This is not good...

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

“Sorry, were we… interrupting something?” Key looked at you and Jonghyun with a dirty look.

“No!” was all that came out of your mouth. You quickly grabbed a couch pillow and put it in front of Jonghyun’s chest while turning your head the other way.

“It’s really not what it looks like.” Jonghyun said but then he dropped the couch pillow and his chest was exposed again. You awkwardly looked the other way.

“Sorry we ruined your fun” Taemin said sadly.

“Jenny, weren’t you wearing a hoodie before?” Onew asked you.

“Um… I should probably, go… and clean up.” You walked towards the door and tried to get any cake on the other SHINee members.

You went back to your dorm and you mentally slapped yourself.

“Hey Nina”

“Unni, where were you? There was someone called Gi Kwang, he wanted to thank you for the cake and-” Nina then paused and looked at you. “Why are you covered in cake?”

“Um… I was baking a cake and I kind of fell into it.” You smiled awkwardly.

“Aigoo, unni, you’re so clumsy, Jane told me you were but I never that that much. I’ll leave you to clean up.”

“Ok. I guess… I should get going know.” You walked into your room and saw that your room and saw that all your furniture was covered with posters of Justin Beiber and Robert Pattinson. You really didn’t pay attention to it and picked up your phone and called Gi Kwang.

------Phone call-----

Gi Kwang: Hey you.
You: Hey… I’m really sorry I couldn’t see your performance today… I had other plans…
Gi Kwang: Don’t sound so guilty, anyways; I’m going to perform tomorrow too. Be sure to be there tomorrow.
You: I will, so do you like the cake that I made?
Gi Kwang: Yes! They were so good. We were fighting over the extra slices. It was so good of you and the fact that you were so bothered to put them in little cute boxes was cool.
You: Thanks. It was your debut; I have to make it memorable.
Gi Kwang: Jenny, I have to go, I won’t be able to go to school for the next few days because of my busy schedule. 
You: Oh, ok. Well eat a lot, sleep a lot and have fun a lot ok?
Gi Kwang: Yes mum… *laughs*
You: *laughs* Bye
Gi Kwang: Bye

------End of phone call------

You put your phone down and went to the bathroom, you looked down at your clothes and hands.

“My hands feel so dirty.” You looked at your hands in disgust. “I can’t believe I touched his… his…” you mentally slapped yourself. “Oh my god! I feel so erted!”

You quickly went and took a shower. You walked out of the bathroom and Jane called you into her room, you walked into her room.

“Hey Jane, I’m sorry I didn’t give you the reaction that you wanted about your revenge.”

“So I figured.”

“Anyways, I found an article about you.”

Title: Jenny is back

For a while, we haven’t seen the works of the famous composer Jenny and we’ve all been waiting for her to come out with her next hit and here she is! Today new boy group, BEAST from Cube Entertainment, debuted on Inkigayo with Bad Girl. Even though it has just been 4 hours since it was performed, it is already at No.5, causing many to wonder who wrote the song. Cube Entertainment has just came out and said that the mysterious composer, Jenny wrote the song for them personally after listening to the group sing. Looks like you can’t get songs from Jenny that easily but you have to earn it.

If only we get to meet Jenny one day, wouldn’t that be great? Anyways, I hope BEAST and Jenny the best in the future.

“Jane, this is nothing, they always write articles about me when I compose a hit.” Jane looked at you with a shocked look.

“Nothing? People are writing GOOD stuff about you on the net. Good things. That’s pretty hard to find on the net, usually it’s bashing, scandals or rumours.”

You laughed and ruffled Jane’s hair. “Whatever, I’m going to sleep.” You walked out and Jane followed you while smirking, you walked to the couch on the living room and laid down.

“Aren’t you going to sleep in your room?” Jane asked you.

“Nope. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice…” you turned around to face Jane, “you’re going to wish you haven’t.” Jane had a scared look on her face.

