Phase 1 of Hyuna's Evil Plans

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

You were at the recording studio when Boa walked in.

“Hi unni.”

“Hey Jenny. What you doing?” Boa pulled up a chair and sat next to you.

“Oh, I’m just writing a song. I don’t know who it’s for yet but I just felt like writing it.” You said biting on the end of your pen.

“Can I see it?”

“Sure, maybe you can help me unni”

“Says the person who is like the world famous composer” Boa laughed.

“Unni, do you think you can sing it for me?”

“Me? Nah… it’s your song. Your voice is awesome, you should sing it.”

You let out a fake cough. “My throat hurts” you pretended to cough some more and looked at Boa with puppy eyes.

“Ok. Fine. No one can resist your cuteness. Aigoo.” Boa pinched your cheeks and you puffed up your cheeks. You happily handed Boa the music sheets and she walked into the recording booth.

“Unni, I’m just going to play the music first so you can get a hang of it first.” You said through the microphone. Boa looked at you and put her thumb up. You played the song and Boa was looking at the lyrics and getting used to the song. When it ended, Boa put her thumbs up again indicating she was ready to sing.

You smiled and played the music. Boa started singing to it and your mouth was a “0” shape.

“I found the person” you said smiling to yourself.

Boa finished singing and you stopped recording. You froze there staring into the recording booth. Boa stepped out and looked at you.

“She’s so cute…” Boa said to herself as she walked to you. She bent down a little so that she was facing you. She waved her hand in front of your face and you snapped out of your frozen moment.

“Unni… I think I found the person to the song…” your eyes were watery and you were smiling.

“You get so emotional whenever you find people for the song. So tell me, who is it?”

“Of course I get emotional, something magical happened.” You smiled. “Oh! The person is you.” you smiled happily.

“Eh? Me?” Boa looked surprised as she pointed to herself.

You nodded your head excitedly.

“Why did you just make a sudden decision for? Shouldn’t you think this over first?”

You smiled mischievously. “I made the decision when I finished writing it. I just wanted you to sing it to see if you feel comfortable singing it.”

“Aish” Boa smiled and ruffled your hair. “You and your tricks”

You shrugged your shoulders and pressed your lips together.

“Unni, so do you want the song?” you asked Boa.

“Of course I do! My dongsaeng or should I say a world famous song composer and producer wrote it especially for me, of course I have to say yes.”

“That’s so great!” you hugged Boa.

“Jenny ah” Boa had a serious look on her face.

“Yeah?”

“I’m like a sister to both you and Jonghyun yes?”

You nodded your head, “Yeah. We both look up to you unni.”

Boa moved in closer to you and held both of your hands.

“From a sister’s perspective, your relationship seems still… very… slow…”

“Unni!” you were getting embarrassed. Your face was turning red.

“Jenny ah, you and Jonghyun might not have a problem about it, but it’s killing us.”

“Us?”

“The whole of SM town. We all wished you two showed a little bit more couple stuff”

“Uh… But aren’t we allowed to do those things in public?”

“Well I don’t think it matters anymore. Just do what normal couples do. I don’t want you two miss out on doing couple stuff with one another.”

“I don’t think we’re missing out.” you said and Boa laughed a little.

“I’ll let you two work it out. Go on a date or something.” Boa smiled and stood up. “I love the song by the way. Hurricane Venus… catchy title.”

“Thanks unni.” You smiled. Boa grabbed her stuff and walked out when you called her out. “Unni! If you accept this song… does that mean you’re going to have your comeback?”

Boa shrugged her shoulders, “Maybe. I’m leaving now. Bye Jenny.”

“Bye unni” you waved goodbye to her. You stayed behind and were working on the song. You finally fixed up the lyrics and music to suit Boa’s voice.

“Ahh… I’m finally done.” You patted yourself on the shoulder and packed up your things. You looked around and on the floor to make sure you didn’t leave anything behind. After checking, you walked out smiling and skipping.

You were walking down the hallway when you saw Hyuna walking and texting.

“Hello!” you bowed to Hyuna.

“Oh! Hello” Hyuna bowed back to you.

“So nice to see you here.” you said smiling.

“Same. So why were you here? Recording for a drama soundtrack maybe?” Hyuna asked you.

You shook your head. “Nah… I was just playing around. Just wanted to do some covers of songs and stuff. Nothing really important.” You smiled.

“Ah… well I have to go and do a song. So I guess I’ll catch up with you some time later.” Hyuna bowed to you and walked away.

~~~~~Hyuna’s POV~~~~~

I was walking towards my recording room when I heard two people talking. Usually I wouldn’t go in and check but the voices seemed familiar. I slowly went up to the door and put my head near the door. I peeked in a little and saw Jenny and Boa sunbae sitting down next to one another.

“Unni, so do you want the song?”

“Of course I do! My dongsaeng or should I say a world famous song composer and producer wrote it especially for me, of course I have to say yes.”

World famous song composer and producer? Who can it be? What famous composer is a girl? No. It can’t be… Jenny is the famous composer JENNY? Okay, that came out stupid but she is? I decided to listen on more of their conversation.

They were talking about her and Jonghyun. Their relationship is slow? Excellent that means there’s no way either of them being completely heartbroken if I split them up.

I decided to go away before I get busted. I went and hid in another room.

I saw Boa sunbae walk out and that’s when it struck me. The thing that she was talking about. I can use their slow relationship against them. I decided to text Doo Joon. I think my plan will have to go earlier than expected.

To: Doo Joon
From: Hyuna

Baby, remember when I said that I’d meet up with you? Well, it looks like I’m going to meet you earlier than expected. Meet me at my dorm at 6pm.

I was texting another message when I saw Jenny walking to me. Oh, what a burden.

“Hello!” she bowed to me and I bowed back.

“Same. So why were you here? Recording for a drama soundtrack maybe?” I asked her. As if anyone would get her to do a soundtrack for a drama. Psh.

She shook her head. “Nah… I was just playing around. Just wanted to do some covers of songs and stuff. Nothing really important.”

“Ah… well I have to go and do a song. So I guess I’ll catch up with you some time later.” I bowed and walked away. I made sure she was gone before I walked into the recording studio that Jenny was in before. Maybe she left some things in there that can help me blackmail Jenny.

I walked in and saw that the room was completely clean. Damn, this girl knows how to clean after herself. I walked into the recording booth. I walked around and saw a piece of paper on the stand. I walked to the stand and picked up the piece of paper.

“Hurricane Venus…” I smirked. “By JENNY?” oh, this is just great. I’m so lucky. Jenny and Jonghyun are going to go down and they aren’t going to look very pretty in the process.

