O.O What do I say?

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

When you fell down, there was a lot of noise and that got Doo Joon’s attention.

“Chaeyeon, oppa has to go and help Jenny unni. Looks like she’s in trouble.”

Doo Joon quickly ran into the kitchen to see Jae Won helping you up.

“Jenny, are you ok?” Doo Joon ran up to you and looked for any wounds on you.

“I’m alright.” You smiled.

“Why don’t you two go home and I’ll get Hwang Mi to help me.” Said Jae Won.

“Eh?! Jae Won, I have to help you. I promised.”

“Look, you promised that you’d help me. Help is no longer needed now go.” said Jae Won.

“But-”

“No buts, you are completely covered in food. If you don’t go quickly, you’ll get eaten my ants if you don’t clean up.” Jae Won pointed to your clothes. You looked down and saw that you were fully clothed in food.

“Alright, alright. I’ll go. Bye Jae Won.” You waved and turn around.

“Yah! Don’t I get a hug and kiss?” asked Jae Won. You rolled your eyes and slowly went up to hug him and peck him on the cheek. You smiled and moved back.

“Tell Hwang Mi unni I said hi, and bye.” You laughed a little bit and waved goodbye before grabbing your bag and walking out.

“You should take her home.” Said Jae Won, he didn’t look up because he was cooking.

“Sorry?” Doo Joon asked surprised.

“Go and walk Jenny home, I already have someone helping me.” Doo Joon gave him a confused look.

“Dude, just go.” Doo Joon nodded his head, grabbed his bag and got into his car. He started driving and not long after, he saw you walking and cleaning your uniform.

He was slowly following you and this creeped you out a little bit. You finally got tired of it and stopped. You walked up to the car and knocked on the window. It rolled down slowly.

“YAH!!! WHY ARE YOU-” you shouted before seeing Doo Joon staring at you. “here?” you said more quietly.

“Um… Jae Won-sshi told me to take you home.” You nodded your head.

“You know you don’t need to right?”

“But your boyfriend-” said Doo Joon before you interrupted him with your laughing.

“Ahahaha. You think Jae Won is my boyfriend? He’s not. What made you think that?”

“Well… um… the hug and kiss…?” Doo Joon said nervously.

“Oh….” You laughed again. “No. No.” you shook your head. “That’s normal in Australia.”

“Australia?” Doo Joon asked.

“Yep. Australia. I lived there most of my life until a few years ago.” You started to pick some kim chi off you.

“Get in.” Doo Joon said all of a sudden.

“Eh?” you asked looking surprised.

“Come on, get in. It’ll get dark soon so I’ll take you home.” Doo Joon got out of the car and walked over to you. You stood there in shook and just stared at Doo Joon. He reached you and took off his jacket.

“Um… can you?” he said nervously as he pointed to your shirt.

“Oh, yeah.” You took off your jacket and he put his jacket around you. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Thanks.” You bowed.

“Now, get in.” he opened the door but you shook your head. “No, it’s ok. I’ll walk.”

“Don’t make me.”

“Make you what?” you eyed him suspiciously. He slowly walked closer to you. “Tickle you!” he started tickling you at the waist. You pushed his hands away and started running. He chased up after you and both of you were laughing.

“Yah! You’re so fast!” Doo Joon yelled out to you.

“I get that a lot!” you yelled back.

“Gotcha!” Doo Joon finally caught up to you. He grabbed you from behind around the waist. You stopped and froze. You didn’t move at all. Your heart was beating really fast. Doo Joon then rested his head on your shoulder.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~

I was joking around with Doo Joon when he caught me from behind. I froze. I didn’t know how to react. This is the first time something like this has happened. What do I do? I could hear my heart beat really quickly and my face going all hot. I think felt something on my shoulders and turned around to see Doo Joon resting his head on it. My eyes widened and my heart felt like a racing car.

His arms went tighter around my waist and I quickly let out a squeal and jumped.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. What I did was wrong. I’m sorry.” Doo Joon kept bowing.

“No, it’s ok. It’s just no guy has done that before.”

“It’s not ok. I’m sorry. I never should have done that. You probably think that I’m a jerk. I’m sorry.”

I let out a faint laugh. Gosh, I don’t know why he made such a deal out of it. “Look it’s no big deal. Here, I’ll show you.” I hugged him and quickly let go back then I couldn’t because he was hugging me.

“Please, just a little bit longer.” Said Doo Joon.

“Doo Joon…” my heart was beating so quickly that I couldn’t even think properly.

“Jenny… I know that I just met you but can you please be my girlfriend?” Wait, did I just hear that right? Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend?

“Um…” I’m officially speechless.

“Look, I’ll treat you right. I’ll make sure that you’re happy. Trust me.” Gosh, what do I do in these situations? Do I say yes? Do I say no? Oh my gosh, my heart is beating so quickly I feel like it’s in my throat.

“I’ll think about it and tell you tomorrow.” I slightly pushed him away and turned around but then turned around slowly and smiled brightly. “But even if I do turn you down, let’s not be awkward ok?” I turned around and mentally slapped myself.

Why on earth did I say that? He’d probably think that I’m going to reject him. Aish! I hit myself on the head and walked away. I was telling myself off.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

I walked into my dorm at the school and laid down on my bed. Aish, this girl is unbelievable. In a bad way. How can she punch me? The power vocal of SHINee. I got up from my bed and walked over to the mirror and took off my sunglasses.

“Argh!!!” I screamed out and jumped back. I can’t believe it, this girl actually left a mark. How hard did she punch. I wouldn’t know cause I didn’t feel any pain. Yeah… I didn’t feel any pain… There on my face, my beautiful face was a bruise. There’s no way make up could fix this. That girl is lucky that it’s the weekend so I can have time for this to heal. She’s so annoying. I hate her! Now I have to cancel my date. Screw her!

­------Phone call------

Hyuna: Hey oppa!
Me: Hey baby. I’m so sorry babe.
Hyuna: Oh, what is it oppa? Wait, maybe you won’t feel so bad after I tell you something.
Me: What? What are you going to tell me?
Hyuna: I’m going to the date tonight. Sorry…I have… something to do…
Me: Oh… really? Where are you?
Hyuna: Um… studying… I have a test…
Me: Oh.
Hyuna: So what did you want to tell me?
Me: Um… nothing… it wasn’t important because I just forgot about it *laughs*
Hyuna: Oh.
Me: Well, I miss you. Bye.
Hyuna: Sorry…

------End of phone call------

Looks like Hyuna had something coming up too. Well, that just made my life that bit more easier. Now that this it out of the way, I can go back to my plan. How do I reveal to the world that the famous composer is just some high school girl who is inexperienced when it comes to love. She is going to get it. When her secret is revealed, let’s see if she can put her running skills to use.

I went to bed thinking about how Jenny would react when I blackmail. I laughed myself to sleep.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~