It's Tiffany

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

A month later…

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

Cameras flashing through my dark shades…

 

 

7 other girls seating next to me…

 

 

“So what’s the next project for So Nyuh Shi Dae?” An interviewer asked.

 

 

“Well, we can’t expose our next concept yet. So… I guess everyone will just have to wait.” Our esteemed leader answered.

 

 

“Next question… For Ms. Kwon! Everyone couldn’t help to notice that Tiffany has been gone for a quarter of the year. Is she still coming back?” Another interviewer shouted.

 

 

All of the girls turned their heads to give Yuri a worried look who sat at the end of the line.

 

 

“Why are you looking at me?” She questioned looking frustrated.

 

 

She smiled back at the camera to purposely save her image.

 

 

“Well, she will be back in time for our new concept but the date isn’t decided yet. Hopefully before the year ends.” She answered politely but looking uncomfortable.

 

 

“What’s going on now for you and Tiffany?!” A man from the back asked Yuri.

 

 

You could tell how frozen Yuri was. She wasn’t able to respond.

 

 

“Taeyeon, you gotta do something. We can’t answer personal questions, remember?” I whispered to her. We sat next to each other.

 

 

“Okay, that would be enough questions for today.” Taeyeon spoke loudly as she stood up from her seat.

 

 

The noise grew stronger. The conference room continued to be filled with questions… personal questions that we weren’t allowed to answer.

 

 

All of us followed her lead as we went of the conference room. The flashes of cameras continually blinding our eyes. The body guards shut the doors tight as soon as all of us have left. I quickly looked for Yuri who stood by the door.

 

 

“Yul!” I shouted as I hugged her. She greeted back by hugging me tighter.

 

 

“They’re such douche bags. When will they stop asking me those kinds of questions?” She answered, annoyed.

 

 

“Well, it’s over now, okay?” I rubbed her back to comfort her.

 

 

Taeyeon approached us and Yuri broke our embrace to hug the dorky kid leader.

 

 

“Tae, thanks for you know… for ending it.”

 

 

“Don’t mention it, Yul. Have you even heard anything from Tiffany?”

 

 

“Seriously? You think that we actually started talking again?” Yuri joked letting out a genuine giggle.

 

 

I approached Taeyeon, with our arms intertwined with each other.

 

 

“Well, thank you guys so much. The paparazzi are just really in my case right now. It’s like they can’t accept that Tiffany and I are not together anymore.”

 

 

“If they annoy you, just call us okay?” I spoke.

 

 

“Are you two gonna date again? ‘Cause by the looks of it, it looks like you’re about to leave again.” Yuri asked childishly.

 

 

“We’re just gonna have lunch together. We're not dating.” Taeyeon defended with a blush.

 

 

“Whatever you say, chief.” Yuri sarcastically implied, giving a salute.

 

 

“Well you kids have fun, okay? And don’t be late! Next conference will start at 3 in the afternoon.” Yuri warned.

 

 

“You’re my best friend, Yul… not my mother.” I joked.

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled and Yuri smirked childishly.

 

 

“Fine, just don’t be late.” She laughingly said.

 

 

All of a sudden we heard Yuri’s phone rang.

 

 

As Yuri checked her phone, her happy expression turned gloomy. Taeyeon and I exchanged worried looks.

 

 

“Who is it?” Taeyeon asked.

 

 

“It’s Tiffany.” She answered with a raspy voice.