*Gasp*

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

 ~~~~~~6 months later~~~~~~

Title: Jenhyun couple will be filming for Strong Heart.

On April 2nd, the Jenhyun couple will be filming Strong Heart. Apparently, Jenny will be releasing a very big secret. Hmm… I wonder what it can be… maybe Jenny’s pregnant with Jonghyun’s baby. Oh my god. Imagine if she was. Imagine how cute and how good looking the baby would be! Oops. Sorry, I kind of got ahead of myself there. We can’t really make any assumptions but let’s just hope it’s a good secret. Make sure to watch that episode of Strong Heart.

~~~~~On Strong Heart~~~~~

“Jenny-sshi, Jonghyun-sshi, it’s been since months since you two came out public with your relationship” said Kang Ho Dong.

“Yes.” You and Jonghyun answered.

“How is it finally coming out it public?”

“I feel relieved.” You answered.

“Yeah, trying to keep it in or trying to keep a straight face when someone confronts us about it was hard especially on variety shows.” Jonghyun answered.

“We also lose fans” you said.

“We all do” Se7en patted your back and Jonghyun’s back.

“Yes, because in our group, we have biased fans. I had 60 000 fans but then after I came out public with dating Jenny, on that same day, I went down to 52 000 fans and the other members gained 2 000 members each.”

This caused everyone to start laughing. Then Jonghyun continued, “But then with the promotions of Lucifer, I gained more fans.” Jonghyun said happily causing more laughter. You and Jonghyun nodded heads and laughed.

“It also happens when we are rumoured to be dating someone.” Said Leeteuk. “I was rumoured to be dating SNSD’s Taeyeon and I lost so many fans but then after it was all cleared up, I got all my fans back.”

“Fans like it when we’re single” said Lee Seung Gi causing more laughter in the studio. “Alright, let’s move on to our next segment.”

“Jenny-sshi, your board says ‘my long awaited secret’. Please explain that.” Ho Dong made a gesture suggesting you to tell your story.

“Neh… well… I am Jenny.” you said sounding more relieved.

“We all know that.” Said Brian Joo.

“No, as in the composer, Jenny.”

Everyone gasped and their eyes were wide with shock. You sat there trying to keep a straight face. Jonghyun looked at you and he was surprised too.

“So… you-you-you are the mysterious composer? Jenny?” Ho Dong asked you.

You nodded your head and smiled. “Yeah. I’m her… Surprise!” you smiled happily.

“How can we be so sure?” someone asked.

“Umm…” you scratched your head while biting your lip. “I’m not really sure how I can do that…”

“Okay, I have an idea” said Ho Dong. He stepped back stage and came back with a guitar.

He handed it to you and you looked at him with a surprised and confused look.

“Whoa you’re so prepared.” You said holding the guitar.

“Of course! At Strong Heart we’re always prepared.” Causing people to laugh. “You want to sing, we’ll let you sing, you want to tell a story, we’ll let you tell a story, you want a-”

“Ho Dong-sshi, that’s enough, Jenny won’t be able to perform.” Seung Gi interrupted. “Jenny-sshi, please go ahead”

A chair was set up in the middle of the stage and you went there and sat down.

You nodded your head “Yeah.” You got ready but then you just stared at the ground for a while. You then looked up. “I don’t know what I’m meant to do.” You laughed awkwardly.

Everyone laughed at your cuteness. “Jenny-sshi perform a bit of the title song in BEAST’s upcoming album.” Said Gi Kwang.

You smiled and turned around and started playing a little bit of the song. You didn’t want to ruin the surprise so you only played about 20 seconds worth.

Everyone stared at you in amazement. They clapped and were talking amongst themselves.

You stood up and bowed. Seung Gi walked up to you and held the guitar for you. He then looked over to Gi Kwang, “Gi Kwang-sshi is this BEAST’s title song?”

“Yes it is.” Gi Kwang said as he put his thumbs up.

“So… do you believe me now?” you asked nervously.

“Of course we do!” said the people in the studio.

