This is where my music life really starts

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

The bell rang and I got up to get to class. I was walking when I saw a group of people crowding and I walked over to check it out.

“... she actually never dated Doo Joon and it was all an act. So please don’t judge Jenny anymore, or you guys will be judging me too.”

It was that guy, the kingka of the school? Never dated Doo Joon? So the break up thing was a lie? So she was pretending this whole time? Don’t judge Jenny or you’ll be judging me too? Was she really dating that guy? Was that the reason she was with him during the break?

They are holding hands. She was pretending to me. The whole getting sick thing was probably just a way to get close to me and get this stupid scandal to start. She probably planned this for her 15 minutes of fame. She’s just like Hyuna, the person who just uses me. I thought she was better but I guess I was wrong. Why should I care about her anyways? She’s nothing to me.

I waited until everyone dispersed and I saw Jenny walking side by side with that guy. Not that I should care. I waited til the corridors were empty before I got into the classroom.

“Sorry teacher, I got lost trying to find this classroom.” I lied. I bowed to the teacher and looked up. I saw Jenny looking at me, I wanted to turn away but a part of me told me to keep staring into her eyes and I obeyed.

“Jonghyun, please sit down. Class has now started.”

I stopped looking at her and walked to my seat at the back of the classroom, even though my back was facing her, I could feel that she was staring at me. Oh, so when her boyfriend is gone, she brings her attention back to me? I see her two faced self now. Or should I saw three faced self?

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

School has finally ended and you quickly got home to get your things. You were at the gates of your house when you saw Jane standing outside looking at her wrist as if she had a watch.

“Jenny, you’re late”

“You’re early. Early to be a diva.”

“So? You’re late, you were meant to be here 10 minutes ago.” Pointing to her wrist.

“I’m sorry princess but you’re the one that has to carry 5 heavy textbooks on your back and you don’t even have a watch so one, stop that.” You moved her arm away, “and two, buy your own.”

“Did you call the taxi company?”

“No, wasn’t that your job?”

“No. It’s yours”

“No”

“You’re the one who speaks Korean.”

“You got a point but still, you should have reminded me to call it this morning.”

“So it’s my job now?”

“Wait, I can fix this.”

“How?” you asked doubtfully.

“You’re doubting me again...” Jane pulled out her phone.  You gave her a confused look. Jane pressed a few buttons on her phone.

“Hello oppa?”

“Oppa?” you mouthed out but Jane put her index finger in front of your face to tell you to be quiet.

“Oppa, we need a ride to get to our company and well, SOMEBODY” Jane looked at you, “forgot to call for a taxi.”

You gave a glare.

“Yeah, we live at *insert random address here xD*”

“Who is it?” you mouthed out.

“Thank you GI KWANG oppa, bye” Jane hung up the phone and smiled at you. “Job done.”

“You called Gi Kwang? Don’t use him like that.”

“What? He said if I needed anything, I just give him a call.”

You rolled your eyes at her.

“I just heard that one of the songs that you composed is going to be used for a group’s debut.”

“Really? Which group?” you asked curiously.

“Um... BEAST, I’ve only heard the teaser but it sounds super catchy.”

“Isn’t that the group Gi Kwang’s in?” you asked yourself.

“Gi Kwang oppa is in an idol group?” Jane asked and you flinched.

“Can you not do that?!” you let out a sigh, “And yes.”

“Whoa, so cool! I know someone famous!” you gave Jane a look.

“I’m famous too” you pouted.

“So? People don’t see your cute face.” Jane pinched your cheeks.

You rubbed your cheeks. “Can you stop pinching my cheeks? It looks weird when a younger sister pinches her older sister’s cheek.”

“Well… it’s because you’re so cute!” Jane squealed as she pinched your cheeks and moved your head from side to side.

You frowned and rubbed your cheeks. You saw a van pulled up into the driveway of your house. You waved to Gi Kwang who was in the van. He parked it and stepped out of the van waving and smiling at you.

“So strange.” Said Gi Kwang.

“What’s strange?” you asked him.

“Your sister called me but you didn’t”

“I didn’t have your number?” you shrugged your shoulder. Gi Kwang smiled.

“Hello? Person who doesn’t understand Korean here?” Jane interrupted the conversation.

“Well, learn some okay?” Gi Kwang messed up Jane’s hair and she frowned.

“We should get going; I don’t want to be late.” You said, looking at your watch.

“OK. Let’s go.” Gi Kwang picked up the suitcases and walked over to the van. You were walking to the van when Gi Kwang went and grabbed the suitcase off you.

“Whoa, are you two dating or something?”

“What?!” you asked in a surprised tone. “No” you started to blush.

“Come on Jane, let’s not embarrass her. Let’s get all the stuff into the van and I’ll take you to your dorms.”

“Ok…” Jane eyed you two suspiciously. You quickly grabbed the luggage and put them into the van and you quickly got into the van.

“Why are you in such a rush for?” Gi Kwang asked.

“Oh, I’m just the very punctual type.” You said casually.

The whole trip you and Gi Kwang were trying to teach Jane some basic Korean.

“What is dad in Korean?” you quizzed Jane.

“Appa?”

“Good. What does an older girl call a younger girl?”

“Unni?”

“No… I’ll put it more in a simpler way. What does Jenny call you?” asked Gi Kwang.

“Jane?” Jane scratched her head in confusion.

You and Gi Kwang laughed. “No. I call you dongsaeng.”

“Oh…” Jane nodded her head. “Oh! We’re here!” Jane pointed out to the building.

“Yay! Jane got something right for once.” You clapped your hands and Gi Kwang laughed as Jane narrowed her eyes at you.

“You two are going to be really funny when you two debut.” Said Gi Kwang.

Gi Kwang parked the van and opened the back door and unloaded the van. You were greeted by a few trainees.

“Anneonghaseyo” the girls bowed to you and you bowed back.

“Anneonghaseyo, please excuse my sister, she’s new to Korea so she won’t know what’s happening.”

“It’s alright. Let me introduce to you, I’m Hyun Ji and this is Vicky and this is Sang Hee.”

“I’m Jenny, that’s my sister, Jane and the guy helping us is Gi Kwang.” Gi Kwang turned around and waved at them and Jane followed him.

“He’s cute!” said Hyun Ji.

“He’s in BEAST” said Vicky as she let out a dreaming sigh.

“And we should help Jenny and her sister carry in their luggage.” Said Sang Hee as she went over to your luggage and carried them in.

“How did you know I was coming?” you asked.

“We always know when someone is coming. As soon as one person knows, everyone knows. That’s just how things work in these dorms, you can’t hide anything.” Said Vicky.

“Really? That’s good to know” you said nervously.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you girls but it’s my time to leave so I guess I’ve done my job. Bye Jenny.” said Gi Kwang. “Bye, it was nice meeting you.” Gi Kwang bowed and went to his car and drove off.

“So, welcome to your life as a trainee” Sang Hee, Vicky and Hyun Ji said at the same time.