Hyuna's Evil Plan

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

You were walking down in the hallways backstage on Music Core when Hyuna ran up to you.

“Anneonghaseyo!” Hyuna said to you happily.

“Oh!” you said surprised, “Anneonghaseyo” you bowed to her.

“Congratulations on the success with your debut.”

“Thank you. My group has been practicing heaps.” You smiled and scratched the back of your head nervously while looking down. Hyuna rolled her eyes.

“4minute sunbaes are doing really great too.” you put up two thumbs and smiled.

“Thank you so much.” Hyuna smiled. She looked down and saw the ring on your finger.

“Oh! That ring looks pretty!” Hyuna grabbed your hand to have a closer look at the ring.

“Really? It was present from a close friend.” You smiled dreamily thinking of Jonghyun.

“Ahh… I see…” Hyuna said while thinking, “I know this is going to sound weird, but let’s take a picture together.”

“Sure”

Hyuna pulled out her phone and you moved in closer to Hyuna and smiled as she took the picture.

“I’m sorry, I have to go, I have to perform soon.” You bowed and waved good bye to Hyuna. Hyuna smiled and waved back to you but as soon as you turned around, her smiled disappeared and hate filled her eyes as she looked at you.

~~~~~Hyuna’s POV~~~~~

The grabbed her hand, gently of course, I wouldn’t want to arouse any suspicions.

“Really? It was a present from a close friend.” She smiled. I can tell from that smile that it was a boyfriend rather than a close friend. What does she take me for? A fool?

“Ahh… I see…” I have to somehow get a close up of Jonghyun’s ring. I guess I should get friendly with her first. Nothing better than a picture posted up on Me2DAY with a cute message to get people to like me.

“I know this is going to sound weird, but let’s take a picture together.”

“Sure” Jenny smiled and moved closer to me while I grabbed my phone. She did a cute smile and I did one too. But mine is most likely better.

“I’m sorry, I have to go, I have to perform soon.” She bowed and waved good bye to me. This girl sure can act innocent but I’m better. I haven’t gotten caught for anything yet.

“Now, how do I see his ring?” I asked myself quietly. Just my luck, I saw Jonghyun walking, he was following Jenny. There’s obviously something going on. This was the perfect opportunity, since there’s a lot of people here, there’s no way he can act like a jerk around me.

“Jonghyun sunbae!” I said full of aegyo as I ran up to him. He looked shocked when he saw me.

“What’s wrong? You star struck or something?” I asked him.

“Why are you here?” he asked me. What a stupid question.

“Well, I’m here because I’m performing silly.” I playfully punched his arm. He looked at me with a serious look.

“What do you want? I thought you didn’t want to be seen around me.” Jonghyun said coldly.

“Aww… don’t be like that… it makes me sad seeing you act so coldly to me.” I his arm and grabbed his hand and pulled it closer to me. I only got a glimpse of the ring before he pulled his hand away from me.

“It makes me sad knowing I wasted my time on you.” Jonghyun then turned around and walked away.

It doesn’t matter, in all due time, he’ll be coming back to me. All I have to do is put on an act.

“Oppa, you have to believe me, I didn’t text you, it was my manager who texted you that message.” I started to make my eyes watery.

“I’m not stupid” Jonghyun turned around and walked away. As he walking away, I could tell he was confused which is perfect for my plans.

~~~~~End of Hyuna’s POV~~~~~

You and Jonghyun were sitting on the couch watching in your dorm when Jane came in holding her laptop.

“Unni, oppa, do these K-pop sites always post up unimportant things?” Jane asked.

“Eh?” you asked Jane. Jane went and sat down next to you and passed you her laptop.

Jonghyun leant closer to you and read the article. As soon as he saw the article, he stood up and walked out of the room.

“Jonghyun” you called out to him but he just opened the door and walked out. You looked at him worryingly and sighed. You stood up and decided to follow him.

“Unni, what’s wrong?”

“It’s probably his time of the month” you smiled and followed Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun ah” you tapped him on the shoulder. “What’s up?”

Jonghyun looked at you with a sad look. “Jenny, when did you take the picture?”

“It was on Music Core. Backstage, she went up to me and started talking.” You answered him. “Why?” you asked him worryingly.

Jonghyun sighed. “She’s acting. It’s not real.”

“What?”

“She’s my ex-girlfriend”

Your eyes widened. “But I thought she doesn’t want to talk to you anymore.”

“So did I… I don’t why she would do this.”

“So should I not hang around her?”

“No” Jonghyun shook his head, “I can’t stop you from seeing her because of me.”

“Ahh… I see” you pressed your lips together. “But what about us? Should I not tell her?”

“Hmm… For now, just change the subject when she asks.”

“Alrighty!” you said smiling. You wanted to cheer Jonghyun up because you knew it was worrying him. “Now stop worrying because people are starting to say it’s your time of the month.”

“What?!”

“Well, even before we were together you were always changing moods so quickly.”

“What?! Me? No.”

You gave him a you’ve-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

“Ok, So I was a little bit but it make me less of a man.”

You laughed. “Ok. Ok. Now stop worrying or else you’ll get sick.”

