Teasing Tae

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Jessica and I sat in the car together but neither of us was talking as we were being brought for a magazine pictorial and a CF after.

 

 

 I don’t care what Yuri said earlier. She just can’t admit that she is a threat and I don’t believe in all that ‘I am your ally” crap she was talking about. And I’m not planning to lose Jess again.

 

 

She sat at the window seat and continued to stare at the buildings. I tried to look at her and it seems that she noticed my eyes locked on her but she tried to avoid them.

 

 

“Sica…” I softly said as I reached for her hand on her lap.

 

 

She immediately bowed her head.

 

 

“Sica, talk to me. I’m sorry because of the way I acted yesterday at the restaurant.”

 

 

I turned my head to the left as I bowed it to meet her eyes.

 

 

“I’m sorry because I gave you a reason to act like that.” She responded.

 

 

“Are we gonna be okay?”

 

 

She seemed surprise by the question.

 

 

Jessica POV

 

That question… it reminded me of Yuri. Obviously because I was the one who asked that before.

 

 

I smiled back at her.

 

 

“We’ll be okay.”

 

 

She grinned widely as she bit the corner of her lower lip.

 

 

I was trying my best to be careful not to talk about Yuri with her. When Taeyeon gets jealous… there are no words that I could use to describe how unpleasant she acts. But that’s one thing I loved about her.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Taengoo, I’m starving.” Jessica complained childishly.

 

 

“The photo shoot will be over soon. So… just hold the hunger a little bit longer.”

 

 

I suddenly received an unexpected call from Tiffany. I felt my heart beating fast.

 

 

“Sica... I have to take this.” I spoke as I continued to stare at my phone.

 

 

“Sure.” She smiled.

 

 

I quickly went outside to the lobby to pick up the call.

 

 

“What do you want?” I complained.

 

 

“A simple ‘hello’ first would’ve been nice.” Tiffany spoke back.

 

 

“Hello, Tiffany.” I said sarcastically.

 

 

“Now what do you want?” I continued, bringing back my serious and frustrated tone.

 

 

“Is it bad to call a very close friend?” She spoke innocently.

 

 

“When it comes to your calls, well yes. You have your suspicious motives and agendas. And after what you did, I don’t think I can still consider you as a ‘close friend.’”

 

 

“Seriously, Taengoo. That’s what you think of me?”

 

 

“Yes because that’s what you’re trying to show and stop calling me ‘Taengoo.’”

 

 

“We’re not close friends huh? How sad.” She spoke with an innocent, evil tone.

 

 

“So how’s TaengSic? Did Jessica kick your already?” She giggled out.

 

 

“Fortunately, no. We’re doing fine. Wait, why am I even talking to you? I have to go… I have a photo shoot to finish.”

 

 

“Tae, are you really that rude now?”

 

 

I started to tear up.

 

 

“You turned me like this.” I answered.

 

 

“I thought you said that everything that happened is in the past so we must move on?” She teased.

 

 

“Shut up! Look, your ‘girlfriend’s’ flight will be in the evening so why don’t you occupy your mind with that first?”

 

 

“I know. I just got on the phone with her.”

 

 

“Look, Tiffany. I don’t have time to play games with you. What do you want?”

 

 

“Oh really? You used to set aside other things just to play games with me.” She teased again.

 

 

“Tiffany, I’m serious.”

 

 

“Okay, okay. Seriously, I just wanted to ask how you’ve been lately. We weren’t able to talk much after… everything.” She answered, starting to act serious for once.

 

 

“Well, thanks for the concern but right now I really need to go.”

 

 

“Okay. Cheerio.”

 

 

I hanged up.

 

 

My mood started to soften after she called.

 

 

“You didn’t change… not even one bit.” I looked down at my phone resting on my palm.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I still held my phone against my ear even after she hung up on me.

 

 

“For the first time, I have no motives, Tae. I just really wanted to know how you’re doing after I screwed up your life.” I spoke with no one at the other line to listen.