Homework

Je l'aimais

 

 

Yuri POV

 

 

“You think I didn’t notice you during lunch?” I asked coldly as I crossed my arms.

 

 

“You mean about your date?” Jessica asked back snobbishly as she sat up.

 

 

I bowed my head in embarrassment.

 

 

“It wasn’t really a date…” I spoke shyly.

 

 

“Yeah right… that explains why she was playing with your hair.” She answered.

 

 

“I was trying to get over you.” I finally spoke strongly as I faced her.

 

 

She kept silent as I noticed her eyes avoiding mine.

 

 

“I was trying to get over you because you didn’t believe me when I said that Taeyeon had an affair with Tiffany.” I implied stronger than my previous sentence as I noticed her sinking in her own guilt.

 

 

“You… Didn’t… Believe… Me.” I added.

 

 

“Well that kind of information is hard to believe.” She suddenly defended as she played with her bed sheets like a toddler.

 

 

“That’s why you should ask them yourself… Find out the truth.”

 

 

She continued playing with her sheets as she pretended to not hear with what I just said.

 

 

I let out a heavy sigh.

 

 

“Okay. Look… when you have to the guts to know everything… You know where to find me.” I spoke again and left her room.

 

 

Tears came down my eyes the moment that I left her.

 

 

This isn’t fair. How come everything falls apart for me and Jessica while the two cheaters have it easy on them?

 

 

I know Jessica… She won’t approach them. She’s scared to find out but she deserves the truth more than anyone else. If Jessica won’t approach them, I’ll make them approach Jessica.

 

 

--

 

 

“Why call of a sudden, Yul?” Tiffany asked as I heard her uneven breathing through the phone.

 

 

I chuckled after hearing her speak.

 

 

“You sound scared? Were you intimidated by my threat during the party?” I smirked.

 

 

“I’m not scared of anything… You should know that.” She defended; controlling her breathing.

 

 

“Yeah right. Listen, meet me up with Taeyeon at SME rooftop… I just have to say something.” I spoke in a threatening tone.

 

 

I heard her breathing becoming uneven again… She was totally scared of me now; that’s good.

 

 

“No prob. We’ll meet you there in 15 mins.” She spoke in a rush and immediately hung up.

 

 

I pulled my phone back from my ear as I chuckled to myself; realizing that I started to gain this scary effect on her.

 

 

--

 

 

“What do you want, Kwon?” Tiffany asked strongly.

 

 

“Ooooohh. Who gives you the right to talk to me like that after what you’ve done?” I asked as I raised a brow at her.

 

 

“Yuri, please. Just… tell us what you want?” Taeyeon asked in a guilty tone as she held Tiffany’s hand.

 

 

“I’m not really asking that much… All I’m asking for is that you should tell a certain someone about your whole love story.” I answered as I crossed my arms bossily at them.

 

 

The two looked at each other nervously; I couldn’t help but smirk.

 

 

“You at least owe her that…” I added in a softer tone.

 

 

“I’ll tell her…” Taeyeon answered as she glanced back at me trying to hide her fear.

 

 

“Good.” I spoke.

 

 

I stepped closer to Taeyeon as I saw in her eyes that she was intimated by my act.

 

 

“If you really cared about her… you would have told her from the very beginning.” I muttered; with my arms still crossed.

 

 

Taeyeon avoided my eyes while Tiffany looked pissed at me, but obviously I wasn’t bothered by her glare.

 

 

“I know that…” Taeyeon finally answered as she faced me again; trying to look tough.

 

 

I stepped back as I smiled.

 

 

“Okay… So now, I’ll leave the rest to you two. Think of this as your homework. And I warn you… I’ll find out if you don’t tell her the truth.” I spoke with an intimidating look.

 

 

“Is this the threat that you’ve been talking about weeks ago?” Tiffany asked as I started to walk away.

 

 

I paused and looked back at the two to answer.

 

 

“The threat?” I cackled.

 

 

“Don’t worry… this isn’t it yet.” I smirked evilly before leaving them completely.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I turned and faced Taeyeon as soon as Yuri left.

 

 

I noticed how afraid she was as she faced the floor so I held her hands to ensure that I was with her.

 

 

"You don’t seem okay.” I worriedly said.

 

 

“I’m kinda nervous. It fears me that I have no idea what will happen after this.”

 

 

I stood  in front of her as I leaned to kiss her forehead.

 

 

“I know.” I sighed.

 

 

“The only thing I can promise is that… I’m never leaving you again.” I said with hope.

 

 

She still faced the floor, there were no changes in her expression. I gently loosened the grip of my hands.

 

 

"We'll get through this." I assured her.

 

 

She exhaled deep, let out a smile and looked into my eyes. 

 

 

"I don't know what I'd do without you." she spoke, gently cupped her palm on my cheek.

 

 

She kissed me.