“Aigoo… my girlfriend is looking out for me.”

“It’s was in the job description” you shrugged your shoulders and fixed up Jonghyun’s shirt.

“What job description?” Jonghyun played along.

“Oh, you know the one that ‘fate’ put up on the noticeboard. Strangely, only I could see it.” You said sounding amazed.

“Ah… I see. So how much do you get paid?”

“I’m not sure, apparently you loving me and happiness are the only things I’ll get” you said pretending to sound disappointed.

“What?” Jonghyun’s eyes widened. “That’s more than enough”

You stuck your tongue out at him and . “Yah, come back here.”

“Ahh… I’m so scared…” you stuck your tongue out at Jonghyun and ran away. Jonghyun chased after you and you ran as if there was no tomorrow. You were running when you bumped into someone and bumped into the wall before rebounding off it and bumping into the person again.

Jonghyun ran up to you. “Jenny ah, are you okay?”

You nodded your head and smiled, “Yeah, I’m fine.” You then turned to the person that you bumped into but when you turned around, you could only see their chest. You looked away awkwardly. Jonghyun then pulled you back. You look up and saw Kevin.

“Hello” Kevin bowed to you and Jonghyun. 

“Hello.” Jonghyun and you bowed.

“Why are you here?” you asked him in English.

“Nice to see you too Jenny” Kevin laughed. You laughed as well.

“Sorry. So what’s up?”

“I’m great.” Kevin answered. You looked over to Jonghyun and saw that he was very confused.

You laughed. “Maybe we should speak in Korean because Jonghyun seems very confused.” You laughed.

Kevin laughed and Jonghyun awkwardly laughed along.

“Jonghyun-sshi, how are you? It’s so cool meeting you”

“Same here. So why are you here?”

“Ahh… I’m doing a duet with Hyun Ji-sshi.” Kevin replied.

“Oh. But why are you at the dorms? Shouldn’t you be at the recording studio?”

“Oh, I’m here to go through the song with her first. She called and told me to meet her here.”

“Ah… I see. Well good luck then! Jonghyun and I have to do something so we’ll catch you later.” You said to Kevin.

“Ok. Bye.” He bowed to you and Jonghyun.

“Don’t worry about the bowing. We’re friends.” You smiled and waved goodbye to Kevin.

Kevin walked away, you and Jonghyun made sure he turned the corner before you turned around to one another.

“So… where were we up to?” Jonghyun asked you.

“Hm… I think it was up to this part.” You leant over and kissed Jonghyun and quickly stepped into your dorm.

“Yah! What was that? Jenny ah, open the door.” Jonghyun banged on the door.

You didn’t reply and smiled mischievously. Jonghyun then turned around and walked back to SHINee’s dorm. He stepped into the dorm touching his lips with his fingers and smiling.

“Hyung, why are you smiling like that?” Taemin asked you.

Jonghyun snapped out of his thoughts. “Eh?”

“You’re smiling and you’re touching your lips.” Taemin smiled weirdly.

“You kissed Jenny didn’t you?” Key pointed at Jonghyun, “You kissed didn’t you.”

Jonghyun nodded his head; he sat down on the sofa and hugged a cushion.

“You two have been dating for a month, why are you acting as if this is your first kiss with Jenny?”Key asked.

“It’s our second kiss.” Jonghyun shyly put up two fingers.

“Whoa! Hyung, I’m younger than you and I’ve kissed Jane heaps of times and you’ve only kissed Jenny noona twice?” Jonghyun threw the pillow at Taemin as Taemin ran away.

“Your relationship is going so slow… the innocent kid is beating you. This is truly the tortoise and the hare race.” Said Key laughing.

“It doesn’t matter, I’m happy and Jenny’s happy. It doesn’t matter.” Jonghyun smiled happily thinking back to the kiss.

“Aish. Someone is still high.” Key shook his head and walked away.

“Ah!”Jonghyun shouted out happily as he hugged another pillow.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I kissed Jonghyun and quickly went into my dorm. I let out a sigh as I touched my lips. Why is my heart beating so fast? I just kissed my boyfriend, not a guy I have a crush on, why is my heart beating so quickly?

I let out a sigh.

“Ahem” I looked up and saw Jane looking at me.

“What?”

“You just kissed Jonghyun oppa didn’t you?”

My face was starting to go all hot.

“Omo! You did, didn’t you? That’s great!”

“Really? Well we have been dating for a month so of course it’s great.”

“What?!” Jane’s face looked shocked.

“We’re going too fast aren’t we?” Oh crap, I don’t want to go too fast when it comes to this relationship.

“In what world are you two going fast? Jenny…” Jane grabbed my hand and pulled me to the sofa and sat me down.

“Unni, you’re relationship is very slow…”

“Is it?”

“Yeah…” Jane let out a sigh. “You’ve never called him oppa or yeobo or even a Jonghyun-ah. Even though he’s a guy, it’s pretty cut if you don’t say that to him. He’ll probably think you don’t like him that much.”

“Ahh…” gosh, I felt like I should be taking notes. Who knew that there would be a day when my sister would teach me about relationships.

