No more Ga Hyun

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

You sat on your bed and stared at the wall.

You couldn’t believe that your best friend would do something like that to you, all because of a boy.

“How could she do this? I tried to get them together.” You said to yourself.

“I’m not going to be troubled by her. I won’t let her get in my way.” You said to yourself.

You decided to go to sleep.

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

I was practicing when I heard news about Jenny. I tried my best to not concentrate about it because I knew Jenny can look after herself. She’s a tough girl. I mean she dealt with me. Even though we were meant to finish off our song together, I decided to finish it myself. If she wants to, she can do it some other important time.

“How am I going to put a rap into this song?” I asked myself.

“Hyung, you’re writing another song?” Taemin came out of nowhere and asked me. I quickly hid it away.

“Yeah, but it’s a couple song.”

“Really? Hyung, I’m part of a couple too!” Taemin said excitedly.

“What?! You?! Couple?! When?” I’m shocked. Officially shocked. Taemin has the girlfriend? In what world?

“Yeah, you know Jenny noona’s sister? She’s my girlfriend.” Said Taemin while smiling like an idiot. Who would have thought? Taemin, the maknae, the one that’s meant to be innocent, has a girlfriend. He’s more experienced than Onew hyung.

“I never knew you had it in you.” I pushed Taemin a little bit. He just chuckled happily.

“What can I say? I’m very boyfriend material... and fiancé... and husband... and fath-”

“Stop” I interrupted Taemin and gave him a weird look. “You’re already thinking about being a father?! Are you and Jane already... doing that?” I swear if Taemin has, he’s officially more experienced than all the SHINee members.

“What?! No! Hyung! I wouldn’t. No! Gross. I don’t want to make babies yet! That’s gross.” Taemin said with disgust. Phew. He’s still a tad bit innocent.

“That’s good to know.” I looked down at the lyrics. I really wanted to finish them but I don’t know how. It needs a rapping part in it but I can’t think of any.

“Hyung, let me help you with the lyrics.”

“What part of a ‘couple’ song don’t you understand?” I asked him.

“Well… on the net, some of our fans call us the JongMin couple.”

“Ok. Don’t weird me out. Being dubbed as a couple with Ki Bum is already bad enough.”

Taemin laughed. “Ok hyung, whatever you say. I’m going now.” Taemin walked away. I guess I should call Jenny; we haven’t talked for 3 days. I called Jenny her but she didn’t pick up so I left her a voicemail. I wonder why. I wonder if there’s anything wrong.

“Jonghyun, we have to go to our next schedule!” manager hyung called me.

“Coming!” I stood up and followed manager hyung.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Ga Hyun walked into her house slowly and she dropped her things on the floor.

“ARGH!!!!” she shouted out. She was breathing heavily.

“Ga Hyun, what’s wrong?” her mother came out of her room looking worried.

“I want to go to America.” said Ga Hyun.

“Why? Your exams are going to be here soon and your father said that-”

“No mum! I want to go to America as soon as possible. I hate it here! I want to leave!”

“Ga Hyun…” her mother approached her slowly but Ga Hyun pushed her mother away before going to her room and slamming the door.

“What am I going to do?” she asked herself. “Gi Kwang oppa will never look at me again. Everyone is talking bad about me. My dreams of being an actress here is ruined. What am I going to do?” Ga Hyun knelt down on the ground and put her head down and cried.

“What am I going to do? Everything is ruined…” she slowly stood up. She walked over to her closet and pulled out her suitcase.

“Must have a new start.” She said as she took out all her things and threw them into the suitcase. She didn’t bother to fold them or anything; she was just frantically putting her things into the suitcase.

“Ga Hyun ah… are you ok?” said her mum in a worried tone from outside her room.

“I want to go to America! I have no dreams left here!” Ga Hyun screamed out. Her mother was worried and went into the room. She saw the state of Ga Hyun’s room.

“What happened?” she ran up to hug Ga Hyun who was on the floor hugging her legs and crying. “I’ll see what I can do. It seems like you’re having a very tough time. We’ll probably leave in three days. Let me just talk to your father. Ok?”

Ga Hyun nodded her head and wiped away her tears. “Everyone is mean to me at school and I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been trying to keep all the stress of school work and bullying inside but I can’t take it anymore. Mum, I really want to move.” Ga Hyun then started to burst into tears.

“Don’t worry, I will fix this. I’ll make sure no one picks on my little girl.” Ga Hyun’s mum hugged her and sat next to her.

