Phase 2 of Hyuna's evil plans

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Four days later~~~~~

Jonghyun was wearing a hoodie over his head and a pair of sunglasses. He had dyed his hair brown now. He was looking around suspiciously and looking down at his watch.

“Oppa!” Hyuna was running up to him waving. She had gotten rid of her blonde hair and gone brown. She was also wearing a hoodie over her head and a pair of sunglasses too.

“Hey” Jonghyun smiled.

“I’m so happy we’ve finally gotten over that problem.” Hyuna smiled.

“Me too. Now, should we go and have some fun?” Jonghyun said excitedly warming up his hands.

“Aren’t you glad it’s a super sunny yet very cold day today?” Hyuna asked him.

Jonghyun laughed. “Yeah. It’s harder for us to get caught.”

“Well? What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Hyuna linked arms with Jonghyun and they went into the amusement park.

After 5 hours of hanging out at the amusement park, Jonghyun and Hyuna went around in the streets of Seoul and went to look for a place to eat dinner. They ended up eating at an outside place.

“It’s so nice hanging out with you today.” Hyuna smiled.

“You think so? I had an awesome time too.” Jonghyun was eating his food.

Hyuna looked up at the sky and let out a sigh and smiled. Jonghyun looked up at her and saw her and smiled.

“Ahh… doesn’t the sky look so beautiful tonight? The stars are so twinkly tonight.” Hyuna pointed up to the sky. Jonghyun looked up as well. They both looked back down at one another and their faces were only centimetres apart.

Hyuna leaned in forward and closed her eyes as she kissed Jonghyun. Jonghyun then kissed back but then Hyuna pulled herself back. She wiped her lips with her arm.

“I-I-I-I’m so sorry. I d-d-didn’t mean to.” Hyuna’s eyes started to water.

“No. It’s okay. I understand you still have-” Jonghyun tried to reassure her.

“Feelings for you? Yeah. I do. But you have a girlfriend.” Hyuna started crying. “I can’t do this. I’m sorry, I thought I could hide my love for you but I can’t. I’m sorry, I have to go.” Hyuna stood up, grabbed her bag and ran away crying.

Jonghyun wanted to follow her but he couldn’t because he had to pay for the meal. After paying, he went around trying to find her but he couldn’t so he went back to his dorm.

~~~~~Hyuna’s POV~~~~~

I just put on the best show of my life. I kissed Jonghyun and he kissed back which means my plan is working. I’m slowly winning him back. Not that I want him anyways, I just want him to not be happy with anyone else. I want him to want me but can’t have me.

“I-I-I-I’m so sorry. I d-d-didn’t mean to.” my great acting skills allowed my eyes to start watering.

“No. It’s okay. I understand you still have-”

“Feelings for you? Yeah. I do. But you have a girlfriend. I can’t do this. I’m sorry, I thought I could hide my love for you but I can’t. I’m sorry, I have to go.” I stood and grabbed my things and ran away. My acting skills are so awesome. I turned the corner and wiped my tears and smirked.

I wonder if that reporter guy kept his side of the deal.

~~~~~End of Hyuna’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

I kissed Hyuna back. What is that meant to mean? Does that mean I still love Hyuna? What about Jenny? What’s going to happen now? I messed up big time. Aish!

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Meanwhile, your day went like this~~~~~

Today was my free day and I honestly have no idea what to do. Jane is off in acting classes. Nina and Vicky went to film Strong Heart. Sang Hee unni went to film for Music Core since she’s the new MC there. Hyun Ji unni is working on the duet. Onew oppa, Ki Bum oppa and Taemin are filming Star Golden Bell. Minho is filming Dream Team and Jonghyun is meeting up with a friend and then there’s me. What am I doing? Hmm… Absolutely nothing. How boring. There’s nothing good on TV either. Sighs.

I decided to go out for a walk around the dorm and see if I can hang out with the other trainees. I closed the door and turned around when I saw Kevin walking down the hallway.

“Kevin” I called out. He turned around and smiled at me. He ran up to me.

“Hey, what’s up?” Kevin asked me. I looked down and puffed up my cheeks.

“Nothing. I have no schedules going on today and everyone is busy so yeah” you smiled, trying to get rid of your boredness.

“Ah. I see. You can hang out with me. I don’t have any schedules anymore.”

“Really?” you said excitedly, like a kid.

“Yep” Kevin nodded his head and laughed. You smiled while biting your bottom lip.

“But where to go is the question.” Said Kevin.

You stood there thinking. “Ah! I have a place. It doesn’t have a lot of people and it’s a very refreshing.

“Really? Well, let’s go then.” Kevin grabbed your arm and pulled you out to the exit of the building. He then took you to his car.

“You can drive here?” you asked him surprised.

“Yeah, as long you past the driving test.” Kevin replied while opening the car door for you.

“Oh, that’s cool” you said as you got into the car and put on your seatbelt. Kevin got into the driver’s seat, put his seatbelt on and looked over at you.

“So where to?”

