Far out Jane >

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

“Why are you running so fast?” Jane said while trying to dodge the things that you knocked over.

“Because, it’s now 2 and the time it takes to get there is like 45 minutes.” You got out of the house and signalled Jane to hurry up.

“Wait, wait. I still need to find the perfect outfit for my audition”

You ran back into the house and grabbed Jane’s arm and pulled her outside the house before locking the door.

“You look fine. Let’s go.”

You quickly ran to bus stop but the bus was driving away. You put your head down in disappointment and let out a sigh.

“We’ll just wait for another bus.”

“You see this Korean here?” you pointed to the timetable.

“Yeah…”

“Well it says there isn’t another bus until 5:15”

“So? How are we going to get there?”

“I’ll call my friend, she’s got her license”

------Phone call------

Ga Hyun: Hey Jenny! I’m so sorry about before…
You: Nahs… it’s fine. My sister came over so she was minding my stuff for me *laughs*
Ga Hyun: *laughs* so why did you call?
You: I need you to drive me to the SM auditions
Ga Hyun: You auditioning?
You: My sister is and I’m forced to.
Ga Hyun: Ah… *silence*
You: So can you?
Ga Hyun: Um… I’m sorry… I have to clean up the house with my mum… Sorry…
You: *sighs* It’s alright. I’ll just find another way to get there. Should I call Ga Jung?
Ga Hyun: No!
You: What?
Ga Hyun: I mean… they’re on a date. You wouldn’t want to disturb them.
You: Oh. Well… good luck cleaning. *laughs*
Ga Hyun: *awkward laugh* Yeah… I didn’t know you had a sister.
You: Well, surprise! *laughs* she came over here to be a model.
Ga Hyun: Oh! Really? I guess the genes does run in your family.
You: Psh… I don’t think so. Speaking of the devil, I gotta go. She’s talking to some stranger. Jane! Stop talking to strangers!
Ga Hyun: *awkward laugh* Oh ok. I guess I should be cleaning now. Bye.
You: Bye.

------End of phone call------

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Jane! Stop talking to strangers!” My sister is unbelievable. Has she never heard of stranger danger? Obviously not because she’s talking to this random guy. When did she know Korean?

“Jenny! I met someone who can speak English!”

“It doesn’t mean you can talk to him as if he’s your friend.” I face palmed myself and walked to my sister and the guy.

“Hey Jenny.” I looked closer and saw that it was Gi Kwang. Whoa, he looked so different to what I imagined he’d look when he wasn’t at school.

“What are you doing here?” I pulled Jane away from him.

“I saw you running for the bus but it drove away so I wanted to know if you wanted a lift.”

“No thanks, I guess we’ll just walk.” I grabbed Jane’s arm and started walking.

“Oh c’mon Jenny. You know him obviously, can’t we go? Please?” Jane resisted and I stopped walking. She is unbelievable how can she trust someone like him?

“No and I don’t know him. He’s not the nicest of people.”

“Then, I’ll go with him.” Jane moved her arm away from mine and started walking to Gi Kwang. Wah… she really has the nerve to… I went after her.

“Fine, Gi Kwang let’s go.” I opened up the car door and pushed Jane in and got in after her. I can’t believe I’m actually agreeing to this. She is unbelievable, how can be so trusting when it comes to people she hasn’t met? Sometimes I wonder if she really is adopted or not.

“So how long have you been to Korea? Asked Gi Kwang, all I could do was cross my arms and roll my eyes at him.

“I’ve been to Korea for about an hour.”

“Oh. Jenny has never told anyone about you.”

“Well, I would expect that. We’re like normal sisters; we don’t like to acknowledge each other’s existence.” They laughed and once again, all I could do was roll my eyes.

After the torture, we finally got to the audition place and it packed! There were a lot of girls waiting in line to audition and most of them were practicing outside the building. Man, they looked so serious.

“Well… I have to go. I have training my group is going to debut in a few months.”

“Oh, you’re a singer?” why does my sister seem so interested in him? She just going to be hurt by him.

“Yeah, BEAST. I was a solo singer but I decided to quit to continue studying and finish school.”

“That’s so cool! Well Jenny is going to audition to be a singer too.”

“Come on Jane, we need to register. Bye.” I grabbed Jane and pulled her away as she was waving goodbye to Gi Kwang. You’re only going to get your heart broken if you fall for him Jane… I thought to myself.

“Jenny, I already registered us. All be gotta do is sit and wait for our turn which is at 3pm.”

She couldn’t have told me this earlier? Had me worried for nothing. It’s not that I want to audition but I just hate not being on time. Yes, I do admit that I want to be famous and live the life, I’ve seen those variety shows and it looks really fun and it probably is fun but I’m just scared of the netizens. Yep, the people who are at their computers looking for bad things about me and posting it up. I know that there are some nice ones that support you but the most famous ones are usually the mean ones that tear you to shreds.

“Come on, Jenny, let’s go and sit down.”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~