I Swore

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Just finished taking my shower and I still have no idea what to say to Jessica. I continued thinking while I was putting some clothes on… but still nothing.

 

 

There I was wearing the hoodie Jessica gave me with my grey shorts. As I was about to leave my room, I once again noticed my charm bracelet lying on my bed. I was thinking twice if I should get close to it and wear it on my wrist.

 

 

A part of me told my body to pick it up. I can’t deny that, that bracelet would slip in my mind occasionally while I was in the shower. I gently wore it on my right wrist hiding underneath the sleeves of my hoodie.

 

 

As I took each step closer to Jessica’s room… I felt my courage building up. Not knowing what to say, I called out her name through her bedroom door.

 

 

“Jessica!”

 

 

I heard no response but I heard footsteps approaching.

 

 

She slowly opened the door slightly, peaking once again like before; with her sleepy eyes but with the absence of her lovable smirk.

 

 

She discovered that it was me and opened her door wide enough for me to enter.

 

 

I went in with no exchange of words or glances.

 

 

I went inside, looking around. It took a few more steps for her to hug me tightly; unexpectedly.

 

 

Her arms wrapped around my waist as her head was buried on the nape of my neck. I slowly hugged her back, my arms around her back.

 

 

“I’m sorry…” Her warm breath brushing on my skin.

 

“I cared for Yuri more than I cared about you. I’m sorry.” She added.

 

 

Her warm body connected with mine. I missed her like this. I felt drops of her tears falling on my hoodie and I decided to hug her tight; to make her feel safe and unharmed.

 

 

“It’s all behind us now. Let’s just start over again, okay?”

 

 

“I’d really like that.” She spoke softly.

 

 

Yuri POV

 

I woke up the next day. As I fluttered my eyelashes, I saw her staring at me

 

 

Jessica? I thought.

 

 

I rubbed my eyes to clear my blurry vision. Of course it wasn’t Jessica…

 

 

“Morning, Yul.” Tiffany greeted with her eye smile as she continued to lie next to me.

 

 

“Morning, Tiff.” I smiled back as I stretched my arms.

 

 

“Since how long you’ve been awake?” I asked after.

 

 

“Not long. Look… Yul.”

 

 

“Yeah?” I faced her.

 

 

“I totally forgot to tell you that I have a party to attend later.”

 

 

“It’s fine. Where’s the party?”

 

 

She suddenly acted shy and shameful… I knew what that meant.

 

 

“Is it in a club again?” I asked.

 

 

“Yeah…”

 

 

“Tiff, no. When you drink, you drink hard. How will you come home by yourself?”

 

 

“Then come with me…” She answered immediately as she caressed my cheek; like she was trying to seduce me.

 

 

“Tiff, I stopped drinking already. You know my relationship with alcohol is… dangerous.” I answered back with a smirk.

 

 

“Come on, Yul. I’ll introduce you to some of my friends while we’re there. It will be fun. I mean seriously, when was the last time you got drunk?”

 

 

“It’s been a year…”

 

 

“See? Please Yul…” She pouted.

 

 

“I’ll go with you… but I’m not getting drunk.”

 

 

“Fine.” She said, looking disappointed. But she knew she didn’t have a choice.

 

 

Later that evening

 

 

“Yuri, what are you wearing? We’re going to a party not a Sunday service.” Tiffany complained.

 

 

“Why?” Looking back at my body.

 

Seriously I didn’t find anything wrong with my outfit. I wore black jeans with black stilts; topped off with a white polo and a couple of bracelets.

 

 

“It’s too simple.” She continued looking at my outfit, tilting her head slightly.

 

 

“Well, yours is too revealing.” I complained back.

 

 

Her pink skirt was too short… TOO SHORT. With a see through, black, sleeveless blouse that barely covered her black bra.

 

 

“It’s a party, Yul.”

 

 

“I just feel uncomfortable seeing you wearing that in public.” I said shyly.

 

 

“Come on, Yul. They’re just a couple of close friends and not some strangers.” She wrapped her arms around her neck, acting cute.

 

 

“Fine. Whatever you say. Can we leave so we could come back early?” I rolled my eyes.

 

 

“Yay!” She jumped for joy.

 

 

“Yes, yes. Let’s go!” She spoke after.

 

 

“I’m not getting drunk tonight. I might do something I’ll regret in the morning.” I swore as we left.