The next day

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

 

“Your lyrics are alright I guess, I mean, there are some flaws in them.” You said to Jonghyun as you handed him back his lyrics.

“What do you mean by flaws?”

“Well, it just doesn’t suit the music. The song suits a sad tone more than it suits a happy tone.”

“I see. Well your lyrics are up to standard. Not my standards but normal standards.” He handed your lyrics back.

“Right. Just admit I won.”

“Fine whatever.”

“YEAH! IN YOUR FACE!” you jumped up and down on the bed.

“Wow, so mature of you.” Jonghyun said sarcastically. “So... since we’re 30 minutes ahead of schedule, why don’t we play a game?” Jonghyun suggested.

“You want me to beat you again?” you asked in a surprised tone.

“Excuse me; I’m very good at games. I can beat you anytime anywhere.”

“Then, bring it on.” You gave him a look.

“Fine, I will.” Jonghyun went to his desk and pulled out a monopoly box. You saw on the box, there was some writing. You didn’t want to be nosy so you didn’t read it.

You rubbed your hands together. “Call dibs on the top hat!” you grabbed the piece and put it on the start.

“Yah! That’s my piece.” Jonghyun was going to grab it but you picked it up before he did.

“I don’t see Kim Jonghyun on it anywhere.”

“Well… it’s important to me. Give it” Jonghyun leaned forward to try and grab it off you but you moved back and he fell onto the ground. He hit his head on the floor and didn’t get up.

“Aish, you’re such a drama queen. Here’s your piece.” You threw it at his head and stood up. Jonghyun quickly sat up and grabbed the piece while smiling.

“Attachment issues much?” you looked down at him.

“It was my girlfriend’s favour-” he paused and looked down at the game piece. “You know what, you can use it.” He chucked the piece on the ground. You looked at him confused.

“Alright, I’m sick of your changing moods. I’m out of here.” you walked towards the door but Jonghyun tried to grab your wrist but missed. You laughed.

“Aigoo… you can’t even do a dramatic wrist/hand grab but then again, this isn’t a drama.” You said while laughing.

“Well you tell Onew that. He’s loves dramas.”

“I know!” you agreed with him. “He must have watched a lot.” You sat down in front of Jonghyun.

“Yeah, you should see his room. It’s full of dramas.”

“Whoa. Which one does he watch the most?”

“You’re beautiful. He’s wishing that a new member joins our group and that they turn out to be a girl and blah blah blah. You know the drama.”

“No, I don’t…” you said.

“You haven’t? It’s like one of the best dramas. You have to watch it.” Jonghyun stood up and pulled you up. “We have to get you to watch it. You are so deprived.” Jonghyun grabbed you by the elbow and led you out to the living room and sat you down on the sofa. He went over to the TV and was looking for the DVD.

You sat there looking confused.

“Looks like you like the drama more than Onew oppa does.” You laughed quietly to yourself.

“Found it.” Jonghyun pulled out a disk and put it into the DVD player. He the TV and the drama started. He quickly ran over to the sofa and sat next to you. You two were too immersed into the drama to notice.

You and Jonghyun were watching the drama and it was already midnight. You and were starting to feel tired and your eyelids started to feel heavy. Your head was slowly tilting to the direction away from Jonghyun, you then fell down on the sofa, sleeping. Jonghyun looked over at you and smiled. He turned back to the TV and continued watching the drama.

~~~~~Morning~~~~~

You were sleeping on the couch and Jonghyun was laying on top of you but on his side. You heard your phone ring and you quickly sat up causing Jonghyun to fall on the ground.

“What the-”Jonghyun stood up and rubbed his .

“Hmm?” your eyes still half open. The phone was ringing; you slowly took out your phone.

------Phone call------

You: Hello…
Jane: Jenny! Where are you?! You didn’t come back to the dorms last night. Where are you?
You: Jane? Huh? I’m at… where am I?
*In the background: You’re in my house*
Jane: Was that a guy?
You: Um… No. Well yes, but he’s a gay as gay can be.
Jane: Why didn’t you come home? And he doesn’t sound gay.
You: Um… I had to finish some lyrics. And… he is gay.
Jane: You have a boyfriend don’t you? He’s your boyfriend isn’t he?
You: Psh. He’s not that.
Jane: Well, when are you going to come back to the dorm?
You: Um… I’m on my way…

------End of phone call------

You stood up and walked out towards the door.

“Yah, aren’t you going to apologise?” asked Jonghyun. You turned around to face him.

“Why?”

“You are the reason I’m on the ground and hurt.”

“Oh… poor Jonghyun… is he hurt? Maybe I should I kiss you boo boo away.” You said to him as if you were talking to a baby.

“I wouldn’t mind that. I am the king of skin ship.”

“Whatever, I’m leaving.” You walked out the door.

As the door closed, Jonghyun’s face looked sad. He stood up and walked into his room. He looked around the room and picked up the lyrics that you wrote.

“It’s like she knew.” You put your lyrics down and started writing down lyrics of his own.

~~~~~When you went out~~~~~

You walked out the dorm and you were walking back to your dorm. You were trying to be quiet because it was still quite early in the morning.

“Hey Jenny!” said Vicky. You jumped and you put your hand on your chest.

“Why are you so jumpy this morning?” Vicky was giggling to herself.

“Um… nothing. I was just- it’s just that it’s early in the morning… and… I didn’t want… to disturb… anyone.”

“Right… so did you finish the thing you were doing with Jonghyun?”Vicky asked while smiling.

“Eh? Um… yeah. We got it done and over with. It was quite exciting because it was my time doing it.”

“Your first time?” Vicky asked looking surprised.

“Well yeah… unless you count the time we were-” you stopped to think. “Oh crap, my sister is probably going crazy wondering where I am. See ya later” you waved goodbye and walked into your dorm.

“Whoa. She and Jonghyun… I must know her secret.” Vicky giggled childishly to herself.

~~~~~At school~~~~~

You were sitting in class when you saw Ga Hyun walking past your class. You got up from your seat and ran after her.

“Ga Hyun!” Ga Hyun turned around. She wasn’t looking happy.

“Is something wrong? Ga Hyun…”

“I didn’t make it.”

“Really? Ga Hyun… I’m so sorry…” you tried to comfort Ga Hyun. “Did they say why?”

Ga Hyun was on the verge of tears. “They found someone already. The person was initially trying out to be a singer but then their acting skills were really good that the company chose them.”

“Ga Hyun… don’t be upset. There always more opportunities. When a door closes, another one opens.”

The bell rang and a teacher told you to go to class.

“I’ll see you at lunch ok?”

~~~~~Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~

That’s right, you heard me. I didn’t make it in. I was kind of glad actually because then I wouldn’t be stuck with her and be outshined by her. But that company is definitely missing out, I mean, my acting skills were so good. How can they choose that person over me? Must have been a pity audition, like, they accepted Jenny so accepting that person in was probably an improvement. But at least, if I act sad, then I’ll get more attention from Gi Kwang oppa. He’ll have to spend more time with me and train me so that I make it.

~~~~~End of Ga Hyun’s POV~~~~~