Slight chance of coming out in public

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

~~~~~Next day~~~~~

At 5AM the PD of the show came into the room and woke Jae Suk up. He slowly stood up and went outside still half asleep.

“Ok, what you have to do is play the song and the members have to sing it back to you. If they get it right, they don’t have to cook breakfast but if they get it wrong, they have to go back to the end of the line. The last person to make it has to choose two other people and make breakfast.” Said the PD.

“Neh...” Jae Suk said still half asleep. The PD handed him a megaphone and he went back into the room and played it. Everyone was slowly waking up and still confused about what was happening.

“Alright. I’ll play a song and you have to sing it back to me. I’ll be waiting for you outside.” Jae Suk then went outside and played the song.  (It’s the ‘Wake Up Song’ in SHINee’s Hello Baby)

The song started playing and Sang Hee quickly sat up and ran outside. You stayed inside the room and covered your head with the blanket.

Sang Hee was outside and she attempted to sing the song but failed. Since no one was outside, she kept attempting to sing the song and after 10 minutes, she finally got it, “Yeah! I did it!” she jumped up and down. When she was shouting out, other people started to wake up and walked outside still half asleep.

“What do we have to do?” Soo Ro asked.

“You have to sing this song after I play it” answered Jae Suk.

Jae Suk pressed play and Jonghyun quickly got up and started singing it. He got it right the first go and everyone was surprised.

“You cheated! You know this is song already.” You complained.

Jonghyun pretended not to know anything. “No, my memory is very good.”

“You sung it when you were on Hello Baby.” You answered back.

“Jonghyun cheated?” Jae Suk asked.

“Jonghyun did cheat.” Said Dae Sung.

“Then he should be chosen to do the breakfast chores.” Said Sang Hee.

“Yeah, problem solved. Let’s go back to sleep.” Jong Shin suggested.

Everyone was mumbling and walked slowly back to sleep.

“Jonghyun ah, thank you.” Said Hyori as she walked back to the rom.

“W-W-What?” Jonghyun stood there looking confused. “Shouldn’t I pick two people to help me?” Jonghyun asked.

Everyone quickly ran back to their sleeping spot and hid beneath the blanket.

“Hm… I think I should pick the person who got me into this situation” Jonghyun said slowly as he walked over to you and pulled off your blanket.

“I don’t want to go.” You pulled your blanket over your head.

“Oh, well I’m dragging you with me. Let’s go.” Jonghyun grabbed your arm and pulled it.

“Jenny, you should go.” Sang Hee nudged you.

“Then you should come too.” You grabbed onto Sang Hee’s arm.

“No…”

“Why don’t all the idols go? Let us elders sleep.” Jae Suk suggested.

“Hyung! Why are you dragging me into this?” Dae Sung complained.

“Do it for the team!” said Jong Shin said with a low level of enthusiasm.

Dae Sung sat up and soon you and Sang Hee got up too. Sang Hee used a hoodie to cover her face and you just walked out casually.

“This is the first time; I’ve seen a female guest walk out so casually without any makeup.” Said Dae Sung.

“Oh really? I do this all the time.” You laughed.

“Ok! Let’s make breakfast!” Jonghyun said excitedly.

You all went and made breakfast, you called the other ‘family’ members and you all ate the breakfast together. The show soon ended and you, Sang Hee and Jonghyun were in the same van.

“Whoa, this show is so fun!” you said happily.

“I know! Dae Sung is really funny!” said Sang Hee.

“Dae Sung? You’re not even using honorifics?” you asked her suspiciously.

“Kevin? Just Kevin? You’re not using honorifics?” Sang Hee asked you.

“Yah, we were talking in English, there’s none in English.” You replied. Jonghyun sat there looking jealous. Sang Hee nudged you.

“Look like someone is jealous…”

“Aww… is Jonghyun jealous?” you said to him as if you were talking to a baby.

“What? No” Jonghyun said quickly.

“Okay… so you don’t mind if I call Kevin oppa will you?” you took out your phone but Jonghyun took it off you.

“You’re going to waste money, just talk to him the next time you meet.”

“If you’re jealous just say it.” You laughed.

~~~~~Someone’s POV~~~~~ (This after your Family Outing episode was aired)

I was bored so I decided to read some K-pop articles.

Title: SHINee’s Jonghyun and Dynam!te’s Jenny an item?

On the 14th, SHINee’s Jonghyun and Dynam!te’s Jenny and Sang Hee were guests on the show Family Outing. With the arrival of two young female guests, the older male guests seemed to be very excited.

But the thing that has got the fans excited was the closeness between Jenny and Jonghyun. On the show, the whole family was to collect some vegetables for dinner and Jenny and Jonghyun seemed a bit carried away and soon they were separated from the rest of the family. They didn’t come back until they were called back. But! But, the one thing that could not escape the eyes of the hawk eyed netizens is what seem to be couple rings. The two were spotting sporting the same ring and it was put on both their index fingers.

*Close up image of Jonghyun and Jenny high fiving each other*

Is it just the netizens who think that or is it real? Jenny was also seen wearing this ring during every performance and Jonghyun was seen wearing it while filming for Star Golden Bell and Star King.

