Was I Bothered?

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

It was a sunny day when I took Tiffany to her rehearsals for TaeTiSeo. She seemed cheerful… Obviously not because of me.

 

 

As I drove in the car, the silence took hold of the whole ride. This silence I’ve had with Tiffany was all too familiar and I knew it would end in a fight that might lead to a breakup… again. Was I bothered? Not really.

 

 

We walked through the halls of SME building with a huge distance between us; like we were strangers. She was texting someone the whole time. She didn’t dare to start a conversation and neither did I. I didn’t even think of asking her who she was texting with. Was I bothered? Not really.

 

 

We entered the studio where they held their rehearsals. Taeyeon and Seohyun were already there waving at us through the huge glass window. Tiffany and I bid our good byes as she laid a light peck on my cheek.

 

 

She happily entered the studio and greeted the two girls. When it came to Taeyeon, her energy suddenly leveled up and so did Taeyeon’s. Was I bothered? Slightly; not for my relationship with Tiffany, but Taeyeon’s with Jessica. They were best friends so I guess it was pretty normal.

 

 

 

I exited the studio with a poker face displayed. I thought about Jessica and how I rejected her kiss last night. I wish I dived in but I knew my limits when I’m still in a relationship with someone else. As I opened the huge doors that led to my car, I saw Sunny who was just about to enter.

 

 

“Sunny! What are you doing here?” I asked with a slight smile.

 

 

“I’m about to announce something big! You’re leaving?” She cheerfully asked; tilting her head.

 

 

“I just dropped Tiffany off. Why? What it is it?”

 

 

“Come with me! I’ll go to the studio and tell everyone.” She pulled me into the building as we ran back to the studio.

 

 

“Sunny-aaaah! Stop running!” I yelled slightly giggling but she just ignored my statement.

 

 

We were there again in the studio. The three girls had their eyes widened as they saw us coming in.

 

 

“What are you two doing here?” Taeyeon asked in a giggle.

 

 

“I have something important to say—”

 

 

“Yeah. And you had to drag me back just to say it.” I cut Sunny off stubbornly that appeared humorous to the others.

 

 

“We got practice, Unnie. What is it?” Seohyun asked politely.

 

 

“Well, as you all know, my birthday as almost near and so is my 2nd anniversary with Sooyoung. We talked about it last night that we would like to combine the celebration in a huge formal event. It will just be the 9 of us and a couple of friends from other groups. We would be hosting this in a ballroom of a hotel that Sooyoung and I haven’t decided yet. But that’s the plan. Remember girls, it’s a formal event! My baby and I thought of having our anniversary more elegant than last year.” Sunny bragged childishly.

 

 

“Oh you mean the time when spaghetti sauce was all over you when you tripped on the kitchen floor?” Taeyeon teased.

 

 

Everyone giggled.

 

 

“Yes.” Sunny answered; losing her charm.

 

 

“That’s why we decided to make it elegant this year. So if I were you, I would try to look for something wear.” Sunny smirked.

 

 

“Okay! Thanks for informing us.” Tiffany answered; losing interest as she scanned through some papers.

 

 

“Okay. Now I have to go back home and tell the other girls.” Sunny spoke tiringly as she exited the studio and I followed; not saying goodbye to the other three.

 

 

A party huh? Like a ball for princes and princesses. Was I bothered? Yes. Why? Because I would definitely see a y Jessica showing her S-line when the celebration goes on.