TaeTiSeo

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I was driving to my parents’ house when a sudden call from Manager Oppa appeared on my phone; good thing I had my earpiece on.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“So you managed to drag Yuri back there with you again.” He said, disappointed.

 

 

“I missed you too, Oppa!” I teased.

 

 

“Tiffany… I’m starting to beg. You have to come back to Korea.” He pleaded.

 

 

“Why, Oppa? I thought my parents made it clear that I can stay here as long as I want.”

 

 

“There’s this new project for So Nyuh Shi Dae and I was really hoping for you to come back on time for that.”

 

 

“What’s this project about?” I asked curiously.

 

 

“TaeTiSeo…”

 

 

My eyes widened.

 

 

“You mean a sub group? Me, Seohyun… and Taeyeon?”

 

 

“Yes. Mr. President told me that you only have 3 days to make a decision or else we’ll replace you.”

 

 

“It’s really funny that you’re pleading on the phone with me, Oppa.” I giggled.

 

 

“Tiffany, please… just at least consider. You have three days to decide.”

 

 

“Okay, Oppa. I’ll think about it.” I grinned.

 

 

“W-wait! If I decline then who will replace me?” I added.

 

 

“… Jessica.”

 

 

I felt my head heating up as flashbacks of that night started to appear. The night when I saw Jessica and Taeyeon kissed for the first time.

 

 

“Oppa! I’ll be there. Yuri and I will come back. Yuri just settled here but maybe I can convince her to go back to Korea with me. When am I needed?”

 

 

“Really? Well, you will be needed three weeks from now so you two better be back here by then.”

 

 

“You can count on me, Oppa!”

 

 

Then he hanged up.

 

 

I’m not letting Jessica take my place again for the second time around… I won’t let her.

 

 

This is also my ticket back to getting close with Taeyeon… maybe regain her trust again.

 

 

But after being the cause of her separation with Jessica, I don’t think she’ll welcome me with open arms.

 

 

Oh well... back to Korea. How exciting.