He got there before me

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

It’s so weird not bothering Jenny, for some reason I feel like I’m missing something. I couldn’t concentrate the whole time during first period in class. So strange, I kept on looking at Jenny but it was only because I felt her looking at me. So weird trying to avoid her, it’s like she’s keeps on popping into my head and so randomly too.

After class ended, to avoid anymore talk by fans, I quickly got out of the room. I was walking around the school trying to find a good place to sit down to do my work and catch up.  I was walking around when I saw Jenny walking around the sports field. She looked like she was looking for some shade. I guess I should get her some shade. I mean, I can’t let my servant get skin cancer and not be able to serve me. I decided to go to my locker and get her my umbrella. I had to go the long way to hide from fans, far out, even when she’s not near me, she’s getting help from me.

“Gosh Jenny, you’re my servant, but why am I looking after you?” I mumbled to myself.

“Jonghyun oppa!” I turned around and saw Jenny’s friend running towards me. Shouldn’t she be running to Key?

“Um...”

“Jonghyun oppa, I’m going to my call back audition for SM Entertainment today and I’m just wondering what I should do so that the people there would like me and accept me.”

“Um... I guess you should be yourself. I’m sorry; I really have to get going.”

“Ok.” I quickly ran towards the place that I last saw Jenny.

I finally reached sports field and I saw someone approach Jenny from behind. I stood there watching them. There were talking and then they just sat down. They looked like they were joking around and having fun with one another.

I don’t like what I’m seeing. Why is Jenny with that guy? Shouldn’t she be hanging out with me? I mean, as in… working as my servant. My insides feel heavy… maybe because it’s because Key’s cooking. Why am I feeling so weirdly?

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

You and Gi Kwang were just playing around with your iphone when the bell rang.

“You know, with you here, I’m getting no work done.” You laughed. Gi Kwang stood up, still trying to cover you with the shade and he put his hand out to help you.

“Ahahaha, I see. I’m sorry. Well at least I gave you some laughter.”

“Yeah. But don’t think I’m going to fall for you. This is completely just friends.”

“Oh, really?! Thank you!” Gi Kwang hugged you around the waist and lifted you up.

“Ahem” Gi Kwang put you down.

“Sorry.”

You smiled. “It’s alright. But I’m watching you…” you gave him a glare.

Gi Kwang smiled. “Well, we should get you back to class”

You and Gi Kwang were walking with one another to class and some girls started talking about you.

“Look at her, first she was with Doo Joon oppa and now, she’s getting all close with Gi Kwang oppa. What an act.” Said a girl.

“I know right? What a *****” said another girl. You clenched your fist, your knuckles were white and walked over to them before Gi Kwang held your arm. You looked at him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle this, anyways, if you fight now, it’ll be bad for your image when you debut.”

You calmed down and Gi Kwang let go of your hand.

“Everyone please listen.” Gi Kwang shouted out. “Jenny is a friend of mine and that’s it. She’s not making any advances towards me so please don’t judge her. And the Doo Joon is different, she actually never dated Doo Joon and it was all an act. So please don’t judge Jenny anymore, or you guys will be judging me too.”

You looked at Gi Kwang, surprised. “There, I took take of everything.” He smiled at you.

“We should be getting back to our classes.”

“Um... yeah.”

Gi Kwang dropped you off at your class and you sat down in your seat.

“Jenny!” you looked up and saw Min Kyoung running up to you and sitting down in the seat next you.

“What’s with the shouting?”

“What’s was this I see before with Gi Kwang backing you up and telling everyone you two were friends?”

“Well... it’s nothing really.”

“Nothing? Nothing?! You’re friends with the school kingka and a trainee who is going to debut soon.”

“He’s going to debut soon?”

“Well yeah. His group is going to be called BEAST. Doo Joon is going to be in the group too.”

“So Gi Kwang wasn’t lying...”

“Ok, I don’t know what you’re on about but Jenny, right now, you’re like the queenka of the school.”

“But didn’t people just talk bad about me?” you said pointing towards the door.

“That was before, now is well... now and right now, you’re the queenka and I’m the queenka’s best friend which means that I might be one of the queenkas too and then that means Ga Jung oppa would be kingka too!”

“Whoa, get a hold of yourself.”

“Class please settle down!” the teacher said loudly. The other students were starting to settle down until Jonghyun walked into the classroom.

“Sorry teacher, I got lost trying to find this classroom.” Jonghyun bowed. When you saw him walk in you suddenly felt something weird go through your body. Jonghyun looked up and turned his head and his eyes met yours. None of you blinked.

“Jonghyun, please sit down. Class has now started.”

“Oh, yes teacher.” Jonghyun quickly walked to the back of the classroom and sat down. You watched him as he walked you and to his seat.

“That’s strange” you said to yourself.

“What is?”

“Nothing....” Min Kyoung gave you a glare. “I’m totally fine. Just thinking about moving into my dorms into today so I’m kind of thinking about that.” You said as you continued looking at Jonghyun.

Once again, both and Jonghyun couldn’t concentrate in class.