“Mum, I think I need some time to myself. I want to pack things properly.”Ga Hyun wiped her tears and her mother helped her stand up.

“Ok, if that’s what you want.” Her mother her hair. “Don’t worry about it too much. I guess I should make dinner.”

“Yes mum.” Her mother walked out and Ga Hyun closed the door. She smirked.

“And that people, is real acting.” She said to herself. She walked to her computer and turned it on. She went on KpopExpress.com and decided to post a comment.

Hey! I’m the girl that all you pathetic people have been talking about. I just wanted to say that I will not apologise for what I’ve done because, I’ve done nothing to be sorry for in the first place. But don’t worry, you guys can talk about me all you want, I won’t care because I’m leaving Korea forever and I will never come back to this stupid country. Give me hate comments, see if I care. Bye!

She then turned off her computer.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Sighs. Today has been a horrible day. Nothing good had happen so far but you know what? I’m not going to care. I’m not going to waste my time worrying about it. I have bigger things to worry about anyways. I’m going to debut soon!

Don’t think I’m bottling up this situation right now because I’m not. I’ve learnt to forget. Forgive? Not so much. Trust me, if I didn’t have an image to maintain, I would have given her a beating, Australian style but I have an image to keep so I won’t.

I looked at my phone and saw that I got a missed call from Jonghyun. There was voicemail so I listened to it.

“Hey yeobo! So what’s up? Haven’t talked to you in a while… Miss you heaps… You’re probably curling up your fingers and toes right now but it’s true… I um… read the… articles about you and that girl… so are you okay? I know my yeobo will be girlfriend will be a strong person and get over this problem really quickly. You’re going to debut soon so eat up and practice hard but not too hard because I have to come first *laughs* So anyways, eat plenty, drink plenty, sleep plenty and have fun plenty. Love ya. Bye!”

Aww… that’s nice of him to. Can’t believe I thought of him as a jerk when I just met him. I guess when I watch dramas and they start off hating each other, it is possible for them to end up with one another.

I then got a text from Sang Hee.

To: Jenny
From: Sang Hee

Jenny, come to the practice room, we’re having a group meeting! Kekeke, our second group meeting ever! Hurry.

Group meeting? I thought we sorted everything out already.

I walked into the practice room and saw Nina, Sang Hee, Hyun Ji, Vicky, President Lee and manager oppa sitting in a circle. I walked up to them.

“Sorry, I’m late. I was taking a nap.”

“It’s alright, we weren’t going to start until you came.” Said President Lee.

I sat down in between Hyun Ji and Vicky. “Ok, so we have to come up with who is who.” Said Vicky.

“Huh?” I said I was confused; I have no idea what they’re on about.

“Oh, we have to decide who’s going to be the leader. We’ve already established the maknae. So now we need a leader.” Said Hyun Ji.

“Don’t pick me because I’m the oldest.” Said Sang Hee. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Why don’t we just pick Jenny unni?” said Nina.

“What? Why should I be leader?” I asked them. I can’t be leader; they’ve been a trainee much longer than I’ve been.

“You’ve had more experience.” Said Vicky.

“What? I became trainee after you guys.”

“But technically in the music industry, you’ve been more experienced.” Said Sang Hee. Everyone nodded.

“You’re a good leader. You’re a cool leader, you know how to relax and have fun and when to tighten up and be serious.” Said Hyun Ji.

“Anyways, all the sunbae groups always choose the older members to be leaders so we decided to be different and give the middle members be the leader. Oh! And who happens to be the middle in our group?” said Nina. I looked at her surprised.

“Aigoo… always thinking ahead…” I went and leant over to her and pinched her cheeks.

“Ok… so it’s decided. Our leader is going to be Jenny.” said manager oppa.

“What? But…” I couldn’t say anything, a part of me was so happy. The other part of me thought that maybe Sang Hee would have been a better leader, there’s probably a reason as to why the sunbae groups chosen the oldest members to be leader. Wouldn’t it be strange if a younger person was to lead an older person around?

“So it’s decided. Let’s talk about your concept. Like your name, we have to let you start off with a bang.” Said President Lee. “And, I’ve decided that Dynamite will be debuting in three weeks time.”

“WHAT?!” me and the others shouted out.

“So soon?”

“This is so exciting!”