“Jenny-sshi, does that make you my sunbae?” Junho asked you causing people to laugh.

After everyone calmed down, Ho Dong asked you, “Jenny-sshi, how is it finally revealing this big news out to everyone?”

“I feel very relieved. I’ve keeping it in for years and it was fun but I decided to tell everyone. I was planning to tell everyone anyways.” You answered.

“Jonghyun-sshi, did you know about this?”

Jonghyun nodded his head. “Yeah. I was the one who found out her secret first.”

“Jenny-sshi, how did it all start?”

“Yes they do. I started writing songs and sending them to entertainment companies when I was in Australia but then as my songs got more popular and more in demand, I begged my parents to let me go, at first they didn’t let me but then after a lot of begging, I was finally allowed to go.”

“Then how did you meet Jonghyun? How did Jonghyun know your secret?” asked Ho Dong, he was asking questions as if he was like the gossiping. Everyone laughed at how he acted.

“Jenny-sshi, you don’t have to answer that.” Said Seung Gi as he tried to calm Ho Dong.

You nodded your head and laughed.

~~~~~After the show, back at the dorm~~~~~

“Whoa unni! You finally did it! You finally revealed your secret!!” Jane said excitedly.

“Congratulations Jenny!” the Dynamite and SHINee members congratulated you.

“I’m proud of you Jenny.” said Boa as she hugged you.

“Thank you everyone” you said happily as you clapped your hands together. “I just revealed that secret but… what’s up with the… decorations and the cake in the fridge?”

The room was decorated with streamers and balloons. With a huge banner saying ‘CONGRATULATIONS!’

“Umm…” Jane said slowly. “Well…” she and everyone was try to avoid eye contact with you. You looked at them confused.

“I just want to say, that you have our blessing.” Said Onew.

“Okay…” you nodded your head slowly.

“Hyung! Just do it already! I’m dying from the suspense!” Taemin shouted out. Everyone laughed.

Jonghyun walked in front of you and got down on one knee.

“Omo! Jonghyun…” you covered your mouth with your hands.

“Should I ask it anyways?” Jonghyun asked.

“Just ask it. It’ll be more romantic.” Said Key as he tried to hurry things along.

“Yah! Who’s proposing right here?” Jonghyun turned around to everyone.

“Well if you’re not doing it, I’ll be happy to propose to Jenny.” Onew walked towards Jonghyun and Jonghyun hid the wedding ring.

“No! I’m sorry hyung, but Jenny is my wife to be. Go find your own Jenny.”

“Yah, Jonghyun ah, don’t make Jenny wait too long or she just might leave.” Said Boa.

“Okay, okay. Stop interrupting then.” Jonghyun straightened his clothes and bent down again. He breathed out loudly. He took out the ring and looked up at you. 

“Jenny, will you… will you marry me?”

You smiled and nodded your head. Jonghyun stood up and hugged you and you both kissed.

“Alrighty, I’m leaving, this is too much for my eyes.” Said Jane.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Taemin led Jane away.

“They rarely kiss but this kiss is too long. I’m out of here.” said Key.

“Wait for us.” Everyone went to eat the food.

You and Jonghyun broke from the kiss and smiled at one another. You turned your head to face everyone and whispered to Jonghyun, “Should we tell them about the baby?”

“So much for after marriage aye?”

“We were going to get married anyways but… should we tell them?”

Jonghyun looked at you, smiled and put his finger on his lips. “Shh… Don’t tell anyone…”

THE END 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, most of you guys were wondering if I was going to do another fanfic or not. 

Well, if you've read my first fanfic, you'll be excited and if you haven't, then you're missing out. xD You've probably guess it already but I will definitely be doing the sequel to "I can't believe I'm marrying you" *YAYS!* If you haven't read it, the link for it is on the foreword of this fanfic. 

The sequel ro "I can't believe I'm marrying you" will be called, "I can't believe we got married" so look out for that.

It's been great writing this fanfic and I'm so happy. I'd like to thank the subscribers and the people who have commented on this fanfic. Love you all <3