“Yeah, that’s right. Let’s see if you can sleep tonight.” You said to Jane while smiling. Jane slowly walked into her room, looking around as if she was paranoid. You laughed and the TV.

~~~~~At school~~~~~

It was lunch time and you were sitting down and talking to Min Kyoung about trainee life and Ga Hyun was sitting with you two but she wasn’t saying much.

“Ga Hyun, is something wrong?”

“Hmm? N-N-Nothing.” She smiled at you.

“Are you sure? You don’t look okay.” Min Kyoung looked at her worryingly.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just slept late last night and I’m tired. That’s all.”

“Okay, that’s good to know.” Min Kyoung let out a sigh of relief.

“Good to know? You want her to be tired?” you asked Min Kyoung.

“What?! No… I. Just. Jenny, you know what I meant.”

You laughed and looked at your watch. “Crap!” you stood up and packed up your things. “Sorry guys, I have to go and do something.” You then ran away.

“Jenny!” Min Kyoung called out but you just waved back at them and smiled.

You were running to the computer room. “Aish, I’m going to be late for the interview.”

You were going to do an interview with a K-pop website through the internet and you were running late for the interview. You finally got to the computer room and you logged onto one of the computers.

Writer: Hello Jenny-sshi.
You: Hi! ^^
Writer: It’s so exciting to have an interview with you.
You: Really? It’s so exciting doing an interview too.
Writer: So, shall we start?
You: Sure, where do you want to start?
Writer: Well, why do you want to be mysterious?
You: Hm… well, it’s because I want to live a normal life. I’m still young to be living a busy life of a full time composer.
Writer: You are a full time composer! You come up with songs so quickly and all of them are great…
You: Aww… thank you. ^-^
Writer: When do you plan to reveal your secret identity?
You: When I debut.
Writer: When you debut? Are you a trainee?
You: Yes, but that’s all I’m going to say, I’m revealing too much now.
Writer: Hehehe, well how does it feeling knowing that SHINee’s Jonghyun sees you as his opponent?
You: Hm… how interesting, I didn’t know that. Kekeke
Writer: What is your inspiration for your songs?
You: I go outside and enjoy life. I like to keep a very open mind on things and I give all my ideas a chance before I disregard them.

Your interview went on like that and you tried to avoid any questions relating to your identity. You logged off and left the computer room to go to class.

But, the problem is, you didn’t log off properly. Another problem is that Ga Hyun followed you to the computer room and watched you the whole time. She saw that you didn’t log off properly so went on your computer and logged onto your account.

“Let’s see what she was doing that was so important, she had to leave in the middle of herself bragging about being a trainee.”Ga Hyun went through your chat history and read the interview that you had with the K-pop website. She froze.

“Sh-Sh-Sh-She’s Jenny!” she let out a gasp. “Oh my god. I’ve think I found the perfect thing to burst Jenny’s bubble.” She smirked and saw that the K-pop writer was still online.

Ga Hyun: Hi again! ^^
Writer: Oh! Hello again.
Ga Hyun: I’ve been thinking, maybe I was being a little bit too much, I’m going to give you hints on who I am if you find me, then it’s for your gain, if you don’t, then it’s ok, you’ll just have to wait until I debut.
Writer: Oh! Really?! You’re willing to do that for me? I feel so special!!!
Ga Hyun: Kekeke. Ok, I’ll give you five clues. 1) I go to Chungnam High School 2) I’m in my last year of school 3) I’m a SM trainee 4) My real name has a “J” in it 5) I’m not Korean
Writer: OMG!!! This is such big news!!! You’re revealing so much! The K-pop world and I will find out who you are Jenny, we will.
Ga Hyun: Then I will wait for you guys. ^^ I have to go now, it’s class time. Bye ^^
Writer: Bye Jenny-sshi! <3

Ga Hyun smirked and logged off your account. “I’d like to see you get out of this mess.” She then went to class.

~~~~~In class~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

How weird, everyone is more fussy than usual. Why are they all crowding their phones? Must be some other party that I’m not invited to. I walked over to Ga Jung who seemed to be looking at his phone too.

“Hey, what you looking at?” I sat down next to him and looked on his phone. He was reading one of those K-pop website.

“I never knew you were that interested in the K-pop world that you would read those.”

“Well, it’s an article about that mysterious composer Jenny.” he replied, his eyes still glued on the phone screen. I must have been the interview. I didn’t know that I was that important. I grabbed Ga Jung’s phone and started reading the article. It was the interview that I wrote but then there was more after the interview. I scrolled down.

