Reaction from Jane: Tick | For the prank?: Cross

Shh... Don't Tell Anyone...

Jonghyun is back!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You picked up Jane’s things and put it all in her suitcases.

“Why does she have so much stuff?” you asked yourself as you struggled to zip up her suitcase.

You were pulling out one Jane’s suitcases out the dorm backwards and struggling at it when you bumped into someone. You turned around and saw Vicky looking at you with a what-the-heck look.

“I’m pranking my sister.” Vicky nodded her head and walked away as if nothing happened. You got back to pulling your sister’s heavy suitcase out the door.

“Someone’s gone a little bit weirder than they usually are.” You recognised that it was Jonghyun’s voice.

“Someone’s gone a little bit more annoying than they usually are.”

“What are you doing?”                                                                                      

“Getting my sister back for pranking me.”

“Pranks!” Jonghyun said excitedly and you gave him a what-the-heck look. “What? I like pranks.”

“Good to know.” You then continued to pull the suitcase out to the hallway.

“What are you going to do?” Jonghyun looked over your shoulder curiously.

“Putting my sister’s stuff in another dorm and make her look for it.” You smiled evilly.

“Can you help you?”

“What?” you looked at Jonghyun.

“What? It’s a prank. I want to be involved.”

“Ok...” you gave Jonghyun a weird look.

“Well since I’m your master, you should listen to me.”

“Whatever. Help my pull the luggage out.”

“You’re so weak” Jonghyun moved you aside and tried to lift up the luggage but it didn’t move. You started laughing at him.

“How much stuff is in here?”

“I don’t know, it’s my sister’s stuff.” You shrugged your shoulders as you helped Jonghyun with the luggage. Both of you were carrying it to the hallway.

“Hey, what are you going to do with it?”

“Me? Well... I’m going to put it into a dorm and pretend that nothing has happened.” You smiled.

“Oh you’re evil.”

“What? Me? Evil? No...” you shook your head.

“Right...” Jonghyun looked you doubtfully.

You both were pulling the luggage when Jonghyun stopped and put the luggage down.

“Hey, I have the perfect place for you to put the luggage. Follow me” Jonghyun lifted up the luggage and started dragging it really quickly.

“It’s not like I have a choice.” You followed Jonghyun.

You and Jonghyun reached Jonghyun’s old dorm. “Wait, we’re going to hide my sister’s stuff here? But I need to change the stuff.”

Jonghyun opened the door and walked into his room. When he walked out, he handed you a key. “Here’s the key to my dorm.”

“Why are you giving it to me?”

“Because one, I’m helping you with the prank and two, if I need you t get me anything, you can get it for me.” Jonghyun smiled and you gave him a fake smile before rolling your eyes.

“Wait, is this the only thing you’re doing?”

“No, I’m going to rearrange her room too.”

“Shall we do that now?”

“Sure. I guess I can use some help.” You and Jonghyun walked back to your dorm.

~~~~~Just down the hallway~~~~~

Jane and Nina were walking and they saw you and Jonghyun walking together down the hallway.

Nina nudged Jane. “Hey Jane, what is your sister doing with Jonghyun sunbae?”

Jane looked at Nina blankly. “Aren’t they just walking?”

Jane and Nina looked at you and Jonghyun walk into your dorm. Jane walked forward but was stopped by Nina.

“Jane! What are you doing?”

Jane looked at Nina confused. “What? I’m going back to the dorms to get changed.” Jane pointed in the direction of your dorm.

“Gosh, you’re so clueless.”

“What?”

“Wait, don’t you know that Jenny unni and Jonghyun sunbae are like...” Nina looked uncomfortable.

“Enemies? Yeah I know, but what has that got to do with me not allowed to go to my own dorm?” Jane scratched her head in confusion.

“You don’t know that your sister and Jonghyun are like... doing it”

“Doing what?” Nina let out a sigh of frustration.

“They are reproducing.”

“Reproducing? Reproducing... wait... do you mean like... mating?” Jane asked, her face slowly starting to cringe.

“Well nah.” Nina face palmed herself.

“Wait?! What?! You mean my sister and Jonghyun sunbae are going to have the “S” word?”

“About time you figured it out.”

Jane’s face cringed up and she looked at Nina. “Gosh, and when you were describing it, you made your sister and Jonghyun sunbae sound like animals.”

Jane just stood there. “Hello? Earth to Jane.”

“Oh my god, they’re going to make the dorm really dirty. Oh my god. My pure room, full of innocence, full of abstinence, full of innocence,”

“You said innocence already.”

“Whatever, the point is that they are going to do something very dirty in our dorm.”

“Don’t worry; they’re probably going to do it in Jenny unni’s room.”

“Ok, I’m leaving, I need to get this out of my head.” Jane walked away and shook her head in disbelief.

“Hey, think about it, Jonghyun sunbae is going to be your brother in law.” Nina said to Jane.

~~~~~Back to you and Jonghyun~~~~~

“Nice dorm you got here.”

“Was that meant to be sarcastic?”

“What? Why is it that everything I do, you think I’m doing something bad?”

“Why is it that everything I do, you keep PMS-ing?” you mimicked him.

“Whatever, let’s go. Where’s your sister’s room?”

“This way” you led Jonghyun to Jane’s room. You opened the door and remembered all the stuff that was left behind.

“Your sister is so messy.”

You laughed awkwardly. “I guess you could say that.”

“You did it, didn’t you?” Jonghyun asked you.

“Yes” you answered hesitantly.

“Aish, so how are we going to do this?” Jonghyun looked around the room.

“Well, start off with moving off with moving her table over there.” You pointed to Jane’s table as you went and put away her clothes that lying on the floor.

Jonghyun followed your orders and started moving the table to the side.

