Why him?!

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Two days later~~~~~

You were sitting in class and revising your work for the end of semester exam when Doo Joon walked into the room.

“Hey Jenny ah.” Doo Joon waved to you and walked over to you seat.

“Hey oppa!” you smiled and waved at him. As he walked closer to you, you stood up and walked up to him and hugged him.

“I see you’re revising for your work.” Doo Joon pulled you in closer and you hugged him tighter.

“I see you’re not.” You light out a slight laugh.

“Well... my girlfriend can always help me study...” said Doo Joon.

“Well, we’ll have to see how about that.”

“Oh, who could you not help your boyfriend?”

“Well, it’s the last day of the exams so you would have had plenty of time to study. No need for me to help you.”

Doo Joon pouted. “What does a guy have to do to spend more time with his girlfriend?” You smiled and kissed him.

“Don’t worry, we’ll spend more time together when the exams are over.” Doo Joon smiled and danced around. You laughed and pulled him down.

“I think I’ve spent too much time with you.” you laughed.

“Meh. It’s worth it.” Doo Joon shrugged his shoulders. “Oh, there’s a party tonight to celebrate the end of exams. You want to come with me?”

“Um... can Ga Hyun, Min Kyoung and Ga Jung come too?”

“Sure. I’ll pick you up at your dorm tonight at around 7 ok?”

The teacher walked in and you and Doo Joon looked up at the board.

“Well, all of you know today is the last day of exams. I wish you all the best of luck. As you all know, today’s exam will be physical activity.” Said the teacher.

Some students let out a sigh while other students celebrated.

“Settle down. Settle down. Now, I know that not all of you are good at sport so I decided to pair you up with people who you’d never talk to. If you don’t like them, then tough luck. It’s not my problem.”

“Aww....” said the students.

“Now, here are the pairs.”

The teacher was pairing everyone up.

“Doo Joon, your partner with Chang Il.”

“Jenny...” you put your head up. The teacher seemed to be thinking. You were one of the last people to get paired up. The remaining people were your friends so the teacher didn’t know how to pair you up. “Jenny, I’ll pair you up with someone later because we’re missing a student.

“Ga Jung and Sang Min, you two can be partners.”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Great, so I’m the last person to be paired up and I don’t even have a partner. I feel so lonered right now. Now, I have to be partnered up with someone who is away? Yeah, my partner, invisible Bob. He’s so great.

I let out a sigh and started scribbling on my music sheet, just some random notes.

“Ah! Jonghyun, you’re here. You’re going to be partnered up with Jenny.”

“What!” Jonghyun and I screamed out at the same time.

“No way am I working with that!” we shouted out again at the same time.

“Oh, this is great. You two obviously don’t get along so then it’d be hard for you two to cheat.” The teacher clapped her hands together. “No, everyone get changed into your PE clothes. I’m only giving you 5 minutes to get changed.” She looked down at her watch. “Starting now.”

All the other kids pushed past me and Jonghyun who were death staring at one another. Just my luck. Why? Why? Why?! I was on the verge of tears but I didn’t want to lose to Jonghyun. I know it was just a death stare competition but I just not want to lose to him.

“Ahem.”

“AHEM!!! I SAID TO GET CHANGED! I DON’T WANT TO SAY THIS AGAIN YOU TWO!! I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE FAMOUS OR IF YOU’RE SMART. HURRY UP AND GET CHANGED.”

I looked over to see the teacher giving us her death stare. We quickly took our bags and ran to the door. Once again, I had to beat him. I just can’t stand losing to him. We both reached the door and were fighting each other to get through the door.

We finally got through and I almost fell over before someone caught me. I looked up to see Gi Kwang. Even though he’s my boyfriend’s best friend, I still don’t like him but at least I can be normal around him. With Jonghyun, I just plain hate him. Hate him to the core like, urgh and what’s worse is that he blackmails me. Gosh, my fist is waiting to meet his face.

“Thanks Gi Kwang, but I really gotta go and get changed; otherwise I’ll be in trouble. Bye!” I waved goodbye and ran to the girls’ change room. The girls weren’t even changed yet. This is ridiculous, what on earth do they do in the change room besides changing?

I quickly got changed and walked outside. I was fixing up my shorts, more like underpants. Gosh, these shorts are so short. What is this? It’s like winter and they expect us to wear this kind of thing for sport? Not only for sport but outside our rooms? In the public? Aish… I feel so… revealing… and it’s creeping me out. I pulled my shorts down but then they’d always go back up.

I looked up and saw the boys looking at me and pointing at me. I pretended not to notice and sat down.

“Damn Jenny, why did you get such short shorts for?” I looked up and saw Ga Jung looking at me with a confused look.

I let out a heavy sigh. “No, it’s because the school only sells these stupid short shorts.”

“I know, I’m just saying. But since you have a boyfriend now. You’re at a stage where you want to make-”

“Ok. Ga Jung. I might have a boyfriend but I don’t want to do that. That’s just goes against everything I believe in. I’ll happily wait til I’m married.” I know I’m dating Doo Joon but I wouldn’t call it love or anything. I mean, it’s been a day and a half? No way is that going to happen. No way.

“I know, I know. I’m just joking with you.” Ga Jung patted me on the shoulders and walked away to his partner. Speaking of partners. I think I have the worst luck in the world.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~