I just want to forget it all

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

Sorry, this chapter is shorter than the others 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I stared at the screen and tears were welling up in my eyes to the point where couldn’t see properly anymore.

No… I can’t cry… I can’t cry now. I’m a strong person… My brain was telling me to stop crying but my heart said something different. My heart was overpowering my brain and the tears started to fall down my cheeks. I wanted to hold in the tears but I couldn’t, the tears just came out and they didn’t stop.

I didn’t want Jane or Nina to hear me cry so I bit my finger.

Why would he say that she’s a bad person and then go and have a date with her? If he wanted to be with her again, why didn’t he just break up with me then? I wouldn’t be in this much pain if he did.

I can’t believe I love this guy… I can’t get over him… I see him practically every day… how can I get over him?

Tears continued kept coming out of my eyes like a waterfall. I thought about the times that we argued and fight, I smiled. I missed those times.

So I am right. In the lyrics that I write, all the feelings that I put in are all right. I do feel pain, I do feel sad, I’m crying until my tears run dry and even though it’s going to be painful, I’m going to heal… I think…

My phone lighted up which meant someone was calling me and closed my eyes and took a deep breath and wiped away the tears.

------Phone call------

Me: Hello?
Jonghyun: Jenny ah, we have to talk.
Me: What? Nahh… we’re already talking. *laughs*
Jonghyun: Jenny ah, don’t do that. I know you’re faking it. You can’t hide your feelings from me.
Me: What are you on about? Didn’t I say we broke up on mutual terms? So chingu ah, what do you want to talk about?
Jonghyun: *Sighs* That’s it, I’m coming over to your dorm. We have to talk.
Me: Eh?! Urgh… I’m not at home! I’m out. Eating. Yeah. Eating at a café.
Jonghyun: I’m coming over anyways. Just in case.
Me: I’m sorry I can’t hear you. You’re breaking up on me. Aish, must be the place I-

------End of phone call------

I hung up the phone. Crap! I don’t want to talk to him right now; all I’ll do is cry. Aish! What should I do?

I was freaking out. I can’t hide in my room because he’ll just knock the door down. I can’t hide in the bathroom because he’ll probably knock that door down too. I bit my bottom lip, I was walking back and forth trying to think of something.

Then an idea struck my head. I quickly grabbed my bag, hat and sunglasses and ran out towards the door. I saw Jane looking at me.

“I have to buy stuff, won’t be back for awhile. Bye” I quickly ran out the door and closed it shut. Crap he’s going to be here any minute now. I have to get out of this building and fast. I can’t go to the elevator because waiting for it would take forever; I quickly ran to the stairs and I was running down the steps. Tears came down from my eyes, I was crying again.

“Jenny!” I stopped and looked up. I saw Jonghyun looking down at me. I didn’t want him to see me crying so I put the sunglasses on. I continued running down the stairs.

“Crap, he’s going to catch up.” I started jumping down the stairs, skipping a quite a lot of steps in the way.

“Jenny! Wait! Why are you running away?! Jenny, come back!”

I continued running and finally I was out of the building. I stopped running I just stopped. My feet didn’t want to move. A part of me wanted Jonghyun to catch up to me and talk to me but they can’t just happen. Tears were still falling down from my eyes and my sunglasses were starting to go blurry.

“Jenny!” I turned around and saw Jonghyun. I took in a deep breath and turned around again and started running. Jonghyun starting running after me.

“Aish, why can’t he just leave me alone?” I said to myself. My sunglasses were getting more blurry. He was getting closer and I was getting tired…

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

I could tell from Jenny’s voice that she was lying. I was running to her dorm but I as I was running, I saw someone running down the hallway. That’s when I saw the ring that I bought Jenny. She was running towards the stairway and so I ran after her. I went to the staircase and saw that Jenny was already a few levels down.

“Jenny!” I called down to her. She stopped and looked up at me. Her eyes were really red and they looked swollen. She quickly put on her sunglasses and I saw the ring again. Inside, I was happy because she was still wearing the ring that I gave her.

She turned around and started running down the stairs. She started to jump down the stairs. Does she really not want to be around me that much? Tears were welling up in my eyes. I don’t want to lose Jenny.

“Jenny! Wait! Why are you running away?! Jenny, come back!” I shouted out to her but she kept running. I can’t give up. I can’t lose her now. I was running and I was praying that she wasn’t very far away.

I ran out of the building and saw her standing there. Maybe she’s waiting for me. I walked closer to her.

“Jenny!” I walked closer to her but she took in a deep breath and started running again. So she stopped to take a breather, not to wait for me. Still, I have to tell her everything that happened. I quickly ran after her, soon, I was catching up and she was slowing down. Thank god. She must be tired.

I caught up to her and hugged her from behind. Right then, I didn’t care if people saw us and took pictures. I don’t care if it was posted onto the net. I didn’t care about anything. In fact, I wanted the whole world to know about us. I wanted her to know that it’s her who I want to be with.

“Jenny ah…”

“Let go. Your girlfriend might get upset if she saw this.” she moved herself away from me.

“Jenny, listen to me. I-I”

“Don’t say anything else. I don’t want to hear it.” She started backing away from me, “You know why? Because I’m not over you. I want to be with you but I know that you love someone else. My heart is aching right now.” She started hitting her chest.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I turned towards the sound and I saw a car heading towards Jenny. I quickly ran to her and she turned her head towards the car. I ran up to her and covered for her…

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Your sunglasses were too blurry so you couldn’t see the car approaching you.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You heard it and turned your head towards the car. Your eyes widened. Next thing you know, Jonghyun covered for you. Just then, the car hit you two and you both went hit the ground. People then started to crowd around you and Jonghyun.

“Someone call for the ambulance!” someone shouted out.

“Excuse me, are you two okay? Please respond in any way if you can hear me.”

You and Jonghyun laid unconscious on the ground.