“So this was your first kiss on the lips with him?”

“No. We kissed before.”

“How many times?”

I nervously put up one finger. “One”

“Oh my god. You make Taemin and I seem like a V8 racing car.”

“WHAT?!” my eyes widened up.

“No. No. We-We haven’t down the deed. We’ve just down a lot more couple things than you and Jonghyun have.”

“Ok… I don’t really need to know.” I said awkwardly. Aish. I need to think more about this.

~~~~~Hyuna’s POV~~~~~

I’ve been comparing the two rings and it seems my guess was right, they are couple rings. Hm… how do I get in contact with Jonghyun?

“Hey babe…” Doo Joon hugged me from the back. I ignored him and continued thinking.

How do I break up Jonghyun and Jenny? It’s not like I hate them or anything, I just hate them together. They shouldn’t be together. Jonghyun is meant to suffer. He can’t just move on like that. He’s meant to be all cold and cruel and mean to everyone, not happily dating.

“What are you thinking about?”

“You remember Jenny?”

“Oh yeah, that girl that I pranked. Yeah, what about her?”

“She’s dating Jonghyun. From SHINee. The one that I dumped and ditched and-”

“Whoa, don’t get so angry, it’ll be bad for your skin.” Doo Joon tried to calm me down. I guess for someone whose only use is in the bedroom, he’s starting to learn how to be obedient and careful. I just hope he’s not the clingy type.

“What’s so wrong with them dating? I thought you didn’t want him.”

“Of course I don’t want him. I want you because you can actually fulfil my needs unlike Mr I’ll-save-it-for-marriage guy.” Yeah I dumped him for that, but that wasn’t the only reason, he was too much of a softie. He would care so much about anniversaries and he would chuck a fit if I forgot. What a weirdo.

“Um… I don’t know if I should be insulted or flattered.”

“Flattered! You do things he can’t. Thatought to be a compliment.”

“Aigoo… you are right.” Doo Joon smiled.

“I don’t want them to be together. No, I just don’t want Jonghyun to be happy.” Anger was spreading across my whole body.

“Why?”

“You’re still lacking in the brain department though, but I’ll tell you anyways. Jonghyun didn’t make me happy and so, I don’t want him to me happy. I want him to suffer as much as he made me did.”

“But how are you doing to so that?”

“I’m planning on getting him back.”

“What?!”

“Don’t worry, it’s just a sham. It’s not going to be real.”

“How are you planning to do it?”

“I’m not sure…”

I honestly have no idea how I’m going to do this. I wonder how I can pull off an act that even Jonghyun can see…

“You should probably go. My members are coming back soon.” I shooed Doo Joon out. I have to somehow look normal. I quickly ran to my laptop and turned it on. I went on this website and it posted an article about me so I decided to read it.

Title: Me2DAY pics: Dynam!te’s Jenny and 4minute’s Hyuna

On the 18th, 4minute’s Hyuna posted up a cute picture of her and super Dynam!te’s member, Jenny.

*Picture of me and Jenny*

Caption: Kekeke. Look who I met at Music Core… Tada~ I present you Jenny hoobae. Let’s wish Dynam!te the best. Aja! Aja! Hwaiting~

Aren’t these two so cute!

Comments:

#1: Aigoo… these two are so cute! I could eat both of them up!
#2: The two best dancers out of the group are friends. This is so great.
#3: They are so adorable together!
#4: Hyuna you better watch out, Jenny is cuter than you... xD
#5: Jenny is so cute! She practically stole the picture XD I’m so sorry Hyuna. I love you too.
#6: Jenny and Hyuna are so adorable. I can’t wait for these two to go on Star Dance Battle!

I stopped reading. How dare they say she’s cuter than me! I’m cuter; I’m the one that should be stealing the photos. No! How can they even put me on the same level as her when it comes to dancing? How dare they? I’m the best dancer. Not Jenny, not Minzy from 2ne1, not Hyoyeon from SNSD, but me Hyuna, the girl that’s famous for her pelvis dance, the girl that is the greatest dancer. Me. I should be the best female dancer in this industry and only me. Jenny. Looks like you should watch out too.

“Guys! I’m going to go to sleep!” I yelled out to my members. I have the perfect plan to break these two up.

------Phone call------

Doo Joon: Hey babe.
Me: I’m not calling for you for bedroom matters. I need you to help me break up Jenny and Jonghyun.
Doo Joon: Um… Okay… anything for you I guess…
Me: No, you don’t guess. You know. Now listen to me, I need you to pretend to be my manager.
Doo Joon: How?
Me: Well, you’re good at imitating voices, so I need you to be my manager.
Doo Joon: Okay… so when should I pretend to be your manager?
Me: Meet me next week at my dorm at 3am.
Doo Joon: Whoa, that’s early. Even for us.
Me: It’s because we need to get this business done and we have business of our own.
Doo Joon: Oh. Oh! I get what you talking about.
Me: I have to go.

Jenny and Jonghyun, you’re going to regret the day you mess with me.

~~~~~End of Hyuna’s POV~~~~~