People can be harsh :S

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

After some time, you finally got both of the suitcases inside.

“Jenny!!! You’re on the internet!!!” Jane shouted out.

You closed the front door and walked to the kitchen to see your sister reading something on the internet.

“Well nah Jane, I have a facebook and twitter.”

“No. As in you’re in one of those K-pop news website thingy.”

“Eh?!” you quickly pushed your sister’s seat away and read the article.

Title: Onew is dating?!

*It had a picture of you and Onew walking out the door and it looks like you two were holding hands*

Today, at SM’s recording studio, SHINee member Onew was seen leaving the scene with a mysterious girl who name is unknown. Reporters were tipped off by visitors seeing Jonghyun walk into the building with a mysterious girl. The girl didn’t seem distressed about the reporters being there and she looked really calm. Maybe because she already knows how to react to these kind of situations?

According to the workers there, she’s the same girl that went with Jonghyun. Could it be that she’s catching two birds with one stone? SM Entertainment has released statements denying that neither Onew nor Jonghyun are dating:

“We’ve read the articles and we would just like to say that the articles are false. SHINee members, Onew and Jonghyun are not dating anyone. We also don’t know who the girl is and we are currently trying to find out the identity of the girl”

Well, that’s what the companies say, but can we really believe them? They don’t even know who the girl is? How can they be so sure that Jonghyun or Onew isn’t dating her? Stay tuned for more updates about this.

“Jenny!! You know SHINee?!” your sister’s eyes widened.

“Yes but it’s not cause I’m friends with them.”

“So you’re dating one of them?!”

“NO! NO! And gross. As if I would be Jonghyun’s girlfriend.”

“So you’re with Onew?”

“No!”

“You suit him, you’re both clumsy.”

“I thought you didn’t like K-pop.”

“That was before you moved to Korea and became this mysterious composer where everyone wants to get a hold of your music creations.”

“Well… what are the comment?”

“Hm… let’s see…” You sister scrolled down and the comments were very mixed. You bit your bottom lip as you were reading it.

  • Who the heck does she think she is? Dating both members? All I can say is S-L-U-T
  • Maybe she’s a trainee or something. We don’t know anything, why are we judging her?
  • Well… if rumours are true… I hope that she and Onew/Jonghyun can be happy together *Runs away and cries*
  • I think she’s dating Jonghyun. She walked into the building with him, which meant that she was with him before which means, they were together.
  • I hate her!!! AHH!!! Why is she so close to Onew oppa?? I don’t like her at all…
  • She’s not even that pretty!! I don’t see what they see in her.
  • We can’t see her face properly, how can we judge if she’s pretty or not?

“That’s harsh…”

“Yeah… imagine if you were dating them…”

“I don’t want to… These netizens scare me…” you sat down on the chair and put your legs up on the chair and hugged them.

“Don’t worry Jenny, when I become a model, no one can harm you.”

“Excuse me, I can look after myself.” You stood up and poured yourself a glass of water.

“Jenny, can you drive me to my audition today?”

“Um… we’re in Korea… I don’t have my license yet.”

“Oh… I forgot… well… can you take me there?”

“Sure, what company are you trying out for?”

“Um… SM Entertainment” you were drinking but then you did a spit take with the water.

“What?!” you wiped the water off your mouth.

“What? SM saw me modelling in Australia and they asked me to audition for them in person so that it would they could do a proper audition.”

“Dang it Jane.”

“What? Oh, and mum said that you would have to audition too.” your sister gave you a fake smile and you sarcastically smiled back at her.

“What if I don’t make it?”

“How can you not? You make good music, no matter how much I try to deny it, you’re good at singing, you did some dancing before and judging by the fact that you’ve kept your secret for so long, I have to say that your acting is really good.”

“But why SM?” you whined.

“Why not SM?”

“Because of Jonghyun…”

“And that’s meant to be my problem?”

“No. Yes! You’re my sister.”

“Not by choice” you gave her a look and walked away but she ran after you and linked arms with you.

“Jenny… can you please audition with me? Mum and dad won’t be happy if I go on my own. Please?”

“Fine but I’m not making any promises that I’ll try my best.”

“Yeah! Thank you so much Jenny!!” Jane hugged you but you slowly pushed her away.

“No hugging. Anyways, what time is the audition?”

“Um… 3?”

“3?! That’s like soon! Come on! Let’s go!” you quickly grabbed your bag and keys and ran out the door, knocking things down in the process.