“Gwangju orphanage”

“Gwangju orphanage it is” Kevin started the engine and started driving. You finally reach Gwangju orphanage. You stepped out of the car and Kevin followed behind you.

“So how do you know this place?”

“My friend owns this orphanage and he works here too”

“So where helping him out?”

“You catch on fast” you laughed and took Kevin into the orphanage.

“It’s Jenny unni!” said the children there excitedly as they saw you and ran towards you. They all hugged you. You looked over at Kevin who was looking at you.

“My minions” you said laughing.

“Understood” Kevin saluted to you and both of you laughed.

“Ok my minions let’s go and see what Jae Won is doing!” you said pointing forward.

“Jenny unni, where’s Doo Joon oppa?” Chaeyeon asked.

“Eh?” you asked surprised. “He’s really busy and he said he won’t be coming for quite some time.”

“Oh...” said Chaeyeon sadly.

“But! Don’t worry, Kevin oppa is here. He’s even more awesome than Doo Joon oppa.” You said smiling.

“Really? That’s so cool!” said Chaeyeon excitedly as she ran to Kevin and hugged him. Kevin looked at you with a shocked expression on his face. You smiled and gave him two thumbs up.

“Ok. Let’s give Kevin oppa some breathing space.” You said as you moved the kids away from Kevin.

“Jenny!” you turned around and saw Jae Won waving and smiling at you. You waved back. You grabbed Kevin’s arm and walked over to Jae Won.

“Hey Jae Won” you said in English. You turned to Kevin and said to him quietly, “You can speak to him in English, we’re all Aussies here.” Kevin nodded.

“Hi. I’m Kevin.” Kevin put his hand out and Jae Won shook it.

“So your Jenny’s friend?” Jae Won asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, a friend of Jenny is a friend of mine. Now, why are you two here today?” Jae Won asked.

“We’re here to help you out.”

“Well you can start off with the washing.” Jae Won turned around, picked up a basket full of dirty clothes and gave them to you and walked away.

“He’s very straight forward isn’t he?” Kevin asked you as he took the basket from you.

“Yes. Very straight forward.” You said smiling. You were walking towards the laundry place when you looked down at the clothes and let out a sigh. “The kids here are so messy. I apologise if you get your clothes dirty today.”

Kevin smiled. “It’s okay, these are my normal clothes.”

You finally reached the laundry place and you put the clothes down. You dumped all the clothes into a large tub and started filling it up with warm water. Kevin grabbed the soap and was pouring it in. He was looking at you and didn’t notice that there was too much.

“Kevin! You’re pouring too much.” You lifted up his hand so that he would stop pouring in the soap. Kevin jumped back.

“Oh! I’m so sorry.” Kevin bit his bottom lip.

“Nahs, it’s fine. We just owe them soap” you said laughing. You were looking around for wooden sticks so that you can wash the clothes with but you couldn’t find it.

“Jae Won! Where are the wooden sticks?!” you yelled out to Jae Won.

“The kids lost it!” Jae Won yelled back.

“I guess we’re gonna have to do this by foot” said Kevin.

“But it’s winter and it’s cold... we’re going to get frost bite.” You whined.

“Come on, stop whining. Let’s go Jenny.” Kevin sat down and took off his shoes and socks and you looked at him surprised. He looked up at you and smiled. “Come on. Take off your shoes.” Kevin sat you down and bent over and reached for your shoes.

“No. No. I’ll do it.” You started taking off your shoes. You finally took off your socks but your feet were not touching the ground.

“What are you waiting for? Get up.” Kevin grabbed your hand to try and pull you up but you shook your head like a little kid.

“The ground is cold.”

“But so will the water if you don’t hurry.’ Said Kevin laughing at you.

“Okay. I’ll do it.” You closed your eyes and started letting out deep breaths. Then Kevin picked you up and carried you to the tub and carefully put you in.

“Sorry, I made you carry me.” you said despondently as you stomped on the clothes.

“Nahs, it’s okay. You weren’t heavy.” Said Kevin as he stepped into the tub with you.

“Well I would have gone if you gave me time.” You defended yourself.

Kevin laughed. “Sure you would have.” You looked at Kevin as he stomped on the clothes. You smiled and continued stomping on the clothes. After stomping all the clothes you reached over for a cloth and put it down.

“Here, you get out first.” You said.

“Nah, you can get out first.”

“Yah. Do you want me to push you out?” you put your hands on your hips.

“No ma’am.” Kevin saluted to you as he stepped out.

After drying your feet and putting your shoes back on. You and Kevin were hanging up the clothes on the clothes line.

“Jenny…”

“Yeah?”

“Do you think people could have seen us?”

“Um… maybe. But what’s so wrong about it? We’re helping the community. What’s so bad about that?”

“Nothing, I just don’t want people to start rumours about…” Kevin looked away nervously.

“Us? Don’t worry, people have been saying that Jonghyun and I are an ‘item’ but we’re not. It’s nothing. If we didn’t do anything wrong, we don’t have to worry.” You said smiling.

“Ok. Honestly, I don’t care I just thought you might have been worried about these things.”