~~~~~6pm ~~~~~

Aish! Why is he taking so long? I can’t expect anyone to do anything right! So I’ve been thinking, what I was planning to do it trick Jonghyun by getting Doo Joon to call him pretending to be my manager and apologising for that text and he’ll also blackmail Jenny about the note. This way, I won’t be suspected of anything and well, Jenny already thinks of Doo Joon as a bad guy so it doesn’t matter.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I walked over the door and opened it seeing Doo Joon giving me his erted look. I rolled my eyes.

“We’re not here to do that. We’re here to do business. Here” I handed him the phone.

“What?”

I gritted my teeth. Is he seriously that dumb?

“Call Jonghyun and pretend you’re my manager. Tell him about how the text was your doing and that it wasn’t me.”

Doo Joon gave me an uncertain look. I leant in closer to him and whispered into his ear, “You wouldn’t want me to be upset would you? This would totally ruin the moment for us…” I his face and then down to his arm.

“Ah… I wouldn’t want that. I’ll call him.” Doo Joon punched in Jonghyun’s number and put the phone to his ear. I smiled.

Boys. Always so gullible and stupid.

“Put it on speaker” I mouthed out to Doo Joon. He obediently put the phone down and turned the speaker on.

-------Phone call------

Jonghyun: Yeobseyo?
Doo Joon: Yeobseyo. I’m Park Joon Nam
Jonghyun: I’m sorry, who?
Doo Joon: Aigoo… I’m so sorry, I’m Hyuna’s manager.
Jonghyun: *Silent* W-W-Why did you call?
Doo Joon: Um… Uh… I just… I just wanted to call and apologise to you about a horrible thing that I did a few months ago.
Jonghyun: I’m sorry?
Doo Joon: After I sent the text and Hyuna found out, she has been really upset and she has not been able to perform her schedule to the best of her abilities.
Jonghyun: Why should I know this?
Doo Joon: I took Hyuna’s phone and sent you the text. I thought that if I broke you two up, Hyuna would work better but I was wrong. Please, can you forgive me and come back to Hyuna?
Jonghyun: *Silent* She got you to do this didn’t she?
Doo Joon: No. I saw the horrible state that Hyuna was in and I wanted to fix my wrong doings.
Jonghyun: *Sigh* I’m sorry. I have to go.

------End of phone call-----

Jonghyun hung up and Doo Joon looked up at me.

“Do you think he fell for it?”

I smirked. “Not only did he fall for it, he practically buried himself in it.” This is going to be easy.

“But I talked about your horrible condition but right now, you look so good.”

“Oh, but that’s where I’m a few steps ahead. For the past few weeks, I’ve been staying up late and getting bags under my eyes and I have not been looking after my skin as much. So after netizens see how bad the bags under my eyes are, they’ll probably right an article about it.”

“I didn’t notice it. You still look so pretty.”

“Of course. It’s hard for me to look ugly.”

“Now, do I get my reward?” Doo Joon asked. I rolled my eyes.

“I guess I do need something to get the bags under my eyes to worsen.” I pulled Doo Joon to my bedroom.

~~~~~End of Hyuna’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Title: Hyuna in hospital

Yesterday, it has been reported the 4minute’s Hyuna has fainted while filming Invincible Youth. For the past few weeks, Hyuna has been showing signs of fatigue. Fans have noticed her deep dark circles beneath her eyes and her tired expressions on variety shows.

*Shows pics of Hyuna’s tired condition*

CUBE Entertainment has released some official statements.

                “Hyuna has been taken to the hospital and she has been treated for her fatigue. She is not seriously sick so please don’t worry too much about her. She will resume her normal schedule in a week. We apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused.”

Let’s hope Hyuna will recover quickly.

Could it be real? Could her manager really have done this? I guess I don’t think I have a reason to hate her. It’s probably all a misunderstanding. I mean, Hyuna was never like this when we were dating, she was always nice and kind, so she would never text anything like that. I decided to call her. Just to wish her to get better.

------Phone call------

Hyuna: Oppa...
Me: Um... I’m just calling to... to tell you to get better soon.
Hyuna: That’s so nice of you to. Thank you.
Me: And-And I always called to tell you that I know about what your manager did.
Hyuna: That’s good to know.
Me: I’m sorry for being cold towards you...
Hyuna: It’s okay, as long as you forgive me, I don’t think it matters anymore. Finally, we can be together again.
Me: Um... I’m kind of dating someone right now...
Hyuna: Oh...Oh... I see... Congratulations.
Me: Thank you.
Hyuna: I have to go. Bye
Me: Bye

------End of phone call------

I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I guess I should start new with her. I guess I should make it up to her. Next time I meet her; I’ll take her out and let her have some fun. It’s probably been a while since she’s been happy.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~