Nobody knows :D

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Ah… my day has been great. My song is number one on the charts and I’m famous in the Korean pop world. What makes it more awesome is that, I can walk in the streets and I won’t have cameras chasing me, I can eat as much food as I want and won’t have it put on the news. I don’t have to have busy schedules and I don’t have to be constantly in hiding because of the fans. You probably think I’m a singer, I am. Just not professionally, I’m more a, composer. You know the Gee by Girls’ Generation? That’s my song. You know their other song Tell me your wish (Genie) yeah, you guessed. My song. Well, I wrote them.

You’d think people would be chasing after me and asking for me to write them songs. But they don’t, they can’t. Why? Because I’m the mysterious songwriter, Jenny. Ok, so they know my name, but just my first name. It’s not like I go and meet them or anything, I just send them my stuff, with a click of a button.

I’m living the life, just, anonymously.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“Jenny!” a girl called out your name; you turned around to see it was your friend, Ga Hyun.

“Ga Hyun!” you called out in the same tone as her.

You ran to your table and she was panting. You slowly moved back away from her and she lightly slapped your arm.

“Why didn’t you call me to wake up?!” she was still catching her breath.

“Because you were dreaming about you and the kingka I didn’t want to wake you up?”

“Oh!” she covered with her hand. You lent in closer to you. “I was sleep talking?”

“No.” you answered. “You were doing kissing actions like this.” you stuck your lips out and pretended to kiss someone.

“Whoa, is Jenny pretending to kiss someone?” said a guy’s voice. It was your best guy friend, Ga Jung and your other best friend, Min Kyoung.

“Hahaha” you started laughing sarcastically and then suddenly you put on a serious face.

“So what are you two doing here?” Ga Hyun asked them.

“Well… we go to school here, and we’re in the same class as you.” Min Kyoung answered.

“I know that part, just why are you in the extra class? You know it’s optional, right?” Ga Hyung asked them, eyeing Min Kyoung suspiciously. “You don’t even like studying…” she continued eyeing Min Kyoung.

Ga Jung couldn’t stand the tension and cracked. “Ok, Ok, news is that SHINee’s Jonghyun is coming to this special class to catch up on his school work.” He said it all in one breath.

You and Ga Hyun high-fived each other and laughed.

“Wait.” Ga Hyun’s eyes widen.”Did you just say that JONGHYUN as in KIM JONGHYUN from the boy group SHINEE?” she started to breathe really quickly.

“Calm down. It’s just a guy.” You said as you were writing down some lyrics.

“Calm down? It’s Jonghyun, Bling Bling. You know. I can’t calm down.” Ga Hyun started jumping up and down.

“Great, just great. I’ll be going, to sit, over there, where there are not a lot of SHINee fans.” You picked up your things and walked towards the tables near the window.

“Omo omo! Did you hear? Jjong from SHINee is going to be in this class!” said a girl sitting there. You put your head down in disappointment and spun around and walked out the door. You didn’t turn around but you did wave to your friends.

You were walking outside in the corridors and you saw a can on the ground, you decided to pick it up. You reached down for it but instead of grabbing the can, you accidentally grabbed someone’s hand. You quickly stood up and straightened your clothes.

“Thanks?” you said in an unsure tone, tilting your head to the side.

“No probs.” The guy replied. You bowed to him and walked away.

“Hey!” he shouted out. You didn’t turn around just in case he was calling out someone else. You heard running footsteps and soon someone grabbed your arm.

“Um…” you said uncomfortably. He let go of your arm and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

“Sorry. I was thinking… that… um… you know… if you wanted to hang out with me…”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I don’t get it. Some random guy helps me pick up a can of soda and our hands just made some contact and he’s asking if I want to hang out with him? Wow, I must have some charm. I giggled at my ‘modesty’.

“Hey! Doo Joon! What’s up!” a male student ran up to the guy. Hm… he’s name is Doo Joon?

The male student started coming closer. As he did, I saw a large crowd of girls following him. I let out a sigh.

It’s just the kingka; I guess Doo Joon and the kingka are friends. Ok, gross. Who does he think I am? Some easy girl who he thinks that he can get that easily? Well he’s wrong. This guy sure has some nerves.

“I’m sorry; I just don’t have the time to waste on you and your kingka friend. Please go and find some other girl who’s willing to throw herself at you.” I turned around and walked away. He didn’t reply so I’m guessing I won’t have to deal with him again. I was walking and working on my lyrics when I bumped into someone. I didn’t bother to look at them. I just apologised and bowed and continued walking out to the school gates.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Doo Joon’s POV~~~~~

“I’m sorry; I just don’t have the time to waste on you and your kingka friend. Please go and find some other girl who’s willing to throw herself at you.”

She turned around and walked away. I was actually surprised. No one has ever spoken to me like that.

“Looks like you’re going to lose the bet.” Said Gi Kwang.

“Look, the deadline isn’t near. So, no one is losing or winning.”

She is a tough one to crack, I have to admit. Most girls would have fallen head over heels from the things I did. But why is she turning me down like that? She didn’t even blush when I touched her hand. She is different.

“Whatever, you’re going to lose. Remember, get her to kiss you before the day of party and then embarrass her. That was the bet.”

“I know, I know. You don’t have to repeat it.” Damn… this is harder than I thought.

~~~~~End of Doo Joon’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Ah… today is the day that I go back to school. Training and stuff has been hard and now I can just relax and concentrate on school. It’s the last year of school so I have to study extra hard. Like always, when I enter school, there are always people following me. You know the usual, fans and more fans. I was walking down the corridor and I saw a girl walking writing something down on a piece of paper. She looked like she was concentrating a lot because she bumped into me and just bowed and walked away.

It was kind of strange because she didn’t even blush when bumped into me. Usually girls would when they bump into me. Their ears would go extra red and they’ll stutter but she didn’t even go red a little bit. This is weird. I looked down and say a piece of paper. She must have dropped, must have been study notes or something. Might as well use it to my advantage if they are study notes. I picked up the piece of paper and put it on top of my books that I was carrying. I walked into the classroom and there was a lot of screaming and squealing and phones. All pointing to my direction. I bowed to the teacher and students and sat down in a seat in the middle of the class. I picked up the piece of paper. I was reading it. It was schoolwork, it wasn’t study notes, it was something amazing. It was a song, well part of a song. I played it out in my head and it was so good. It was catchy and the lyrics were really meaningful. I have to meet her. I need her inspiration.

Through the whole lesson, I couldn’t concentrate. All I could think about was that girl and her lyrics. I don’t know why, I’ve seen a lot of music by school students but why is hers grabbing my attention that much?

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~