“What? I wouldn’t be worried. I’m very laid back”

“Hmm… Aussie style?” Kevin asked you. You smiled and nodded your head.

“Aussie style. Yeah!” you and Kevin high fived each other.

“Jenny ah! Kevin! Come in here, it’s time to have lunch.” Jae Won called out.

“Neh!” you shouted back. “Come on; let’s quickly hang up the clothes.”

You and Kevin quickly hung up the clothes and ran inside. You were rubbing your hands together and jumping up and down.

“Wah… it’s so cold!” you said walking to the kitchen. Kevin followed you.

“Jenny, Kevin, give the food out to the kids.” Said Jae Won as he pointed to the food trays.

“Sir Yes sir!” you saluted to Jae Won and you and Kevin started handing out the food trays.

After handing out the food to the kids, you, Kevin and Jae Won sat down at a table and started eating.

“It’s so good to see you haven’t forgotten this friend after you became famous.”

“Of course I wouldn’t! You helped me get to Korea and you helped me so much. That’s the least I could do.”

“Aww… Come here” Jae Won put his arm around your neck and ruffled your hair. Kevin laughed.

“So Kevin. We haven’t talked much. I was talking to Jenny, so you’re from Australia too?”

“Yeah. I lived in Melbourne.”

“Oh, really? Jenny and I are from Sydney.” Said Jae Won. “So you’re an idol too right?”

“Yeah.”

“I see, no wonder you looked so familiar. You’re in that group called ZE:A right?”

“Yes”

“I like your song ‘All Day’”

“Oh really? Thank you.”

“So why don’t you ask us questions now.” You said to Kevin. Jae Won nodded. Kevin was surprised.

“Eh?”

“Well, Jae Won has been asking you a lot of questions, so I think it’s fair that you get to ask us some questions.”

“Umm… okay. Jenny, what nationality are you?”

“I’m Viet.”

“Ahh… I see. Umm…” Kevin looked lost.

“I’m 23” said Jae Won.

“How did you know I was going to ask you for your age?” Kevin asked looking surprised.

“I could just tell by your facial expressions.”

“Cool. I’ll move on.” Said Kevin.

After getting to know one another more, Kevin and Jae Won were really close and they were laughing and joking around with one another while you were washing the dishes. After washing the dishes you walked out to see them playing soccer with the kids and you smiled. You walked up to them but they didn’t even notice you.

“Ah… I’ll just sit down, I wouldn’t want to be the third wheel your little bromance” you said laughing.

“What? Can’t two guys be best mates? Anyways, it’s been a while since I’ve heard an Australian accent. I miss it you know.” Said Jae Won. You and Kevin laughed.

“Whatever, I’ll just give the younger kids their baths so they can have their naps since you two wore them out with soccer.” You said as you went off to find the kids.

“We’ll help you” said Kevin.

“Okay, alright, it’s bath time.” Jae Won shouted out the kids.

After giving the kids a bath, the kids all had nap time. You looked into the room and smiled.

“I hope you guys find parents soon.” You said to them as they slept. “But for now, you have Jae Won. So listen to him when he tells you to stop being naughty. Okay?”

“Talking to them while they’re sleeping? Is that effective?” You looked and saw Kevin smiling at you.

“It’s better than nothing isn’t it?” you said smiling.

“Alright, you two can go home now, it’s 5PM. You guys should get going before it gets dark.” Said Jae Won.

“Okay. Come on Jenny, let’s go.” You nodded and followed Kevin to the gates.

“Yah! Jenny aren’t you gonna give me a hug and kiss?” Jae Won put his arms out waiting for his hug.

You smiled and shook your head in disbelief and ran to Jae Won. You hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks before running back to Kevin.

“Let’s get going.” You said to Kevin. Kevin nodded and you both went into the car. As Kevin was driving away, you were waving goodbye to Jae Won until you couldn’t see him anymore.

Kevin drove you to your apartment building. You took off your seatbelt and was about to step out.

“Thank you.” Kevin said to you.

“You’re welcome.” You said stepping out of the car. You closed the door and waved goodbye to Kevin as he drove away. You happily walked into the building and you reached your dorm and walked in.

“Unni, where were you today? I didn’t find you at home after filming Strong Heart.” Nina asked you.

“Oh. I just went with Kevin to meet a friend of mine in Gwangju and I went to help him out.” you answered.

“Kevin?” Nina asked, she went closer to you and sat down next to you.

“Yeah. Kevin, he’s doing the duet with Hyun Ji unni.”

“Oh… The one that’s been getting Jonghyun sunbae jealous.” Nina laughed.

“Kevin’s really cool. I’ll introduce him to our group next we meet.”

“Oh. I thought you would be hanging out with Jonghyun sunbae today since both of you don’t have a schedule to go to.”

“He went to meet up with a friend.” You answered. “Jane’s not home yet?” you asked Nina.

“Nope, she’s off to hang out with Taemin.” Nina answered.

“Ahh… I see… well I’m off. I’m so tired…” you said yawning. You stood up and went to your room.