never going to surprise me. Next week, she’ll probably be head over heels for Taemin.

“So, you were into Jonghyun first and now Key?”

“No… my idol love is Key, my crush is Gi Kwang.”

I started having a coughing fit.

“Jenny! Are you ok?” How can I be ok? She likes a jerk! A person who humiliated me just to be close to me.

“Um… let me think about it… NO!”

“But why?”

“Why? He’s the one that did the bet with Doo Joon in order to embarrass me in front of the whole school.”

“Jenny, calm down. He told everyone in school that it was actually planned. It was for a show.”

“Right… you believe that?”

“Everyone is talking about it. They said that you and Doo Joon were such great actors.”

Great actors? Psh, what a liar, do I look that gullible? It was more like it was all real and they wanted to humiliate me.

“I’m not talking about this anymore.” I turned around and walked away.

“Oh c’mon Jenny. You’re always hiding secrets from me and I never mind that much when I find out. Can’t you just let me off this one time?”

“Fine. But when he makes you cry, I’ll be there to say ‘I told you so’.”

“Thanks Jenny! You’re awesome!”

“Yeah, yeah. I know.”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~