Nobody Knows

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

You choked on your food.

“Nah… I’m just joking with you.” Jonghyun said while taking a bite out of his toast.

“Really?” You took a sip out of water.

“No, I was joking with you before. I like you Jenny.” You then did a spit take and it got onto Jonghyun.

“I am so sorry.” You started wiping the water off Jonghyun’s face when you looked into his eyes and you stopped. You and Jonghyun were just looking at one another when you looked away.

“I knew it!” Jonghyun jumped up from his seat, “You like me too!”

You laughed but were blushing crazily. “No! I don’t!” You stood up.

“Aha! First step is denial.”

“Well how do I know I like you?”

“Second step, questioning if you do like me or not.” Jonghyun smiled at you as he walked closer to you. “Third step, knowing that you like me.”

“What’s the fourth step?” you asked Jonghyun.

“Let me show you.” Jonghyun moved closer to you and grabbed your hands intertwined his fingers with yours. His face slowly leaned in closer to yours and you closed your eyes. You were waiting for him to kiss you but it never came, because instead of kissing you, he whispered into your ear, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

You opened your eyes and smiled. “Is that allowed?”

“Well it’s not written in our contract so I don’t find a reason why you can’t be my girlfriend.”

“I guess you are right about that one…”

“I saw that before.” Jonghyun pointed at you.

“Saw what?” you asked him.

“You closed your eyes before.”

“What?” you started going red.

“You wanted me to kiss you.” Jonghyun smiled cheekily at you.

“Oh did I now?” you moved closer to him. You moved your face closer to him and he moved closer to you and just as he was about to kiss you, you turned your head and he kissed your cheek instead.

“Ah… look at the time.” You pointed to the clock. “We got so caught up in breakfast. I have to go now.” You pulled away from Jonghyun, grabbed your school uniform that you got changed out of yesterday, bag and walked out of the dorm before waving bye to Jonghyun.

“Whoa… that girl…” Jonghyun scratched the back of his head and smiled like a fool. “My whole world has changed!” Jonghyun shouted out.

You heard him shout it out and smiled. You walked back to your dorm and tip toed back into your room and saw Jane sitting on your chair, asleep.

You walked to her and softly shook her.

“Huh? What? Unni… you’re back.” She rubbed her eyes and stood up.

“Where were you? I read the article and I was trying to call you all day yesterday.”Jane looked worried.

“I was staying with a friend.”

“Well… why did you want to reveal clues to your identity Jenny? They were pretty easy clues.”

“I didn’t do it. Someone hacked into my account after the interview ended and wrote that. Looks like someone from my school knows my secret and they’re trying to make my life hell.”

“Gosh, if I find out who it is, I’m going to kill them.” Jane pulled up her sleeves.

“No. Don’t. That would ruin your image. Karma will get them. We’ll just sit here watching karma do its work. Now, don’t you have to go to Korean classes? I know you’re meeting up with Taemin to learn Korean off him.” you playfully punch Jane’s arm.

“What? H-H-H-How did you know?”

“Oh, so you are? I was just making it up. I didn’t know you were for real. But good for you! You even have a boyfriend before I did.”

“Unni! We’re not. Seriously.”

You gave her a look and she finally cracked. “Ok, so we’re dating but it’s private. No one knows except you and Nina.”

“Nina knows before me? Oh, I see how it is Jane Nguyen. Well then I’ll just have to tell my friends first.”

“What? You’re dating someone too? Unni! Who? Tell me!” Jane shook your arm.

“Did you tell me first? No. So I’m not going to tell you.” You moved her hand away and went to your closet and grabbed out your clean uniform.

“Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to get ready for school.” You led Jane out the door.

“Tell me! Please... C’mon... please? Unni, don’t do this to me... who is it? Is he good looking?” Jane asked you while you were leading her out.

“Enough.” You closed the door.

“Is he tall? Is he good to you? Is he one of the SHINee oppas? Is he one of the trainee guys?” Jane asked through the door.

You didn’t answer any of her questions and got changed into your school uniform. You walked out to the living room to be ambushed by Jane and Nina.

“Unni, who is it?” Jane asked you.

