New Song

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

You were walking to your dorm and thinking of lyrics to put in the song. I looked down at my books and saw that the sheet was gone. Oh my gosh, the sheet is gone. My song is gone. Where could it be? I went around the room to find it but it wasn’t there. I’ve been trying to find it for around 2 hours now and I still haven’t found it.

I heard the doorknob turn but I still continued to try and find my music sheet.

“JENNY LEE! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!”

I turned around and saw Ga Hyun staring at the room with her eyes and mouth wide open.

“Ok, I know things look really bad right now, but it can only get better.” You tried to reassure Ga Hyun.

“Jenny, I’m not going through a crisis, our room is!” she looked shocked. “How, are we meant to clean up this mess?” she pointed to the clothes and school things lying on the ground.

“Ok, I’ll clean it up; I’m just looking for something.” You started to fold the clothes and putting them back into the cupboard. Ga Hyun let out a sigh and walked over to help you fold the clothes.

“What is it?”

“What is what?”

“The thing you’re looking for. Pabo.” She pushed your head with her finger.

“My music-” you paused.

“Your music?” Ga Hyun asked.

“Um… yeah… my music, study notes.” You were starting to panic.

“Oh, I didn’t know you studied music.”

“Oh, it’s just that I was,” you were trying to think up with something. “you know, I’m just trying to study more. Try and get good stuff on my record for University applications.” You smiled.

“Ah… you smart one. Aish you have everything don’t you?”

“What?”

“Jenny, you have the brains, the looks and the personality. You’re like a triple threat.”

“Isn’t a triple threat like singing, dancing and acting?”

“Well, yes. But you’re a different kind of triple threat.”

You laughed. “That’s good to know Ga Hyun.”

You and Ga Hyun finally finished packing up all the mess. You and her lied down on the bottom bunk bed. You both let out a sigh at the same time.

“So, have you found your study notes?”

“Oh!” you quickly stood up and hit your head on the top bunk bed. “Ah…” you whined in pain as you rub your head.

Ga Hyun rubbed your head and laughed.

“It’s not funny.”

“It is. You’re so clumsy. I thought that I would get used to it by now but it’s just so funny.” Ga Hyun laughed.

You pouted and frowned. “Well, I should go and redo my notes then.”

“Wait, do you want to go and see Jonghyun? Oh my god. I can’t believe I go to the same school as him.”

“Um… no. I have to do more important things.”

“Ok. If you say so…” Ga Hyun slowly walked towards the door. “I’m going…”

“Ok.” You sat at your desk and started putting the music on the computer to send to SM Entertainment.

“Oh, c’mon.” Ga Hyun ran to you and you quickly minimised the window. You flinched and almost fell from the chair.

“Aigoo Jenny… you’re so clumsy. When I’m married with Jonghyun oppa, I’m definitely going to introduce you to Onew oppa. You two would be so cute together.”

You let out a sigh. “Well, maybe you should get together with him first yeah?” you slowly led Ga Hyun to the door and let her out of the dorm.

“Bye!” she yelled out.

“Bye!” you closed the door and let out a big sigh of relief.

You walked over to your computer and you finally finished putting the music onto the computer. You typed out the lyrics that you had so far for the song. You signed the song off with your trademark signoff and clicked send.

By then, it had already been 2 hours and it was time for dinner. You had a shower and got changed into some casual clothes. You walked out the dorm and into the cafeteria. It was end of school hours but since it’s a boarding school, it’s turned into the dinner room.

You were walking into the ‘dinner’ room and you walked over to Ga Hyun who was sitting down at a table waiting for you. You were walking over to her before you were stopped by Doo Joon. You rolled your eyes and sighed. You turn around and walked around him. You didn’t get to walk even four steps before he stopped you. You tried to walk around him but he kept moving in front of you.

You kicked his shin and he bent down in pain. “Yeah exactly, you’re just lucky I didn’t kick you higher.” You walked over to the table where Ga Hyun was sitting.

“What was that?” Ga Hyun asked while eating her dinner.

“He thinks I’m easy. Thanks for getting me dinner.” You picked up your spoon and started eating.

“Ew. Gross. No probs.” You smiled at her and you both started eating.

“Jenny, why are you ignoring me?” Doo Joon walked up to your table and sat next to you but you continued to eat your dinner as if he wasn’t there.

“Don’t worry, she ignores everyone when she eats, but she’s always ignoring you because she’s not some sleezy girl you can play with.” Said Ga Hyun.

“What? I’m not that kind of guy. Just because I hang out with someone like him doesn’t mean that I have a lot of girlfriends, I’m not a player. I only hang out with him because we’re childhood friends.” He pulled your tray away from you and you looked up at him. You didn’t do it on purpose but you were doing really cute eyes. “Jenny, I’m not a player, I really do like you. Can you please just hang out with me?”

“Yeah sure, whatever.” You picked up your tray and went out of the cafeteria. Ga Hyun didn’t follow you because she knew that even if she did, it would be really quite because you never talk when you eat.

You were in the hallways in the music block and you decided to eat in there while you work on some music. You opened the door and the lights.

“Ahh… finally peace and quiet.” You sat down and turned a computer on. You started playing the song that you just composed on the keyboard and you started writing lyrics for it. You suddenly heard someone gasp and you quickly turned around on your chair causing you to fall down. You then went unconscious.