That was the interview… or so I thought. Jenny came back a little later…

That’s weird, I didn’t come back…

She decided to give us some clues as to who she is and right now, I’m so excited because I was the first person she told me and this website is the FIRST website to gives clues as to who Jenny is. So without further ado, I present you the clues!!!

  1. She goes to Chungnam High School.
  2. She’s in her last year school.
  3. She’s an SM trainee
  4. Her real name has a “J” in it.
  5. She’s not Korean.

I froze; it felt as if time has stopped. I felt nauseous, I felt like everything for me is going wrong. How can this be happening? I didn’t do this. Who would do this?

“I know right? I can’t believe such a famous person came to our school and we never noticed it.”

I couldn’t even speak; nothing came out of my mouth. My secret is going to be out before I let it be out. I rested back on the chair and it felt as if nothing else mattered.

“Wow, you’re more shocked than anyone else is. You know, you fit all the descriptions.” I tensed up, what if he finds out me secret? “But, you’re Korean; your last name is Lee so of course you’re Korean.” Ga Jung smiled and walked to Min Kyoung who looked like she was busy trying out to figure out my secret identity. I mentally slapped myself. I don’t know what to do. What am I going to do?

“OMO!” one of the girls in my class shouted out. Everyone started to crowd her so I went to the crowd to listen on what they had to say about me.

“SM Entertainment released a statement saying that they were unaware that one of their trainees was Jenny.”

“Really? I thought they would have known.”

“Obviously not because Jenny wrote songs for BEAST and Taeyang.”

“Guys! There’s been another anonymous tip off that she’s has an “N” in her name too!” shouted out another girl. Why don’t I just put a big neon sign on my head? Who would do this? The only people who know is me, Jane, SHINee… I should have known! It was Jonghyun! Who knew he would sink so low? He’s so shallow! He’s going to get it when I get back to the dorms.

~~~~~End your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

Since I had some spare time, I decided to read some website. I found an article on Jenny, well the composer side of her.

How weird, I thought she wanted to keep it a secret and now she’s going around giving really helpful hints as to who she is? She really is fake. My phone rang and it was Jenny, probably calling to tell me that I can’t boss her around anymore.

------Phone call------

Me: I see you revealed your secret.
Jenny: WHAT?! ME?! WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT! IT WAS YOU!!! *quiet* You are so shallow.
Me: What? Why would I do that and stop having a servant?
Jenny: You are such a liar. Because of you, my life is ruined! People are going to know my secret before I tell them.
Me: I’m sorry, is that meant to be my problem?
Jenny: *Silent* I thought you were better than that, but you’re just as shallow as I thought.

------End of phone call------

What just happened? Did Jenny just tell me off for something I didn’t do? I then got a call from Ki Bum.

-----Phone call-----

Me: Hey
Ki Bum: Did you hear the thing about Jenny?
Me: Yeah, it’s like all over the K-pop news.
Ki Bum: Poor Jenny, I wonder who would have done this to her. She wasn’t even planning to reveal it after her debut.
Me: What? You believed what she said? Have you even talked to her?
Ki Bum: Yeah, I called her as soon as I read the news; the second part of the interview doesn’t look like her style of chatting.
Me: Oh, detective Ki Bum, you’re so gullible. You’ve been fooled.
Ki Bum: Right, said the guy that is blinded his stubbornness to even know he’s in love.
Me: What are you on about? Anyways, why don’t you just stand in your fooledness and be fooled by her.
Ki Bum: Were you the one that did it?
Me: Do what?
Ki Bum: Give out the clues. We all know that you two don’t get along well.
Me: I didn’t do it but whoever did this, just stopped my using my servant services.
Ki Bum: Whatever Jonghyun. Bye
Me: Don’t ‘whatever’ me, I’m the hyung.

------End of phone call------

How odd. Why does everyone think I did it?

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~

I sat down at my desk, smirking like a fool. Let’s see how she handles this. Seeing her suffer is so much fun. She’ll never know what hit her. I decided to add some more oil to the fire and let out a tip about another letter in her name. I did that because I felt like being nice, if I felt more mean, I would just revealed her first name, but that would be too easy and ruin the fun.

I remember her and Gi Kwang oppa making a promise to never hide anything from one another, let’s see how he reacts when he finds out who she really is. I’m a genius, this plan is FLAWLESS. Once again, I smirked. My day has gotten so much better.

~~~~~End of Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~