“I’m sorry; I’m currently unable to tell you right now until I tell my best friend.”

“Please tell me. I promise I won’t tell anyone.” Nina begged you.

“I’m sorry, there person you are trying to call is unavailable. Please try again later.” You copied the voice that talks you when you can’t call someone.

You grabbed a slice of toast and grabbed your bag and walked out. “Study hard with your BOYFRIEND Jane.” You then closed the door and started walking to school. On the way to school you got a phone call from Gi Kwang.

-------Phone call------

You: Hey oppa.
Gi Kwang: Hey Jenny.
You: So, you coming to school today?
Gi Kwang: Of course! You can’t get rid of me that easily Lee Jenny.
You: Aww... too bad...
Gi Kwang: What?!
You: *laughs* Don’t worry, you’re a good friend. I don’t want to get rid of you. I need friends in the K-pop world.
Gi Kwang: So you’re just using me?
You: What?! No. Why would you think that of me? I’m so cut. Fine, be like that then. I won’t talk to you them. Hmph! Good Bye Gi Kwang.
Gi Kwang: What?! I was joking. C’mon... Jenny? Hello?

­------End of phone call------

You hung up and straight after you got two texts, one from Jonghyun and one from Gi Kwang. You opened Jonghyun’s text first.

From: *no name*
To: Jenny

Yah! I tried calling you before but they said you were busy. Are you talking to another guy? Were you talking to Gi Kwang? See ya at school. ^^

You replied to his message:

From: Jenny
To: *no name*

Yah, how did you get my phone number? And I was talking to another guy in fact. How did you know I was talking to Gi Kwang oppa? Gi Kwang oppa is so nice... he worries about me even when he’s busy himself.

You then opened up Gi Kwang’s message:

From: Gi Kwang
To: Jenny

I’m sorry. Forgive me ):

You replied:

From: Jenny
To: Gi Kwang

I was joking! Kekeke. Can’t believe you believed me. Anyways, see you at school.

You then got a phone call from mysterious number.

-------Phone call------

You: Hello?
Jonghyun: Yah! How could you look at another guy?
You: What? I was looking at another guy, I was talking with him.
Jonghyun: It doesn’t matter, you, are my girlfriend. You shouldn’t.
You: Oh, is that so?
Jonghyun: Yes. No talking with guys.
You: So I can’t talk to you?
Jonghyun: No, you can talk to me.
You: Oh, so you’re gay.
Jonghyun: What? No. I’m not gay. When I said no talking with guys, I meant other guys.
You: Ahh... I see... is that why you called me?
Jonghyun: I called you because you still owe me a kiss.
You: I don’t owe you anything. See you at school.
Jonghyun: *sighs* Fine, we’ll talk at school. Bye yeobo.
You: Yeobo? Really?
Jonghyun: Of course!
You: Bye Jonghyun.
Jonghyun: Bye YEOBO.

------Phone call------

You walked to the school gates and you heard students still talking about who the famous composer was.

“You know what? I think that Jenny is lying to throw us off. She probably doesn’t even go to our school.”

“Well then how would she have heard of our school?”

“Hello? Jonghyun oppa goes to this school and she was thinking of a school name and she probably wrote that down.”

“Then why did she say she was not Korean?”

“Duh! Compare all the Koreans in the school to the non-Koreans. It would be easier to say that she’s not rather than she is.”

“At least they’re getting further away.” You said to yourself.

“Further away from what?” Ga Hyun asked you. You turned around and jumped back a little.

“Um.. nothing. I hear all the news about Jenny, everyone seems to have forgotten about Jonghyun.” you laughed awkwardly.

“I see… I wonder who this Jenny person is though.” Ga Hyun said as she linked armed with you and walked with you to class.

“Yeah… me too.” you bit your bottom lip and looked down.

“Hey Jenny!” you looked up and saw Gi Kwang running towards you.

“Hey oppa.” you said as you walked towards him. Without knowing it, you unlinked arms with Ga Hyun. You two finally reached each other and Ga Hyun slowly followed behind.

“Hey Ga Hyun!”

“Hey oppa” Ga Hyun put on a forced smile.

