Can't Get Enough

Je l'aimais

 

Jessica POV

 

 
 
I woke up later that evening. We were still under the covers as I looked down to find Yuri still resting on my chest. Sleeping peacefully. She looked perfect that way. She looked like she didn't have her heart broken or maybe that's how she wanted it to appear. I continued to squeeze her in my arms as much as I could. She hugged me tighter, still dreaming.
 
 
I kissed her forehead and noticed that she was starting to wake when I saw a smile painted across her face. Honestly, I didn't know how to comfort her. But it seemed that my hugs and kisses were enough for her.
 
 
Yuri POV
 
 
I started to gain my consciousness when I felt Sica's lips touch my skin. I loved every moment of it. I couldn't help but smile. I've gone through a breakup just hours ago but I felt safe knowing that Sica was there to catch my fall. It's like she healed my heart that quickly. Maybe I started to feel a bit better already because Sica's love overflowed more than the heartache that Tiffany bestowed on me. At the moment of my downfall, Sica was there already. She took care of me, fed me, and most of all... She loved me.
 
 
Jessica's phone rang a few moments later that was resting on my nightstand.
 
 
She carefully placed my head on the pillow. I was just pretending to be sleeping now. She stood up and reached for her phone and checked who the caller was.
 
 
I slightly opened my eyelids to check Sica's expression. She looked unsatisfied, actually she looked enraged.
 
 
"Who is it?" I gently spoke with a rough voice, pretending that I just woke up.
 
 
"Tiffany." She still stood up, staring at the phone.
 
 
I completely froze.
 
 
"She's so dead." She spoke with anger as she headed towards the door.
 
 
Jessica might've wanted to scold her, that's why she looked furious. I don't want Jessica to get into a fight with her on the phone. It looked awful and unprofessional.
 
"Sica!" I yelled as I crawled to the edge of the bed and laid on my stomach. I caught her wrist on time to stop her from leaving.
 
 
"She's not worth it." I spoke. She glanced at me and saw her tough expression slowly changing into a softer one.
 
 
"But she deserves it." Her tough expression returning.
 
 
She started to escape my grip. I stood up and caught her other wrist whose hand clenched the phone. I pinned both of her wrist on the wall above her head. Her whole body rested on the wall, facing me.
 
 
I breathed heavily after the strength that I pulled off. It took me a few moments to realize that Jessica and I were just a few inches away from each other. I slowly lowered her wrists on her waist level while we continued to gaze at each other's eyes. The phone continued to ring but both of us ignored the sound.
 
 
That moment I knew that I had a slight crush on the girl staring at me. Maybe I've always had, I just continued to ignore it in the past. But at that moment, I was certain.
 
 
I had to make my move now or else someone can get her away from me.
 
 
Jessica POV
 
 
Yuri continued to pin my wrists beside my waists. Damn, I can't stop looking at those angelic eyes staring at me. I wanted her... I wanted her closer.
 
 
I leaned over, hopeful that she might do the same. Fortunately, she did; slightly tilting her head to the right.
 
 
The tips of our noses started to rub against each other. Our eyes softly closing in unison. It wasn't long when our lips touched. I felt her lips on mine and I just can't get enough of it. 
 
 
I fell for her childish personality, the way she embraces me, when she kissed my cheek... I really fell for her. The moments of yesterday started to reappear along with the adrenaline of our passionate kiss.
 
 
I immediately cupped my palms on her cheek as soon as she released her grip on my wrists as she simultaneously grabbed my hips. 
 
 
She dragged me to bed, not breaking the kiss but rather became stronger.
 
 
We fell in the soft mattress, as my body rested on top of her.
 
 
We broke the kiss to gasp for air. She sweetly opened her eyes as she started to stoke the strands of my hair. I did the same.
 
 
I slowly caught her lips again with mine and she didn't hesitate. She rolled over, making me lay on the bed and her on top of me.
 
 

Yuri POV

 

 
 
"Does this mean Jessica is officially mine now?" I asked myself in thought as I continued to kiss her.
 
 
I really have no idea where we stand right now but all I know is that the feelings are mutual.