Sister comes to visit

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

You and Ga Hyun walked back to your dorms near the school. You walked in the room to see that all your things were gone.

“Um... Ga Hyun...”

“Yeah.” Said Ga Hyun as she sat down on the bottom bunk bed.

“Where is my stuff?”

“Oh, you know when you ran off with Jonghyun oppa?”

“Ahem. I did not run off with him. He kidnapped me.”

“Right... anyways, I decided that I should start packing your stuff up for you. I needed to do something besides thinking about what just happened before.”

“Ok... So where is my luggage?”

“I sent them to your house.”

“Eh?”

“I sent your luggage to your house.”

“But no one is at my home. My stuff would be left outside for the public!”

“Oh! Jenny...” Ga Hyun covered and looked at you with a sorry look.

“I guess I should get going then, see you after the break!” you quickly ran out of the dorm and all the way to your house.

You reached your house and you saw someone sitting on the steps in front of your apartment. You walked closer to your house cautiously and tried to see the person’s face. You saw your luggage but there was some extra suitcases next to them.

“Excuse me... who are you?” you said hesitantly.

“Oh my god! Finally! You’re here!” the girl said to you in English.

“Jane?” the girl stood up and walked towards you.

“Jenny! Oh my god! Where were you?”

“Um... at school? And shouldn’t I be asking you the same thing?” you looked at Jane.

“Well... it’s holidays in Australia so I decided to visit you and who is Jenny Lee?”

“That’s me...”

“What the heck Jenny!! When did you change your last name? Or did you get married?! Oh my god... what is mum and dad going to say about this?”

You slowly backed away from her.

“Chill... it’s my fake surname, sheesh Jane. You’re still the annoying little sister I see.”

“Shut up Jenny. I came here to visit you, not to be teased by you.”

“Right… so what do you want?”

“What? Me? Something? No…”

You gave Jane a look and she finally cracked.

“Ok, I came over here to become a model ok?”

“Whoa! You a model?”

“Yes. Why can’t I be a model? I have the good genes in the family.” You pretended to gag and she hit your arm.

“So… I’m guessing mum and dad aren’t happy.”

“Well nah… They went crazy but then since they gave you a chance and they saw how much money you were earning, they let me go to Korea.”

“But why here?!” you whined.

“Because you’re here… and I’m trying out for a company.”

“Let’s go in and talk. It looks weird with us out here.”

You took your keys out of one of the bags and opened the door. You pulled your luggage into the house and your sister was still outside trying to pull in her large suitcase.

“Yah, how much did you put in there?”

“Just my clothes, for this season.”

“For this season?!” your eyes widened. “You mean, there’s gonna be more?!”

“Well… yeah… I can’t wear this in winter can I?”

You shook your head in disbelief. “Just get in; I’ll get your stuff in for you.”

“Thanks Jenny!” you rolled your eyes and walked outside to where the two large suitcases were.

“Now, how am I going to get this in?” you said to yourself. You rolled up your sleeves and marched towards the first suitcase. You tilted it to the side and pushed it towards the entrance of your house.