The cat's out of the bag :O

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

It was break time and you waved good bye to Jonghyun and went outside to see Min Kyoung and Ga Jung looking at you suspiciously.

“What’s up?” you asked them.

“We should be asking you that” Min Kyoung narrowed her eyes at you.

“What are you talking about?”

“Why was Jonghyun from SHINee sitting in my seat?” Min Kyoung asked you.

“Um…” you bit your bottom lip. You grabbed Min Kyoung and Ga Jung’s arm and pulled them away.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“I have to tell it to you privately.”

You finally got them to a private place.

“What did you want to tell us that was so secretive?”

“Well… Jonghyun and I were sitting next to each other because…”

“Because…” Ga Jung said impatiently.

“Because… we’re together…”

“WHAT?!” Min Kyoung shouted out.

“Oh my god! Really! I’m so happy for you!” Ga Jung was jumping up and down in excitement earning him weird looks given to him by Min Kyoung.

“Are you my gay friend or my boyfriend?” Ga Jung stopped jumping and put his head down.

“I’m sorry. I’m just excited; another one of us won’t have to celebrate Black Day anymore. Now, we just need to pair Ga Hyun up with someone…”

Min Kyoung shook her head in disbelief.

“I thought you two hated each other.” said Min Kyoung.

“So did I… but I guess things changed…”

“I always saw it coming.” Said Ga Jung, “Remember when Jonghyun would always pick on you? But then there was a time when he didn’t and he would like avoid you, I saw how you two would stare at one another.”

“What? That’s ridiculous. Min Kyoung, tell him it’s ridiculous.” You looked at Min Kyoung but she nodded her head.

“No… I’ve noticed it too. You two were so love sick. It’s like puppy love.”

“Let’s not talk about this; Ga Hyun is probably looking for us.” You started walking back to the school buildings.

“Oh… c’mon! Can’t we continue talking?” Min Kyoung and Ga Jung chased after you. You three were joking around when you saw Ga Hyun at her locker, you ran up to her locker and waited until she closed the locker door and you did a silly face.

“You look so funny!” Ga Hyun said laughing.

“Why thank you.” you bowed.

“So why do you two look so excited for?” Ga Hyun pointed to Min Kyoung and Ga Jung.

“Jenny has a special someone.” Min Kyoung whispered.

“Really?! Who?”

“Jonghyun” Min Kyoung mouthed out.

“What?! As in the one from SHINee?!” Ga Hyun shouted out.

“Shh…” you put your finger on your lips.

“Oh… I’m sorry guys, I have to go and work on my science homework. It’s really hard.” Said Ga Hyun.

“Do you want me to help you? I am quite the science nerd.” you offered.

“Nahs. Despite how smart you are in science, I need to learn this on my own and you’re such a distraction, you’re always making jokes and saying funny stuff. I won’t be able to study at all.”

You let out a sigh. “What can I say? I’m a funny person.”

“Well, I should get going. Bye guys!” Ga Hyun grabbed her books and walked away.

“Bye” you waved to her.

~~~~~Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~

Hmph! Why does she get the best things happening to her? Why does she get both guys liking her? This isn’t fair! She’s going to get it! But how? … People just assume that she’s Jenny Lee because she tells them that and her name tag is like scratched off. The only thing with her real name on it is her school files but how do I get to them?

I guess I should try and go through the school files right now. I walked to the office and luckily for me all the teachers were at a conference so I went to the principal’s office and took Jenny’s files.

I opened the file and it’s exactly what I needed. A picture of her, her information and most important, her nationality. What a wannabe Korean. She can never pull off being Korean and now, she’s going to be so exposed she’s going to regret messing with me.

I went to the library and scanned her information onto the computer. Let the damage begin. I decided to email the K-pop website that interviewed Jenny before and tell them Jenny’s real identity.

To: KpopExpress
From: Anonymous

You’ll never guess what I’ve found. I found the identity of the composer JENNY!!!! I’m so excited to share it with you guys because if it wasn’t for the interview that you had with Jenny, I never would have found out who she was. I did some investigating and I found a girl who fits all the description. Here is a scan of her school files and if you don’t believe me about her being a SM trainee, here are some photos of her walking with other well-known SM trainees. I guess I just solved the case!! ^-^ So happy!!! This is so exciting.

The email was sent and now all I have to do is sit down and watch the show. Who’s got the popcorn?

~~~~~End of Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~After school~~~~~

You were walking back to the dorms when you saw people take photos of you. You were surprised by their actions.

“Excuse me, can you please stop taking photos of me?” you asked them politely.

“OMO! SHE SPOKE TO ME!! JENNY SPOKE TO ME!!!” yelled out the girl who was taking the photos of you.

“Excuse me?”

