Somebody isn't happy :S

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~

When Gi Kwang oppa asked me to go somewhere with him, I was so happy. I really thought that he was going to ask me out, I was wrong, so wrong. Turns out, he likes Jenny. The girl who I became friends with because I pitied her. Obviously, I didn’t do anything suspicious yet; the things that I got planned for her are much worse. But I guess I have one thing that she doesn’t, I have talent. Talent in acting and I’m going to get a call back for my audition for SM.

I was too busy thinking to myself when I got a phone call from Jenny. I wonder what the girl is going to do now.

“I need you to drive me to the SM auditions”

What?! Don’t tell me she’s going to audition too. How can she?! First she takes my husband’s heart and now she goes and tries to audition for a company? Oh, she has the nerves to... Well, no way in hell am I going to let her audition so I lied and said that I couldn’t drive her. I guess she’s going to miss her auditions. I smirked to myself. Even if she does find a way to get there, I hope that she fails.

I got a phone call from Gi Kwang oppa and I picked it up.

-------Phone call------

Me: Hey oppa.
Gi Kwang: Hey Ga Hyun. Um... your plan isn’t working. Jenny still thinks of me as a bad person.
Me: Don’t worry. She’s usually that arrogant, she’ll probably notice you in due time.
Gi Kwang: Should I do something nice for her?
Me: NO!
Gi Kwang: No?
Me: Oh! I mean.... she’ll.... probably thinking that you’re... just trying to get close to her. She won’t fall for that.
Gi Kwang: Ok...
Me: Oppa, I’m getting a call back for my SM audition and I’m not sure what to do... Aigoo... I’m so nervous....
Gi Kwang: Don’t worry; you’ve been doing great so far. Just keep up the good work and they’ll – Oh! I have to go, I see Jenny, and I’m going to talk to her. Bye Ga Hyun, good luck with your auditions.
Me: Bye oppa.

------End of phone call------

URGH!! I can’t believe!!! Even when I’m talking to him, she just pops up. I hate her! She’s just some random reject that I accepted and this how she repays me? What’s so good about her? I’m prettier, I’m more lively, I’m more talented and I’m everything that a guy is looking for but why would they pick her? What’s she got that I don’t?

I decided to read some more K-pop news and I saw another post about ‘the mysterious girl’.

Just recently, we posted that Jonghyun and Onew of SHINee were seen with a mysterious girl and this has caught the attention of many fans. There are mixed responses from the fans, some are supporting but some are just hardcore hating on the poor girl. Honestly, I’m just wondering, why don’t we just leave them alone? Idols should have their own lives too. But that is just my opinion so please don’t hate on the website. If you don’t like what I said, please just don’t read any blog posts from me.

Comments:

#1: I honestly don’t mind, I’m upset and everything but I guess, when it comes to the happiness of our idols, we just have to let them be. SHINee fighting!
#2: We don’t even know the whole story. Anyways, if they were dating, wouldn’t netizens have seen this? And wouldn’t they be more careful than just go out in public like that?
#3: In the photos, it just shows a guy and a girl standing at the reception, the hairstyle of the guy looks similar to Jonghyun but that doesn’t prove anything. We can’t even see the face clearly
#4: The workers there could just be trying to get attention for all we know.
#5: Well… that all doesn’t explain why she was seen with Onew later.
#6: She could just be Onew’s friends, nowadays, it’s quite normal for guys and girls to just be friends.

What the hell? People are taking her side now? This is just ridiculous, how can people take her side?! Are they blinded or something? Can’t they see that she is trying to have her 15 minutes of fame by using Jonghyun and Onew?! This is ridiculous! I hope she gets run over by a car!

~~~~~End of Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Oh my god. What do I do? President Lee isn’t going to be happy. Manager hyung isn’t going to be happy. This has gotten too big.

“I’m really sorry …” I put my head down.

“Don’t worry about it; it was great meeting Jenny-sshi today. I don’t know what you’re on about but she’s a really nice girl.”

“Psh… Please hyung, she’s anything but nice.” I scoffed.

“You like her don’t you?”

“NO!” Why on earth would I like her? She’s stubborn and she disagrees with everything I say and she doesn’t even let me talk to her properly so why would I like someone like that.

“Ok… if you say so…” Onew looked at me suspiciously.

Then manager hyung walked into the room and I tried to make myself scarce.

“Jonghyun, come here.” I mentally slapped myself and slowly turned around.

“Sorry…”

“Sit down, we need to talk.”

“Neh.” I hesitantly sat down and avoided eye contact with manager hyung.

“Why are there rumours here about you and Jin Ki dating?” Oh crap. He’s angry, he doesn’t use Onew’s real name unless it’s serious. I pressed my lips together and looked down.

“Hyung… we’re not dating. We don’t have time to date; if we’re not recording we’re either practising, filming variety shows or going to school. There’s no time for that.”

He didn’t say anything so I was really scared. What I get kicked out of the group? What if the fans hate me?

Manager hyung let out a sigh. “Ok. But please, if you do have a relationship, please tell us so we can arrange things in advance. We have to prevent news like this from coming out.”

“Yes, hyung.” Manager hyung stood up and walked away. “Everyone, let’s work hard for your comeback ok?”

“Yes hyung!”

“Yes hyung.” I said weakly. I guess I should avoid Jenny to avoid anymore scandals or rumours coming up.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~