Pain

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

“Ok, let’s get this done and over with. Everybody line up with your partner!” the teacher shouted out. Everyone started lining up and you got into line with Jonghyun.

“Aigoo… Jenny is so lucky… I’d do anything to be with Jonghyun oppa.” Said one of the girls. You heard her and tapped her on the shoulders.

“Excuse me, if you want Jonghyun then have him. We’ll swap.” You said as the girl jumped up and down excitedly.

“Wait! No fair! I want to be his partner!” said the girl’s partner.

“No! Swap with me!” yelled out another girl

“No! Swap with me!”

Soon there was a big commotion and the teacher was getting sick of the noise.

“QUIET!!!!” The teacher shouted out loudly. “No swapping partners. Whoever I paired you up with, you’re going to be with them. No everyone do a warm up. Jenny and Jonghyun ran three laps of the track.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and started running. Once again, your competitiveness against him took over and you started running. You caught up to him.

“It’s all your fault.” Jonghyun said.

“My fault?” you asked in disbelief.

“Yeah. Your fault, it’s your fault we’re running three laps.”

“Well it’s your fault for coming late. If you didn’t then I wouldn’t have to paired up with you.” you said as you ran faster. He then ran faster and passed you.

“Bye!” he waved to you. You narrowed your eyes and focused. You ran faster and soon you passed him. You moved closer to the inside of the track so that there would be less running and it would be harder for Jonghyun to overtake you. Jonghyun caught up to you and nudged you; you stumbled but regained your balance. You pushed Jonghyun and he stumbled and you ran ahead.

“Yah! That’s cheating!” he pointed at you. You turned around and stuck your tongue at him. His eyes narrowed and he caught up to you. Both of you were punching one another while running and obviously people started to notice. Everyone was pointing and saying things about you and Jonghyun. You both didn’t notice that people were talking about you two and continued bickering and hitting one another.

Then, you stuck your foot out in front of Jonghyun to trip him over and he did it to you at the same time as well and both of you went falling to the ground. The fangirls saw it and came running towards you two.

“Jjongie oppa! Are you ok?!” the screamed out.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that you were partially lying on Jonghyun. You felt something touching your and you turned around to see Jonghyun’s hand on your . Your eyes widened and you kicked him in ‘that’ area and stood up. You straightened out your clothes and gave him the death stare as he was rocking from side to side in the foetal position.

“You!” Jonghyun pointed at you, eyes filled with hate.

“What?! You grabbed my ! You !” you were about to kick him again until some girls ran up to you and pushed you away as they tried to help Jonghyun.

“Whoa, baby, are you alright?” Doo Joon checked you for any wounds.

“Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just someone just grabbed my .” you eyed Jonghyun.

“Aigoo… he got to touch my girlfriend’s before I did.” Doo Joon pouted. You looked at him. “Not that I want to. I’m just saying.” He tried to laugh it off. You turned around to walked to the benches but your ankle started to hurt.

“Ah!” You yelped in pain.

“Jenny ah. Let’s go. I’ll take you to the nurse.” Doo Joon placed your arm over his shoulder and started taking you off the field before the teacher stopped you.

“Doo Joon what are you doing?”

“I’m taking Jenny to the nurse. She hurt her ankle and she can’t walk.” Doo Joon replied.

“No, I’ll get Jonghyun to take her since they’re both in pain.” The teacher took you away from Doo Joon and called Jonghyun over.

Jonghyun was being helped by all the fan girls. You rolled your eyes and took your arm off the teacher’s shoulder.

“Miss, its fine. I’ll hop.” You were about to leave before the teacher grabbed your arm.

“Excuse me. Jenny, you’re going to the nurse with Jonghyun. If you two don’t go together. Then it’s a detention for 3 hours after school. Then you two will spend even more time together.”

You puffed out your cheeks and let out a sigh. “Fine. Let’s go.”

You started limping towards the building. You pressed your lips together to not make any sound of pain and continued walking. You were finally near the building and you sat down on the bench and rubbed your ankle.

“Aish…” you gritted your teeth and stood up again.

“You’re so weak.” You looked up and saw Jonghyun looking down at you.

You scoffed and laughed at his comment. “Right… coming from a guy you needed about 10 girls to help him stand up?”

“Whatever. I’m just going to the nurse to skip class.”

“Are you sure? Aren’t you coming here to get an ice pack?”

“No. It doesn’t even hurt.”

“Right… you keep telling yourself that.” You stood up and sat straight back down because you couldn’t stand the pain.

“Need help?”

“NO.” you answered bluntly.

“Quit the tough act.” Jonghyun took your arm and put it over his shoulder.

“I don’t need your help.” You tried to take your arm off but he held onto it tight.

“I know. But inside you want my help. That’s why you’re hurt. You like the skin ship don’t you?” Jonghyun wriggled his eyebrows and you responded with a disgusted look.

“Please, I think I’m going to vomit.” You pretended to gag.

“No one gags because of me. Anyways, do you want me to reveal your secret? If you don’t to, you’ll start listening to whatever I say and obey me.”

“What?! That’s blackmailing!”

“So? Does it matter? So, listen to me or don’t and suffer the consequences.”

You made an “O” shape with your mouth and frowned at Jonghyun.

You and Jonghyun finally reached the nurse’s office and you got bandaged up. The doctor said that you could walk but you couldn’t do PE as for Jonghyun, he just got an ice pack.

After a long day at school. You were finally back home in your dorm and laying on your bed until Ga Hyun jumped into the dorm.

“Jenny!!! Get up!!! Let’s go to the party!!!” she pulled you out of the bed. You moaned. “Jenny. You have to go. It’s to celebrate the end of exams. Anyways, you’re boyfriend will be there…”

“Is that meant to make me jump up and looked excited and go to the party?” you asked sarcastically.

“Yep” Ga Hyun nodded her head.

“ALRIGHT!!! LET’S GO!!! WOOT!!!” you shouted out excitedly. You went over to your closet and picked out some casual clothes and wore on a pair of sneakers and went to the party with your three friends.

After a lot of walking you finally reached a house with most people from your school in it. You hesitated and walked towards the door of the house slowly.

“Something doesn’t seem right.” You said to yourself.