“You’re Jenny right? The famous composer? Omo! It is you!! Ah!!!” the girls squealed gaining the attention of others.

You looked the other way. “I’m sorry, I think you have the wrong person. Please don’t take pictures of me.” you bowed and walked away. When you turned the corner, you looked back to see if they followed you, you didn’t see them so you started running all the way back to the dorms. When you walked into the dorms, you were bombarded by other trainees asking you questions.

“Please, stop asking me these questions.” You walked through the crowd. You were struggling through the crowds when someone grabbed your arm and pulled you away. You turned around to see Jane pulling you out from the crowd.

You finally reached the dorm and you closed the door.

“Jenny are you ok?”

“Um… I think so…”

“I read an article and it revealed your information and everything.”

“That would be how they found out… But how do they know that?”

“Maybe it’s someone from your school?”

“But no one knows. I even kept it a secret from my friends. I think it’s the same person who faked the second interview.”

“I swear, if I find out who it is, I’m going to kill them and make sure they can’t live!”

“No. I guess this is what’s meant to happen. I mean, people were going to find out sooner or later so it doesn’t really matter.”

Jane looked at you worryingly. “Unni. Are you ok?”

“I think so. I’m just going to rest for a while.” You walked to your room and closed the door.

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

I heard some commotion downstairs so I came down to see what was going on. I went down to see the trainees crowding someone. It turns out it was Jenny, I tried to get to her and pull her out of the crowd but then her sister came and pulled her out of the crowd. Someone must have found out her secret. I quickly ran up back to my dorm and went on the net. I found an article on the same website of that interview and I clicked on it.

WE FOUND HER!!

After years of wondering who the mysterious composer Jenny was, we recently just got a tip off from an anonymous person as to the true identity of Jenny. Turns out Jenny’s real name is Jenny Nguyen and that she really does go to Chungnam High School. The person was also kind enough to give us the school file of Jenny’s real identity. See below.

*Scanned image of Jenny’s school record*

As you can see, there are also pictures of Jenny being sighted walking around with SM trainees, Kim Sang Hee, Park Hyun Ji and Vicky Wu. It is rumoured that she will be debuting with these girls in the near future. This is probably why Jenny was so eager to reveal her identity. Maybe this is was planned by Lee Soo Man so that the group’s popularity will be high.

I stopped reading. I couldn’t go on any further. Who would do this to Jenny? I have to talk to her about this. It’s only been the first day as her boyfriend and I already feel like I’m lacking things.

I walked out to the living room.

“Hyung, why do you look so worried?” asked Taemin.

“Something bad happened to Jenny and I’m going to be a good boyfriend and be there for her.” I answered as I grabbed my jacket and started walking to Jenny’s dorm. I knocked on the door.

“Who’s there?!” I heard a girl shout out from inside.

“It’s me Jonghyun.”

The door slowly opened. “Jonghyun sunbae?” Jenny’s sister looked at me confused. “You’re the last person I thought would come here.”

“Well I’m the first now. Where’s Jenny?” I asked, barging into the dorm like a weirdo.

“She’s in her room...” she looked at me weirdly, I started walking to Jenny’s room but Jane held me back. “Unni locked herself inside and she won’t come out.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got this.” I walked over to Jenny’s door and knocked on it.

“Jane, I’m fine. I just have to do study for my exams. You know, with graduation and everything. Studying, hate it but can’t live without it.” Jenny laughed weakly. Her voice was shaking and I could tell that she was crying. I let out a sigh.

“Yah! Jenny! Open the door right now! Or you’re going to regret it. I swear, I’ll kick this door down if I have to.”

I got no response from Jenny. “Ok... if this is how you want to do it. One...” I kicked the door. “Two...” I kicked the door.

“Three!” I was about to kick the door when Jenny opened it. She was wearing a hoodie and it covered her face but even with that, I could tell she was crying.

“Jenny...” I went up and hugged her. “I know everything is not ok right now, but I’m here. I’ll be the shoulder that you cry on, I’ll be the diary that you tell your secrets and worries to and I’ll be the one and only person you need.”

“Thank you...” she said quietly. I could tell she was holding in the tears and my heart was breaking knowing that her dreams were ruined.

“Let’s clean up your face a little. Crying isn’t a good look for you.” I started wiping the tears off her face and she weakly laughed.

“Even at times like this, you still know how to tease me.” She smiled.

“Ahh... that smile. So pretty. Come on, let’s get you something to drink, you look so dehydrated. You know, dehydration-”

“Isn’t a good look for me?” Jenny finished off my sentence.

“Yeah. How did you know?” I hugged her again.

“I’m psychic.” She said cheekily. It’s so amazing, how can she still be so happy at a time like this? My girlfriend sure is strong minded.