“Oh! Aigoo… is this you when you were young?!” Jonghyun picked up a photo of you and Jane when you were young.

“Just do what you’re meant to ok?” You grabbed the photo off him.

~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~

You and Jonghyun haven’t done much because you two were too busy arguing over where the furniture should go.

“Ok. Ok. Let’s move the closet over there.” Jonghyun finally giving in.

“Good.” You and Jonghyun lifted up the closet but it was the heaviest thing in the room.

“Your sister has a lot of clothes.”

“I know but for the sake of the prank, let’s do this. Fighting!”

“Fighting.” You and Jonghyun lifted the closet and groaned because of the weight.

~~~~~Meanwhile with Jane and Nina~~~~~

Jane opened the door and walked in with Nina following her.

“Do you think that they’re finished with their business?” Jane asked Nina worryly.

“Well… it’s been a long time. I don’t think they could have went that long.”

Jane let out a sigh. “Phew. That’s good to know. I can’t believe my sister was that kind of person.”

“No expects anyone to be that kind of person. Don’t worry; at least we’re still innocent.”

“Yeah.” Jane laughed and walked towards her room. She was about to open the door when she froze. Nina ran up to her.

“Jane, what’s wr-” before she could finish, Jane covered Nina’s mouth and pointed towards the door. Nina tried to listen and she could here you and Jonghyun groaning.

“Gosh! It’s so big and heavy!” you complained. When Jane and Nina heard it, they gasped but then quickly covered their mouths.

“Well it’s not my fault, that’s space is small!” Jonghyun said back to you. Jane and Nina’s eyes were wide open.

“Whatever, if you stopped teasing me before, things wouldn’t have taken this long. Hurry up” you said it, this was followed by some more groaning.

“Oh my god… they’re doing it in my room!” Jane whispered loudly.

“I’m so sorry…” Nina said in shock.

“My ears! My innocent ears!” Jane covered her ears and walked out the dorm. Nina stayed and put her ear to the door but then Jane came back into the dorm and told Nina to leave.

~~~~~Back to you and Jonghyun~~~~~

The closet was finally in its new spot.

“I just realised something.” you said to Jonghyun.

“What?”

“We could have taken her stuff out first.”

“Oh yeah…”

You and Jonghyun laughed.

“Oh well…”

“At least we did a good job.” Said Jonghyun as he looked around the room.

“Not just yet…” you smirked.

“What?” Jonghyun looked at you.

“Go and put your disguise back on, we’re going poster shopping.”

“Poster shopping?”

“Just hurry up and go unless you want to miss out. Go.” You pushed Jonghyun to the door.

“Ok. Ok. Wait for me outside the building and wear on a disguise too.”

“Alright, meet you in 5 minutes.”

“Ok.”

You and Jonghyun meted up outside the building and you took him to a small market place.

“Why are we here? Don’t you want to go to a mall?”

“No, because Mr. I-get-recognised-everywhere-I-go-because-of-of-his-hair-colour is going with me.” you replied.

“Ok, but what poster are you getting and of who?”

“Well it’s not poster, it’s posterS *emphasis on the “s”* and it’s Robert Pattinson and Justin Beiber.” You smiled evilly.

“Why them? I thought a lot of people like them.”

“Well, if you haven’t noticed, we’re like a lot of people. Now come and help me pick out a lot of posters.”

“Ok.”

You and Jonghyun went around trying to find as many posters of the two people as much as possible and you two finally reached a store that sold plenty of cheap posters.

“Excuse me, can I have all your Justin Beiber and Robert Pattinson posters?” you asked the worker.

“But miss, that’s a lot.”

“It’s ok. My friend here will carry it for me.” you smiled at Jonghyun and you gave you and the worker a forced smile.

You and Jonghyun bought all the posters and you two could barely walk properly because of carrying all the posters. Finally you and Jonghyun reached your dorm and walked into Jane’s room. After walking in, you and Jonghyun dropped the posters to the ground and laid down on the ground.

“Ok, let’s relax, that was really tiring.” Jonghyun suggested. You and Jonghyun laid down on the ground and fell asleep.

~~~~~Later on~~~~~

You woke up from your rest and looked at the time.

“Crap! It’s 3! Jane and Nina are going to be back soon!” you stood up quickly and walked over to Jonghyun and shook him.

“Yah. Yah! Wake up!”  Jonghyun slowly sat up while rubbing his eyes, he turned his head to you and laughed at you.

“What?” you asked him looking annoyed.

“Your hair is all messed up.” he pointed to your hair.

“Whatever, I roll a lot when I sleep. But that doesn’t matter, we need to get the posters up, my sister is coming back in like 30 minutes.” You pulled Jonghyun up and threw posters and a roll of sticky tape to him.

“Duct tape?” Jonghyun asked you as he was holding the tape.

“Yeah, so it will take a while for her to rip it off.” you smiled. “Now hurry up and stick it on the wall. Don’t leave any wall unpostered.” You pushed Jonghyun towards the wall. Jonghyun and you were quickly taping the posters on.

After finishing, you and Jonghyun walked towards the door and stood there looking at Jane’s room.

“I have to hand it to you Jenny, you are quite the prankster.”

“I know.” You smiled.

“Let’s team up for April Fool’s Day.”

“Yeah.” You and Jonghyun high-fived each other.

You both turned around and saw Jane and Nina looking at you two. Jonghyun quickly closed the door and you cleared your throat.

“Hello unni, hello sunbae.”

“Hi.” Jonghyun waved to Nina and Jane. “I guess… I should get going now.”

“Oh ok.”

“I hope you get the reaction you hoped for.” Jonghyun whispered into your ears and you laughed. Jonghyun then went back to his dorm.