“So how is the famous life?” You asked Gi Kwang.

“I’m not famous yet, I’m still a rookie.”

“So, Ga Hyun, how did your auditions go?” Gi Kwang asked Ga Hyun. She looked down and tears ran down her cheeks.

“Gi Kwang.” You shook your head. You looked at Ga Hyun sympathetically. Gi Kwang caught on and went over and hugged Ga Hyun.

Ga Hyun started crying a lot and Gi Kwang continued hugging her. You smiled. “It’s so sweet seeing my two friends looking out for one another.”

You then looked at the entrance to the building and saw Jonghyun walking in and there were some people taking pictures of him, so you couldn’t run up to him. You decided to text him to tell him to meet you in class. You watched Jonghyun as he read the text and looked around everywhere to look for you and you giggled.

Gi Kwang looked at you, “What are you giggling about?”

“Eh?” you stopped looking at Jonghyun and looked back at Gi Kwang. “Um… I just understood a joke my friend told me before.”

“Oh. Well, you want to go to class Jenny?” Gi Kwang asked you.

“Sure. Ga Hyun, do you want us to drop you off at your class?” you asked Ga Hyun.

“That would be nice.” Ga Hyun answered drying up her tears.

Both you and Gi Kwang walked Ga Hyun to class. You both reached Ga Hyun class and she grabbed Gi Kwang’s hand but he pulled his hand away gently and smiled at her.

“Bye Ga Hyun” Gi Kwang waved goodbye to her, you said goodbye to her and started to walk away but you turned around and gave Ga Hyun a hug.

“Fighting!” you said cheerfully to Ga Hyun.

“Fighting” she said weakly. You waved goodbye to her and walked away with Gi Kwang.

You and Gi Kwang walked into class and you sat down in your seat and Gi Kwang went and sat with his friends. Then you saw Jonghyun walk in and he sat next to you.

“Hey, you know you look so funny right?” you said to Jonghyun.

“What? I don’t look funny.”

“When you were trying to look for me when I texted you.” you laughed.

“Yah. That’s not funny. I was trying to look for my girlfriend.” Jonghyun pouted.

“Oh, so you’re doing the pouting thing now aye?” you asked Jonghyun.

“Yeah” Jonghyun pouted even more and poked his cheeks.

“Oh, I see how this is.” You started pouted and did cute faces and you two moved onto doing funny faces.

You two were laughing when Min Kyoung walked into the class with Ga Jung.

“Yeobo, do you see that?”

“See what?”

Min Kyoung pointed to you and Jonghyun. Both of them had eyes weird open.

“Is Jenny joking around with Jonghyun? I thought she hated him.”

“Me too…”

“Are we missing a link or something?”

“Maybe we got transported to a parallel universe.”

“Really Ga Jung? Really?”

“It’s just an idea. How are you going to get your seat back?”

“I’m not sure…”

“You can sit next to me!” Ga Jung said excitedly.

“Today must be your day Kim Ga Jung.” Min Kyoung laughed as she sat down with Ga Jung.

So everyone was happy… well… except grumpy Ga Hyun who was watching you and Jonghyun.

~~~~~Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~

I was so pissed! He calls out Jenny first and then says a simple hello to me? Why would a husband do that to his wife? But I guess he made it up to me when he hugged me. It was quite a long hug, all thanks to my great crying skills and SM said my acting wasn’t real enough but then our moment was ruined because of that stupid Jenny! He had to catch her smiling like an idiot. It wasn’t even cute or anything, my smile is much better; my teeth are naturally beautiful unlike her who had to get braces to look pretty.

When they dropped me off, I decided to follow them just in case Jenny tries to do anything to my hubby. I then saw Jonghyun walk in after them and he went and sat down straight next to Jenny. This girl is unbelievable. Catching two birds with one stone, even though one of them belongs to someone else. I hate her so much! Since she’s making my life hell, I’m going to make her life a living hell. Time to tell the world who she is. Time to reveal to everyone, that Jenny Lee is actually Jenny Nguyen.

But how do I show everyone her real last name? I’ll have to work on it after school.

~~~~~End of Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~