Bet you, you didn't see that one coming.

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

“Group 5 please come into the audition room now. Calling all candidates in group 5 please come and line up in front of the audition room.” said one of the workers.

“Go Jenny! That’s your group! Go!” Jane pulled you up from your seat and pushed you towards the audition room.

“I got it. I got it. No need to push.” You slowly walked over to the audition room and lined up behind everyone.

“Ok, everyone please make your way through to the judges and line up in ascending order.” Said the lady working there.

You made your way up the line and realised that you were first in line. The lady signalled for you to walk to the area where you audition. You nervously made your way up to the place in front of the judges and smiled at them.

“What’s your name?” said one of the judges.

“Jenny Lee.”

“Well… it says on your audition paper that you sing and dance but we’re going to test you in acting and rapping as well.”

“Ok. Sure.”

“Well, just sing into this camera when I give the signal ok?”

You nodded your head. You stared at the camera and gulped. You took a deep breath and the judge signalled for you to start. You started singing lyrics to one of the songs you were working on and this included rapping as well. You finished singing and the judges were talking to one another and writing things down.

“Ok, now. We’re going to play some music and we want you to just dance to it. Freestyle dancing ok?”

You nodded and you waited for the music to go on. The music went on you just stood there. You were really nervous and your heart was beating really quickly. You closed your eyes and started listening to the beats of the music and your body started popping along with the music. You then moved onto some hip-hop style dances and the judges looked at you in amazement as you continued closing your eyes while dancing. The music stopped and you stopped with a move that you made up on the spot.

The other girls trying out weren’t looking at you happily and their eyes were filled with envy.

“Jenny, that was great! Now, we’ll just test your acting, please take this script that we’ve prepared and learn the lines. We’ll test you later on so please don’t go anywhere.”

“Thank you” you smiled and bowed to all the judges and walked out while taking the script off one of the staff.

You walked out of the room staring at your script. The script was full of different emotions and you were looking at it with confusion.

“Aish, it looks like my character is PMS-ing.” You laughed to yourself.

“Jenny!!! Did you make it?! Did you?! Did you?!” Jane ran up to you and attacked you with questions.

“Whoa… calm down… I haven’t made it in officially because they want me to act for them.”

“Oh my god! You will so make it! Well, just to give you motivation, I made it in as a model and they said that I have a chance at acting too!”

“Really? Since you made it in… I don’t know if I should make it…”

“No! You have to become a trainee too! You would debut in a group or something and I would debut as a model and they offered me free Korean lessons!” Jane jumped up and down excitedly.

“Dude, you’re gonna start a earthquake.”

“Excuse me?” Jane gave you a look. “Hurry up and learn your lines so you can make it in! Here, I’ll help you!”

“You must really want me to get in, don’t you?”

“Of course! Now, no getting off track! Hurry up and learn your lines!”

You and Jane spent the next 45 minutes practicing and memorising your lines and it was time for you to do your final audition.

~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~

You walked out the doors of the audition room and Jane ran up to you.

“Jenny, did you make it? Did you?”

“No… they said my acting was good.”

“What?! What about your singing?! What about your dancing?! What about your composing music?! They’re so stupid for not accepting you!”

“Well… I lied… I did make it and my acting wasn’t good because it was great!” you quickly changed from a sad face to a happy face and your sister looked at you angrily. She punched your arm and kicked your shin.

“Yah! Is that how you’re meant to treat your sister?”

“I’m only learning from you!”

“Oh you-!” you walked after Jane and your phone started ringing.

------Phone call------

You: Hey
Ga Hyun: Hey you. So did you make it?
You: Yeah! They said that all the things that I did was great and that I can start training soon.
Ga Hyun: *Silence*.
You: Whoa, are you that speechless? *Laugh*
Ga Hyun: Um… yeah! My best friend is going to be a trainee, how can I not be speechless?
You: I couldn’t have done it without all your support.
Ga Hyun: Um… Yeah… Well… I have to go, my mum is calling me again.
You: Oh, ok. Bye!
Ga Hyun: Bye…

------End of phone call------

~~~~~Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~

I was reading some K-pop news when I came across a post that was taking about One of the SHINee members dating and I clicked on the post.

SHINee’s Jonghyun is dating?! Recently, he has been spotted with a girl and they seem very close to one another. Pictures below shows pictures of a person, presumed to be Jonghyun carrying a girl, walking around with a girl and holding hands with her. Who is this girl? Is the question that’s got everyone asking. SM are going release statements on this issue later today. Subscribe to get the latest update on this.

My fists clenched up. I knew who the girl was. I know her very well. How dare she. I befriended her, I introduced her to Min Kyoung and Ga Jung and this is how she repays me? By dating one of the SHINee oppas? That . She’s got Gi Kwang oppa liking her too. SHINee I don’t care as much but Gi Kwang? Why Gi Kwang oppa?!

“WHY?!” I grabbed my pencil case and threw it at the wall.

“Ga Hyun! Are you ok?”

“Yes mum! Everything is fine.”

How can she backstab me and start stealing my husband away from me? My husband!! What a homewrecker!

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~ (Note: flashbacks are not in character’s POV)

Gi Kwang was walking up to Ga Hyun who was sitting down at the cafeteria table.

“Um… can we speak privately for a second Ga Hyun-sshi?”

Ga Hyun’s heart was beating really quickly.

“Maybe he’s going to ask me out…” she muttered to herself.

“Sorry, what was that?” asked Gi Kwang.

“Um… nothing.” Ga Hyun shook her head. “Where are we going to talk privately?”

“Um… how about the back oval?”

“Sure…”

Ga Hyun stood up and walked with Gi Kwang. They finally reached the back oval and Gi Kwang put his stuff down and walked closer to Ga Hyun. Ga Hyun was about to kiss him before he turned around and started walking in circles.

“I know this sounds really weird, but I need you to do something for me.”

“Sure. Anything.” She said in a disappointed tone.

“You know Jenny; you’re friend, the new student?”

“Yes…”

“Well… I like her. I really like her. Can you find a way for me to you know… ask her out?”

That when Ga Hyun’s world fell into pieces. Her heart was broken and she was about to cry.

“Ga Hyun-sshi, are you ok?”

“Um… yes. It’s just hay fever. You know, they’re very annoying.”

“Oh. Well, I can help her to like you.”

“Really? Thank you! Let’s be casual with one another, you can just call me Gi Kwang oppa and he’s my phone number so you can call me about Jenny.” Gi Kwang smiled at Ga Hyun and walked away.

“Jenny Lee. From today onwards. You are no longer my friend. You will become the person I destroy and there’s no way for you to heal.” Ga Hyun said with hatred.

~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

I clenched my fist and punched my pillow. Then I got a call from Jenny asking me for a ride to her auditions. I got more upset but no way is she going to find out yet. I pretended that I couldn’t and I prayed that no one was available to drive her there so that she fails.

~~~~~End of Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~