Tonight

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I glanced at Taeyeon as soon as the toast ended. I saw her watery eyed and immediately went closer to her.

 

 

“Why are you crying?” I giggled.

 

 

“I just want something like that… someday.”

 

 

“With who?” I teased.

 

 

“With someone who cares about me.” She looked back at me.

 

 

“I care about you…” I whispered.

 

 

“Prove it.”

 

 

I pulled her to the dance floor as the lights dimmed while romantic music played along.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Fany!” I slightly yelled cheerfully.

 

 

“No! Come with me!” She giggled.

 

 

She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and I was forced to put mine around her waist.

 

 

We started swaying to the beat of the music as we looked into each other’s eyes.

 

 

“This is how you prove that you care about me? By dragging me?” I joked.

 

 

She laughed softly before she responded.

 

 

“I just wanted to be closer to you… here… in the middle of everything. It just feels right for me.” Her eyes softened as she spoke.

 

 

“I really love you… I know I’ve mentioned that when I came back.” She smirked.

 

 

“I wanna change things… between us. I’m never this happy when I’m with anyone else. I’ve done a lot of things that caused you pain and I really wanna make it up to you. Just tell me and it’s yours.” She added.

 

 

I saw sincerity in her whole expression. She really wants me back? This is the right time for her to prove it.

 

 

“Then do that one thing you promised you’d do back then but you never did.” I smirked.

 

 

I saw her raising her brows rising for a moment because she knew what I was talking about.

 

 

“Breaking up with Yuri, right?” She assured.

 

 

I nodded my head.

 

 

I was certain that she wasn’t willing to do that… even for me. I know she’ll never do that… for anyone. She wants Yuri because she’s a good person who’ll accept Tiffany for who she is and that’s what Tiffany adored the most about Yuri. She’s not willing to give that up. She won’t break up her.

 

 

She giggled for a moment and gave a simple smile.

 

 

“I will… tonight.”

 

 

My eyes widened.

 

 

S-She’s really gonna do it?

 

 

Jessica POV

 

The lighting of the ball room dimmed and romantic music started to play as Yuri’s black pearled eyes stared into mine. It was almost perfect… if only she was mine.

 

 

Couples started to gather together as they danced to the beat of the music.

 

 

I caught Tiffany childishly pulling Taeyeon to the dance floor and I know Yuri saw it too but she didn’t seem to be bothered.

 

 

“Your girl is dancing with someone else…” I teased.

 

 

“No she’s not. My girl is standing right in front me.” She smirked.

 

 

I immediately smiled from ear to ear as I felt my face turning red and my heart beating fast.

 

 

Yuri POV

 

When I heard Sooyoung’s toast, somehow it just made me fall for Jessica even more. She’s the only one I want. And I have to redeem myself after all the stupid actions I’ve done earlier tonight.

 

 

I had to do something very important to be with Jessica.

 

 

I have to break up with Tiffany… tonight.