Stupid Idiot Kidnapped Me >

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

“Ok, what just happened?” Ga Hyun asked you still probably in shock.

“Well, I… just…” you said slowly. “Aigoo… I’m so hungry. Let’s go eat!” you linked arms with Ga Hyun and opened the door to see Jonghyun standing there giving you a what-the-heck look while rubbing his head.

You mentally slapped yourself and looked down.

“What the heck Jenny. You hit my face. That’s not want slaves do to their masters.”

“Master?” Ga Hyun asked looking confused.

“I lost a bet to him.” you muttered as you eyed Jonghyun.

“I’m sorry, but I have to take my slave now. Have a nice day.” Jonghyun grabbed you by the shoulders and led you away.

“Wait-” before you could finish off your sentence, Jonghyun had already being pushed away by him.

Ga Hyun stood in the hallway staring at you and Jonghyun arguing with one another while walking away.

~~~~~Meanwhile with you and Jonghyun~~~~~

“Yah. Why did you drag me away?”

“You’re my slave. Remember? Unless you want me to you know, tell people your secret.” Jonghyun smirked as you let out a sigh of defeat.

“Fine. Fine. But it’s holidays. It’s not like I can help you or anything.”

“Who said you were helping me with just schoolwork?”

You had a confused head as you tilted your head to the side and frowned.

“Follow me and wear this on.” Jonghyun threw you an oversized hoodie and sunglasses. You obediently wore it on along with muttering.

“There, I wore it on. Now what?”

“Don’t get lost.” Jonghyun grabbed linked arms with you and pulled you out to the car park where a van was waiting.

“Get in.”

“No way.” you jerked your arm away from him and stepped back.

“Just get it.”

“No!” you pointed at him. “You! I know what you’re going to do. I’m not stupid.” You covered up your chest.

“Get in.” Jonghyun said firmly.

“No. It’s a black van and the windows are tinted. No way am I getting in.” you shook your head and stepped back even more.

“Come!” Jonghyun put his hand out but you shook your head.

“No!” you stepped back some more.

“Don’t make me force you.”

“You can’t.” you stepped back some more. You stepped on your shoelaces and you closed your eyes and prepared for contact with the floor. You were expecting Jonghyun to catch you but you fell straight to the ground. You were about to stand up when Jonghyun carried you up and took you to the van.

“Yah. Yah. Yah! What are you doing?! Put me down!! I mean it!! Yah!! Kim Jonghyun put me down!!” you screamed out while kicking your legs.

“You’re such a burden.” Jonghyun threw you onto the seat. “Put your seatbelt on.”

“Fine. But only because I don’t want to die.” You narrowed your eyes at Jonghyun. “Excuse me, but you’re the one that’s a burden.”

“Just be quiet. You create such a scene. You’re the burden, not me.”

You scoffed at his comment. “Are you sure about that? You’re the one that’s bugging me.”

“So? You’re my slave. Why should I care?”

“You shouldn’t. You should just leave me alone.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

“Well then you’re digging your own grave.”

“Really now?”

“Yes.” You looked out the window as the car was driving. Where are you taking me?”

“For me to know and for you to find out.” Jonghyun grinned evilly.

“’Thanks for that, Captain Obvious.” You gave him a sarcastic smile at him.

“Thanks for that, Miss Sarcasm.” He smiled back at you.

“I’ve just had enough of you for today.” You tried to stand up but the seatbelt pulled you back down. You fell back down and Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at you. You stuck your tongue back at him and looked at your ankle.

You didn’t notice it but Jonghyun was looking at your ankle as well.