I'd Love To

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

I woke up at 5 am to discover an adorable Yuri still sleeping sweetly in my arms. I had to leave so it would really look like what happened yesterday never happened at all.

 

 

I placed her head that rested on my chest on her soft pillow gently. I grabbed her huge, blue teddy bear and laid it beside her. She loves that stuffed animal so much maybe because it reminds her of me.

 

 

I silently left the bed and as I was about to leave, I took a last look at her and started to sob.

 

 

I couldn’t leave her but I knew I had to. I hoped that morning wouldn’t come for the both of us ‘cause honestly I just wanted her in my arms for the whole time.

 

 

“This never happened.” I sobbed quietly and left the room and retreated to mine.

 

 

I stopped by the living room to discover Sunny and Sooyoung sleeping sweetly together on the couch. I got jealous and started to walk to my room feeling awful.

 

 

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling and tried to fall back asleep but I just couldn’t.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I went in Jessica’s room, careless to think that she might be awake ‘cause I knew she wasn’t.

 

 

I was surprised to find a wide wake Sica on her bed as I carried the tray.

 

 

She stared at me with a huge grin on her face.

 

 

“Breakfast in bed?” She asked pleasingly.

 

 

“Yeah.  The last time I prepared food for you, I asked another girl to deliver it to you.” I laughingly spoke as I placed the tray on her nightstand as she sat up properly on her bed.

 

 

She patted her bed as a signal for me to sit next to her. I obeyed.

 

 

“Why make breakfast for me?” She asked joyfully.

 

 

“Don’t flatter yourself, I made breakfast for everyone. It just so happens that yours was the first one that I cooked.” I defended.

 

 

She giggled.

 

 

“Like the Taeyeon I knew back then.” She smirked.

 

 

I tried to hide my red cheeks.

 

 

“Why you up so early?” I asked her.

 

 

“I… I don’t know.” She grinned.

 

 

Honestly, it was unusual to see her wide awake. It’s one of the few times.

 

 

“You better eat now; schedule starts at 10. I still have to cook for the rest of the girls.”

 

 

I stood back up.

 

 

“Taeyeon!” She shouted as I reached the door.

 

 

“Yeah?” I turned my head to face her.

 

 

“Thank you. Can you just eat here with me when you’re done?” She asked innocently.

 

 

“I’d love to.” I smiled.

 

 

Jessica POV

 

What I asked was an innocent request. I wanted to fix our relationship as much as Taeyeon wants. She’s really trying her best to make up for everything. It was difficult to remove the images of last night out off my head and Taeyeon helped with easing my thoughts a little. I had to at least give her a chance, right?

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Jessica means a lot to me… actually she means everything to me. If I could go back in time and undo my mistakes I would. I hate myself every second since the moment I broke up with her. I’d do anything for her. I’m gonna confess to her what my real reasons were for breaking up with her. I know she’ll get mad but it was one way to prove that I still loved her; to be honest because she deserves the truth.