Edward Cullen, please don't watch me when I sleep :S

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 You walked into your room and you threw you bag in the spot where your chair used to be but since your sister moved the furniture, your bag fell to the ground.

“Damn it, I forgot they moved my stuff.” You mentally slapped yourself. “Poor poor Jane, so clueless, I can’t believe she actually believed that I wouldn’t get her back.” You shook your head.

“Jane won’t know what hit her.” You smirked evilly. You walked over to your closet and got changed into tracksuit pants and a plain t-shirt.

“Hey, I’m going to the practice room, do you two besties want to go?” you said as you grabbed your bag.

“Nah, it’s okay Jenny unni, Jane and I are going to go to Korean classes together. Is it okay with you if I call you Jenny unni?” Nina and Jane linked arms with each other and smiled innocently at you.

“Um... sure, you’re Jane’s best friend so it’s alright with me.” You smiled. “Okay, so I’m off. You two have fun learning Korean. Bye.”

“Bye!” Jane and Nina said in unison.

You walked out the dorm and made your way to the practice room. You walked into the room and saw Sang Hee and Hyun Ji dancing and they were dancing in perfect sync with one another. You watched them as they danced through the whole dance and you were quietly dancing along with them at the back of the room.

“Jenny, you’re such a quick learner.” Said Vicky as she approached you.

“Oh. Hey Vicky. It’s nothing, I’m not even in sync with them.” You shook your head.

“Really? It doesn’t seem out of sync for me.”

“It was. When they got to hand movement thing, I couldn’t keep up.”

“Don’t worry, it took them weeks to perfect that and you just did it in like a few minutes, you got real talent Jenny.” Vicky smiled at you.

“Yeah Jenny, the dance took us like forever to learn and you learnt it over just watching us dance to it once.” Said Sang Hee.

“Dance with us!” Hyun Ji dragged you to the middle of the room and Vicky the music.

The other trainees were starting to crowd you and you didn’t dance because nerves got to you.

“Don’t worry Jenny, I’ll dance with you.” You turned around and saw Key walking towards you. “Sorry, can you start the music again?”

The music started again and on cue, Key started dancing and you bit your bottom lip as you were discussing to yourself as you should or not. Then all of sudden, Key grabbed your hands and started moving your hands like a puppet to the dance. You started laughing and you started dancing properly all the way to the end of the song.

After you finished dancing everyone was clapping and saying how well you dance.

“Don’t tell me I have to do that every time you have to dance.” Key smiled at you, you laughed.

“You don’t have to worry; I won’t need you to do that all the time, maybe just the first few years.” You joked.

“Bwoh?!” You laughed.

“Don’t worry Key, I’m just joking.”

“That’s Key oppa to you.” Key pinched your cheeks.

“Oppa?” you asked looking confused.

“Yes and don’t even think about calling me unni.”

“But aren’t you younger than Jonghyun? And… Jonghyun is in my class…”

“Yes, I’m younger than Jonghyun but he’s in your class because he has to catch up on his studies.”

“Oh…” you nodded your head.

“Why are you talking to me?” you asked Key.

“Well you are my sister in law.”

“Eh?!” you started to have a coughing fit.

“Well aren’t you and Jonghyun doing that?”

“Doing what?” you looked at Key confused.

“Nevermind. I’ll leave you to practice. Keep practicing and don’t be so chicken or Onew might just eat you up.” You didn’t get the joke so you continued looking at Key confused.

“Bye Jenny.”

“Bye...”

After some dancing and exercising, you finally went back to your dorm. You walked into the dorm and you sat down on the couch. You the TV and started watching Star King and then Jane stood in front of you. You slowly leant over to the side and Jane moved in front of you again.

“What is it?” you said in a tired voice.

“You’re all sweaty, go and take a shower, you’re dirtying the couch.”

“Well… sorry mum.” You lazily stood up and walked into your room to get a change of clothes. After the shower, you looked at the time and it was 10pm and so you decided to go to sleep. You walked into your room and packed your bag for school the next day you slowly crawled into your bed. You laid down and you laid down on the bed as you slowly opened your eyes to look at the ceiling you saw the poster.

“AHH!” you shouted out. You then fell off the bed. THUD!

Outside you can hear Jane and Nina laughing. You closed your eyes and rubbed your temple in disbelief. You were breathing heavily and your heart was beating really quickly.

“My god I almost had a heart attack.” You groaned as you stood up.  You looked up at the ceiling to check for anymore posters. You stood up on your bed and you tried to take off the poster but it was sticky taped so much you couldn’t rip it off.

“Really?!” you shouted out and you could hear Jane and Nina laughing even more. You went to get scissors and you climbed back onto your bed and when you looked up you flinched again when you saw the poster and almost fell down but you regained your balance. You closed your eyes in disbelief.

You finally got the poster off and you threw it into the bin and you went back to bed, you were laying in bed, you then decided to turn to the side and when you did, you saw the face looking at you and you freaked out and fell off the bed. You let out a sigh of annoyance.

“Far out. Stop staring.” You walked over to the bin and scrunched up the poster and threw it back in the bin and walked back to your bed. You were fussing around in bed. You threw your blanket to the side and you went back to the bin and took out the picture. You walked to the shredder and you ripped the poster into smaller size so that it would fit the shredder.

“I’ll shred you into pieces so you can’t come out of the poster and scare me with your ugliness.” You said to the poster as you started shredding it.

“Jane, you’re so going to get the ultimate payback.”  You went back to bed and laid there until you fell asleep.

~~~~~Next morning~~~~~

You woke up and you prepared yourself for school. You walked out to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Jane was already awake and she was looking at you as you made breakfast. You could somehow feel that Jane was staring at you and you started feeling uncomfortable.

“What is it Jane?”

“Does Korea make you go to school on Saturdays?” Jane asked you as she drank from her cup of coffee.

“No. And stop drinking coffee it’s not good for kids to drink it.” You grabbed Jane’s cup away from her and handed her a cup of milk instead. “Here drink this so you can grow.”

Jane let out a groan. “Do I have to? I’m 15 almost 16. Why do I have to drink it?”

“Yes. And your point is? And yes again.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re only 158cm at the age of 16. Now drink up.”

“Well unni, you’re 17 and your mind is currently messed up.”

“Excuse me?!” you put your hands on your hips and looked at Jane.

“Well... it’s Saturday and you’re wearing school uniform and preparing to go to a school that’s open.”

You gave her a glare and walked over to the calendar and checked. Jane was right, it was Saturday and you were wearing your uniform and you were looking like an idiot.

“Don’t say a single word.” You walked back to your room and got changed into casual clothes.

After getting changed, you walked out and saw Jane and Nina in their exercise clothes and holding towels and water bottle.

“You two going to practice?” you asked them and they nodded.

“Jenny unni, I’m just going to show Jane around the company as well and then after training, we’re going to go to Korean classes together.”

“Ok. Sure. You two have fun then.”

“Bye unni.” They said in unison as they left the dorm. You sat on the couch and the TV. After a while you got bored so you started walking around the house.

“It’s time.” You walked into Jane’s room and observed it. You were trying to organise how to rearrange Jane’s room but then you stopped.

“Hm... that’s too normal. I need something new... but what?” you asked yourself. Then as if a light bulb .

“Let’s twist things up a little.”

Went into Jane’s room and took out all her clothes and stuff and put them on the floor. You looked at all of Jane’s possession on the floor and dusted of your hands as if there was dust on your hands.

“Let operation Payback Part 1 start” you did an evil smirk.