“Well... if you’re so psychic, guess what I’m going to suggest to you?” I asked her.

“I’m not sure... I’m not getting any signals. Must have been due to a low IQ connection on your part.” She said while laughing.

“Excuse me? I’m not stupid. I’m really smart.” I defended myself.

“Oh really? Says the guy who should have graduated high school last year.”

“That’s it you’re coming with me Jenny.” I held Jenny’s hand and took her to my other dorm.

“What are we doing here?” she asked me.

“I’m going to cheer you up. Jonghyun style.”

She then covered up her chest and looked at me, shocked. I knew what she was thinking. Why does everyone associate me with those kinds of things?

“I’m not that type of guy! I’m the save it until marriage guy.” I defended myself.

“I wasn’t thinking anything.” Jenny tried to look innocent. I opened the door and pulled her into the dorm and sat her down on the couch.

“Sit here and I’ll be right back.” I ran to SHINee’s dorm and walked in, straight to the kitchen.

“Ki Bum, have you cooked anything?”

“Yeah. It’s in the fridge. Why?” Ki Bum asked me as he walked into the kitchen.

“I’m having dinner with Jenny.” I said as I took out dishes of food from the fridge.

“You know, before, you said that you were going to be a good boyfriend, are you and Jenny... together?”

“Yeah, but no time for that. Jenny is waiting.” I picked up all the food and carried it back to the dorm.

I walked in and saw Jenny crying silently. I put all the food on the table and hugged Jenny tightly.

“What did I say? Crying is not a good look for you. Dry up those tears. Don’t make me dry them up for you.”

She smiled and let out a sigh. “I’m fine now. I see you bought food.” Jenny stood up and walked over to the table. “Whoa! Ki Bum oppa sure can cook.”

“Well then, let’s eat!” I took out the bowls and chopsticks and set the table out. After eating, we were washing up the dishes and joking around when Jenny took a greasy bowl and filled it with water. I looked at her curiously.

“I have an experiment for you, you see this?” she pointed to the bowl.

“Yes, it’s water and oil inside a bowl.”

“Exactly. They’re not getting along very well because their backs are facing each other.”

“I see…” I nodded my head; I leant in closer to have a better look and honestly, to be closer to Jenny. xD

“Now, watch me as I get them to get along with one another.” Jenny grabbed the dishwashing bottle and put a few drops of soap into the bowl and the oil and water started mixing with one another.

“Whoa! I never knew that! That’s so cool! Aigoo… my yeobo is so smart.” I hugged her around the waist.

“I know.” She replied. “Now, we should really finish up cleaning the dishes. We’re wasting water.”

“Aigoo… even at a time like this, my yeobo puts others before her.”

“Yeah. Aren’t I just the best? And what’s with calling me yeobo?” she put her hands on her waist.

“Because you’re my yeobo. If you weren’t then I wouldn’t call you that would I now?” I joked.

“I see. So we’re going to give each other pet names now aye?”

“Yeah. I’ll call you umbrella.” She gave me a are-you-serious? Look and I laughed.

“Why are you calling me an umbrella?”

“Because you can make it through anything. You can survive through the rain, snow, wind, hail and sun. And you protect the people that are close to you. Now doesn’t that suit you?”

“Hm… you’re very convincing… I guess I should call you… glasses.”

“What? How am I like glasses?”

“Well… like glasses, you can be annoying sometimes, but you’re really helpful too and you help me see the world clearly. And without you, everything would just be wrong. Oh, and you look good no matter what you’re wearing.”

I smiled. No wonder she comes up with great lyrics. It comes to her so naturally. I now know why I feel in love with her.

“What are you daydreaming about?” Jenny snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Oh, I was thinking about how I feel in love with you and your little experiment from before.”

“Hmm… I like that experiment too. Even though they’re two different things, it’s so cool how they blended with one another.”

That’s when the idea popped into my head. “Yeobo, I have an idea.”

“What?”

“Let’s make a song. Let’s make a tradition that whenever there’s a special event in our relationship, we go and compose a song.” I said excitedly.

“But that means there will be a lot of songs on just the one topic.”  

“That’s why, we’re going to include the things that happened on that day and somehow put it into the song.”

“Ok. Let’s do this.” Jenny smiled. I’m so glad that I can get her mind off things and get her to do the things she loves. Don’t worry Jenny, I’ll be here for you.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, there's a hidden SHINee song in here and I just want to see how many people know which one it is. And it's time to reveal something, I've been putting in some hints for something and I think it's time you guys try to figure out what it is... one person so far has found the hidden message. If you think you know what it is, private message me, and if it's right, I'll reveal a secret to you. Well good luck trying to find it! :) <3