“WE’RE GOING TO DEBUT IN THREE WEEKS!!!!” I shouted out. I stood up and started jumping around. There are no words that can describe how I’m feeling right now. I’m so over the over moon!

The others stood up and jumped around with me. We were hugging each other and jumping up and down.

“This is going on my minihompy.” Sang Hee took out her phone and we all took a picture together. I didn’t even care that my hair was messy and that I wearing an oversized t-shirt and tracksuit pants. I was just so happy that I’m going to debut soon.

Originally, this wasn’t what I was going for. I was to be a pharmacist as my day job and at night, I’d be a composer but what the heck, this seems much more fun.

“So where are we going to debut first?” Sang Hee asked.

“I’m not sure but I’ll give you your schedules tomorrow.” Said manager oppa.

“Okay, congratulations. I should get going. Bye.” Said President.

“Bye” we all bowed to him.

We all turned to each other and squealed like fan girls. After calming down a little and going all hyper again, I thought I should call Jane.

-------Phone call------

Jane: Hey unni.
Me: Jane, you’ll never guess what.
Jane: What?
Me: I’M GOING TO DEBUT SOON!!!!
Jane: WHAT?!! OH MY GOSH!!!  *whisper* That is awesome! I can’t believe that you’re going to debut soon. But how soon is soon?
Me: Are you having classes right now?
Jane: Yes and my teacher isn’t so happy right now.
Me: Sorry, I’ll leave you to study.
Jane: Wait. B-b-b-but...
Me: Study hard!
Jane: How soon is soon?
Me: Bye Jane.

------End of phone call------

I hung up and laughed. Leaving Jane in suspense is so fun. I know she won’t be able to pay attention in class but it’s one of those times that it’s okay to not pay attention in class.

I guess I should call Jonghyun about this but he’s probably busy. I’ll call him later. Ah! So excited! I’m going to debut soon.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

You were practicing your choreography with your other members when Jane came running room.

“UNNI!!” she ran up to you and tackled you and Nina over.

“Whoa Jane, what are you doing?” asked Nina.

“Oh my gosh! You two are going to debut soon! And then there’s only me left. I’m going to be the only one left…” Jane said sadly. “But! It isn’t about me! It’s about you two! My sister and my best friend is going to be in the same group!!!” Jane jumped up and down. You laughed.

“Jane calm down. So, how was class?” you asked Jane. Knowing that she would start telling you off.

“Oh, don’t get me started. You. Jenny. You make my life hell. You left me in the dark the whole lesson and I couldn’t concentrate.” Jane narrowed her eyes at you.

“I’m sorry?” you asked.

“Yes. You should be saying ‘I’m sorry’.” Said Jane.

“It’s okay.” You replied. Jane shook her head and Nina laughed.

“Sometimes I question if Jenny unni is really the older one.” Said Nina.

Jane laughed. “Yeah, I should have been born first.”

“In your dreams Jane. Anyways, if you did, Taemin would have to call you noona.” you said laughing.

“Whatever.” Jane pulled Nina and sat down. “Tell me everything!”

“I’m taking a shower.”

“Yeah yeah whatever.” Jane shooed you away.

“That is not how you treat the-” but then you stopped. “Forget…” you said as you walked to the bathroom.

You had your shower and stepped out. Before you completely walk out, you were hugged to death by Jonghyun.

“YEOBO!!! THAT IS SO GREAT!!”

“Jong-Jonghyun. Can’t breathe…” you pushed him away but he continued to hug you.

“You’re going to debut in three weeks!” Jonghyun finally let you go.

“Yah! Were you waiting for me all this time?”

“Yeah, I was just sitting out here waiting for you.”

“Ok, you’re creeping me out. If I came out just covered in a towel and you did that, you’d be so dead.”

“What? Don’t people usually get changed first then go out?” Jonghyun asked you. “Unless… you want to come out just covered in a towel…” Jonghyun said slowly and you punched his arm.

“You ert!” you kicked his shin.

“Ow!” he yelped in pain. “I was just joking. I’m not that kind of guy. I swear.” Jonghyun put his hands up as if he surrendered. You narrowed your eyes at him and walked towards the living room. Jonghyun ran after you and held your hand.

You smiled at him. “Although, it was very sweet of you to.” You said to him. He smiled back. You both walked out into the living room holding hands and everyone looked at you two.

“Aigoo… look at them, holding hands… it makes me sick.” said Key.

“What? Jane and Taemin are too!” you pointed to Jane and Taemin who quickly let go of each other.

