Avoiding each other?

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I never thought this day would come, how often can you say that you made it into SM Entertainment? I’ve already packed everything so I can move into the dorms. Turns out, if you live far away from the training place you have to move into the dorms so that it can be more convenient. Unfortunately for me, I have to share dorms with my sister, why God? Why?

What’s weird is that I haven’t had hassling from Jonghyun since the day I auditioned. I guess that’s one thing he did right. I called my parents and strangely enough, they’re actually happy for us. If we went back about a year ago, they were really rejecting the idea; they wanted me to be a pharmacist. I laughed at the thought of me being a pharmacist. Imagine me trying to reach for the medicine bottle and I knock everything down. I laughed at the thought of me being really clumsy.

“Jenny, why are you laughing by yourself, you do know you look crazy right?”

I cleared my throat and sat up straight on the sofa.

“No. What are you on about? I was thinking of a joke.”

“Oh really?” my sister gave me a look. “And what might this joke be?”

“You know the knock knock joke about the… orange… and the apple…” I’m so screwed if she asks me to tell the joke.

“No I don’t, why don’t you tell me?”

 Crap.

“Aish, don’t you have some work to do or something? Learn some Korean and you’re meant to call me unni or Jenny unni.”

“Psh, you’re crazy just admit it.”

I looked at my sister with my mouth making an “O” shape.

“That’s so mean…”

“Only to you Unni…” I narrowed my eyes at her hoping the laser beams would blow her up. When we were in Australia, I was to share a house with her, I move to Korea and I get this to myself and then she comes and I’m forced to share dorm with her? One thing I know is that I’ll be debuting before her because I know Korean and she doesn’t so she has to stay longer and learn.

“You’re smiling to yourself again!”

“No I’m not!” Aigoo, she’s just annoying as Jonghyun. She’ll be great with Jonghyun, both annoying people. Speaking of Jonghyun, he hasn’t been bothering me lately; he’s also been missing the extra classes. That’s so weird. What’s weirder is that, when he sees me, he just walks right past me. Not that I care! It’s a good thing that he’s not bothering me. I need to check my luggage to see if I have everything.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

I feel so bored. I’m just sitting in front of the computer trying to write the lyrics for the song that Jenny sent in but every time I play the song, she pops into my head. Even when she’s not here, she annoys me. Even when I’m at school, I try to avid her but she just comes out of nowhere. She must be happy, I’m not bothering her but unfortunately, she just pops into my head randomly. I’m going nowhere with these lyrics.

“Far out!” I scrunched up the piece of paper and it missed the bin. “Argh!”

“Hyung… are you ok?” I turned around and saw Taemin looking at me.

“Yeah, just a little frustrated because I can’t come up with the lyrics to this song.”

“Oh, well good luck with it hyung. Is it Jenny’s work?”

“Psh! That girl is so clumsy; it’s so weird that she writes such songs.”

“You know her?” Crap. He meant the composer Jenny not the weird, clumsy, stubborn Jenny.

“Um... no… I thought you were talking about…” Far out… once again, she pops into my head. She is so stubborn, why won’t she get out of my head?

“Hyung… hyung… Jonghyun hyung… hello…?”

“What? Huh? I’m sorry… what?”

“You were talking when you blanked out halfway through the sentence. I guess school and stuff is stressing you out. Aigoo… what if I get stressed out like that?” Taemin stood up and walked out of my room. I stared at him strangely. He’s such a random maknae.  

Must get back to trying to write my lyrics.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~At school~~~~~

Break was finally over and school started again. You were sitting down in your seat near the front and reading the book.

“Hey Jenny!” Min Kyoung shouted out. She was walking in arms linked with Ga Jung. He smiled and waved at you and you waved back.

“Hey! So what did you do during the break?”

“Me? Well… I went to Lotte World Ga Jung.” Min Kyoung smiled. “What did you do?”

“Well… my sister came over to Korea and she auditioned for SM Entertainment and made it in as an actress.”

“Whoa! Really? Like really?! You’re going to be related to someone famous? ... You have a sister?” Min Kyoung looked at you confused.

“Yeah. I just haven’t told you guys about her but yeah. Anyways, she’s going to be related to someone famous too…” you hinted.

“GAH!! SO MADE IT TOO?!! OMO!! OMO!! OMO!!”

“Breathe… I’m sorry, but Ga Hyun knew this before you did…” you pouted.

“DOES IT EVEN MATTER? MY BEST FRIEND IS GOING TO BE FAMOUS!!! AIGOO!!!! WAHH!!!” Min Kyoung shouted out. You quickly stood up and covered .

“Shh… I don’t want everyone knowing, just in case I don’t make it.”

“Ah… well don’t worry Jenny. We have faith in you.” said Ga Jung.

“Thanks.”

“WAH!!! JONGHYUN OPPA!!” screamed out the girls in your class. They were running towards the door and almost ran Min Kyoung and Ga Jung over.

“Are you ok?” you asked both of them. Ga Jung was holding onto Min Kyoung because she almost fell.

“Yeah… I think…” they both nodded.

You turned your head and saw Jonghyun, both of you were staring as one another until Jonghyun walked into a table.

“Ah! Aigoo… I’m so clumsy.” He laughed weakly. You wanted to run up to him but you didn’t and just stood there watching the fan girls in your class run up to him and help him. He looked up and looked at you but then he quickly turned his head and walked to his seat. You tilted your head because you were confused. Usually he would walk up to you and order you to do things.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

That’s so weird. Why isn’t he talking to me? Is he avoiding me or something? How weird… Is he angry at me because of what I said? I didn’t mean for it to be so serious? Is he really angry at me?

Probably just not talking to me now but I know inside, he’s probably dying inside because he’s not annoying me. Or he could be trying to avoid netizens and reporters. The cruel cruel world that only talks about the bad things about people. I guess, being seen with an anonymous girl when you’re an idol can look quite suss…

What the heck?! Why should I care if he talks to me or not? He’s just another guy. Today is just another day and I’m just another girl who wants to study hard.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~