Different From The Rest

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Tiffany exited the building later on… leaving me alone again at the rooftop.

 

 

As soon as her presence was gone, I immediately called the house phone back in the dorm.

 

 

“Hello?” Sooyoung answered.

 

 

“Soo!”

 

 

“Taeyeon, why did you call?”

 

 

“Tiffany came by here a while ago. You girls told her where I was?”

 

 

It took a few moments before she answered, I felt like she was guilty.

 

 

“I told her where you were. She told me that she wanted to talk to you. She told me that she was going to apologize.”

 

 

“She did apologize.”

 

 

“Wow! That’s great. So you two okay now?”

 

 

“Yes we are. I’ll be on my way home.”

 

 

I hanged up.

 

 

Tiffany thinks we’re okay now.

 

 

I have to make her believe that we were. After everything that we’ve been through, it will be hard to trust her again a hundred percent; but I guess giving her a chance will not be so bad.

 

Words will just be words. She’ll gain my trust when she acts on it. I want to see if she’s willing to change, for real. And besides, what if this is another one of her games? As I’ve said before, I won’t fall for her tricks again.

 

 

It surprised me though that her reason for doing something so stupid was because of my relationship with Jessica back then. Given the fact that she got hurt but to bring it that far, to ruin my happiness? That was unacceptable.

 

 

I gave her a chance to “redeem” herself because I still cared about her. I missed her, the way she used to be. I still want that old Tiffany back… if possible.

 

 

I can’t believe I convinced her that we were okay; that I was okay.

 

 

Every time I see that eye smile of hers or hear her voice, I want to believe that she’ll change… but she ends up tricking me and play around with my feelings. How can this apology be different from the rest?

 

 

I just don’t know how to trust her yet…