Everyone laughed.

“This is so great! We’re going to have to get you to meet the other groups.” Said Minho.

“Jenny, welcome to the leaders’ group.” Onew put his arm over your shoulders.

“Thank you. So… why is SHINee in this dorm?” you asked.

“We’re here to congratulate you. But I can obviously see that you want to celebrate it in a more private way, with a particular special someone.” Said Onew.

“We single people can tell when we’re not wanted.” Said Key.

“Yeah, I’m going to celebrate with the other trainees. Seeing these two couples are going to make me sick” Said Nina as she walked out of the dorm.

“Yeah, I’m out of here.” said Onew as he walked out of the dorm.

“Wait for us hyung!” Minho and Key ran after Onew.

“Well, I’m going to teach Jane some Korean. Bye hyung, bye noona.” said Taemin. Jane and Taemin went off and only you and Jonghyun are left.

“Perfect!” said Jonghyun rubbing his hands together.

You gave him a look. “I’m not that type of guy!” Jonghyun defended himself.

“I’m just joking with you, but what was up with the ‘perfect!” you copied Jonghyun.

“I have something to show you something.”

“What?” Jonghyun grabbed your hand.

“C’mon, looks like we should get going too.” Jonghyun pulled you out of the dorm and to his other dorm.

“Are we watching more dramas?” you asked Jonghyun.

Jonghyun shook his head. “Just sit here while I get ready.” Jonghyun went to his room and walked out holding pieces of paper and a CD player. You sat down on the couch and watched him as he cleared his throat and nervously held the piece of paper in his hand. Jonghyun pressed play on the CD player. Then they music to the song that you and Jonghyun were working on came on. You recognised it straight away.

Too much, heh.
Classic~
I know an amazing experiment
If you put a few drops of soap into a cup
The divided oil and water
That had their back to each other, mixes as one
This is so much like us
We fight like we will never see each other again
And then become mixed in the soap called love
Suddenly all the animosity disappears
We fight a hundred times, and our hearts breaks a hundred times
But like tangled pieces of string, our love can’t be pulled apart
We fix our faults, learn each other’s hearts
I know that one day, only our happiness will be left
I’ll try to say the awkward words of love
(I love you, I love you)
Even on days where I’m tired,
I’ll hide my tired expression just for you
In my daily dairies
There is nothing but talks of you
We will show each other once in a while
It would be nice if we were happy
We fight a hundred times, and our hearts breaks a hundred times
But like tangled pieces of string, our love can’t be pulled apart
We fix our faults, learn each other’s hearts
I know that one day, only our happiness will be left
At first we couldn’t meet
But how is it so different now
Still you don’t know how much
I want to keep on meeting you
You keep me alive
So that I can feel you
Even though we are so different
Our love will stay the same
I don’t want a love that will evaporate away like soap bubbles
A love that will be felt without words,
That is the love I want
When you are with me,
You can’t ride in golden carriages even in your dreams
But while you are still with me
I can make you smile
Love’s way!
Love’s way!
You’re my true love
Though our hobbies are different,
And our thoughts are different,
Our habits have become similar
The way we talk becomes similar,
And even the times that we fall asleep, after we talk at night
Have become the same.

He stopped singing and you were smiling widely. Jonghyun smiled at you.

“Yah, aren’t you going to say ‘Oh! Oppa, that was so beautiful!” Jonghyun pretended to act like a girl.

You laughed. “Yah! I don’t sound like that!” you threw a cushion at him.

“I’m sorry, you sound like this, ‘YAH!!! I could write songs so much better than you!” Jonghyun tried to copy your voice.

“Yah! I don’t sound like that and I can so write songs better than you.” you grabbed another cushion and threw it at him.

“But I’m better looking.” Said Jonghyun.

“What has that got anything to do with it?”

“You’re just jealous cause you know it’s the truth.”

“Oh really? It’s the truth?” you grabbed another cushion.

“Yeah.” You were about to hit him with the cushion but he blocked it with another pillow.

“Kim Jonghyun! You’re going to get it!”

“Ah… I’m so scared…” Jonghyun made a funny face and ran as you chased after him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is will be that last of Ga Hyun, we won't be hearing from her again so you don't have to worry about her popping out of nowhere in the future. But... this means it makes way for another villain in our story... but they won't be coming until a the next chapter or the one after that... 

Hope you're liking the fanfic so far :)