*Shows more pictures of Jenny and Jonghyun wearing the rings*

If they are dating then I wouldn’t mind that much because they’ll be so cute with one another. I wish Dynam!te with their song ‘We Are…’ Stay tuned for more info.

I can’t believe it. Jonghyun dating already? I thought he was a sensitive guy but I guess I was wrong, he moves on really quickly. But why that rookie? I looked so much better with him. He never wore couple rings with me. He was never this close with me on variety shows.

What’s so good about her anyways? She’s not that good looking… her personality is so weird. She’s always trying to act cute. Makes me want to gag.

I have to show him, I have to show Jonghyun what he’s missing out on. I have to find out if he’s really dating that girl Jenny first off.

~~~~~End of someone’s POV~~~~~

Your group just finished performing and you stepped off the stage when you were greeted by Gi Kwang.

“Hey Jenny”

“Hey oppa. It’s been a long time.”

“Yeah, I’ve been filming variety shows so I haven’t been able to chat. Sorry.”

“Nahs. It’s alright.” You patted Gi Kwang’s back. “So why are you here today?” you asked him.

“Oh, I’m preparing for my group’s comeback.”

“You’re going to have a comeback?” you were surprised.

“Yeah, look forward to it yeah?”

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I? Oh, sorry I have to go. I have a busy schedule ahead.” You patted Gi Kwang’s back and ran after your members.

~~~~~Gi Kwang’s POV~~~~~

Even though I’ve moved on, I feel as if something is still holding me back. Avoiding you the past few weeks has been hard but I think I’m slowly letting you go…

Those were the words I wanted to say to Jenny well, besides, “Jenny, I love you. Please love me back too.” but I know that she’s happily dating Jonghyun. I mean, I’ve been trying to let go of my love-love for her and try to replace it with a brother-sister love but it’s harder than I thought. Talk about unrequited love.

If only I didn’t listen to that Ga Hyun and stuff everything up. I could have been the guy that is sharing a couple ring with Jenny, I could have been the person that everyone says that I look cute with Jenny and I could be the person who gets her love. I guess since I partially messed up her life, I should leave her alone. That’s going to be hard if I’m having my comeback though, we’re going to see each other so often…

But I know this is the time to give up. Jonghyun would be a much better person to love Jenny than I would…

“Gi Kwang! Let’s go! We have to pick our clothes!” Yo Seob yelled out to me.

“Coming!” I stood up and walked towards my other members.

~~~~~End of Gi Kwang’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

“Yes!” I yelled out after I read the K-pop article. Yes! I’ve done it! I finally got the netizens to realise it.

“Why are you so happy?” Onew asked me.

“Well… I’ve finally gotten the netizens to realise that Jenny and I are wearing couple rings. Isn’t it great?” I said happily. Onew looked at me weirdly.

“I know, you probably think I’m weird, but this way, if they suspect it, they will comment about me and Jenny and if it’s good then I think we can go public.”

“Whoa, you’re going so fast compared to your previous relationship.”

Then I remembered Hyuna, the girl that taught me how to love, but the love wasn’t sincere, it was fake, just like her.

“Um… I guess I should get going. Good luck with everything yeah?” Onew walked out of the room.

I guess he probably saw my face when I thought of her and got scared. It doesn’t matter anyways, I have Jenny. I can’t believe I blamed my cardio workout when my heart was beating quickly. If I was a drama, I would have shouted out to the character that they should wake up and realise they’re in love. I’m such a fool.

I laughed to myself. I went to my bed and laid down. I was thinking, maybe I should give the fans more hints.

I decided to call Jenny.

------Phone call------

Me: Hey yeobo.
Jenny: Hey you…
Me: Aww… is someone still awkward about calling me oppa?
Jenny: *laughs* I’m not awkward, it just makes my fingers and toes curl up.
Me: What? You call that Z:EA member oppa and you’ve only met him for like 2 or 3 hours max.
Jenny: Is my boyfriend jealous?
Me: Yes, you should call me oppa or yeobo.
Jenny: Well… since you admitted you were jealous… I guess I should…
Me: Really?
Jenny: No
Me: I’m just wondering, if fans give a positive… response to us dating… would you want to come out publicly about our relationship?
Jenny: Sure! I don’t mind. In fact it would be great. But we have to be very careful about this.
Me: Really? Like are you serious?
Jenny: Of course. Despite how annoying you are, I still want to tell people that you’re my boyfriend.
Me: Aw… Hey! But Aww…
Jenny: *laughs* Is there any news that I should know about your upcoming comeback?
Me: Eh? My comeback? Well… you’ll just have to wait and see…
Jenny: I see how this is. I guess I’ll just have to find out when you get a new hair cut for you comeback.
Me: You will then.
Jenny: I’m going to bring my detective game on!
Me: *laughs* I will wait for that.
Jenny: Yes, yes you will.
                *Back ground, “Jonghyun, it’s we look over our songs*
Me: Jenny ah, I have to go.
Jenny: Bye… yeobo.
Me: Woot! You finally did it. Next time, do it cuter.
Jenny: I said bye yeobo.
Me: Bye yeobo!

------End of phone call-------

Ah! I’m so excited!! I hope the fans would hurry and give us good comments so I can come out public with her. I wonder what my comeback concept will be like. I hope they don’t give me a hair colour that stands out so much. I wonder if I can just get it as like black or something.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~