Yuri, Pabo Ya!

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

Oh God… What happened to me last night?

 

 

“Morning, party girl!” Tiffany greeted me with her eye smile as she carried a glass of water and a bottle of aspirin in the bedroom.

 

 

My head feels so heavy… wait I think I’m gonna throw up…

 

 

I ran to the bathroom and placed my face on the toilet… then of course the expected happened.

 

 

Tiffany went in a couple of moments later.

 

 

“Did you miss throwing up?” She teased as she rested on the door frame.

 

 

“Ugh. No. I hate hangovers.” I was able to mutter and started to throw up again.

 

 

“You drank a lot more than I did, how come you’re not throwing up?” I questioned as I stood up to wash my face on the sink.

 

 

“Yuri… I’m used to it.” She giggled out.

 

 

“At least you didn’t do anything stupid last night.” She added with a smirk.

 

 

Wait! Did I do something stupid last night? I hope not.

 

 

“Come on, Yul. Go back to bed. I have to go to my parent’s house for another conference. I’ll buy you food when I get home, okay? So just rest for now.” She informed.

 

 

“Okay. I really need to sleep, my head still hurts.”

 

 

“Ohhh.” She giggled and came closer to hug me.

 

 

“Clean yourself up, Yul. You still smell like soju.” She spoke sweetly as she placed her chin on my shoulder.

 

 

“Okay.” I chuckled.

 

 

“Take a shower now; I’ll prepare your pajamas for you to change onto.” She said and laid a kiss on my cheek.

 

 

I managed to take a shower with a very weak body and a very heavy head.

 

 

I went back to the room with a towel covering my body and discovered the glass of water and bottle of aspirin on the nightstand. I also found a small note lying beside my blue pajamas on the bed.

 

 

Baby Yul!

 

            Sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye. My dad called, and I had to be there earlier than planned. Take your aspirin, okay? If you get hungry before I arrive, I made some breakfast for you right on the kitchen counter. I hope bacon with scrambled eggs will satisfy you. ;) I’ll call you when I have time. I’ll try my best to come home as soon as possible. I love you! ♥

 

 

PS: Forgive me! I shouldn’t have dragged you to the party last night. Sorry for your hangover. T_T

 

Fany~

 

 

“How sweet!” I giggled out, I felt my cheeks blushing a bit. 

 

 

I wore the pajamas Tiffany prepared and rested my head on a soft pillow after I took some aspirin.

 

 

I tried to recall everything that happened last night, but I can’t seem to remember.

 

 

So much for me swearing not to get drunk…

 

 

Since I wasn’t able to recall what happened. I tried to check my recent calls to see if I was stupid enough to call anyone with my drunk self.

 

 

And there I saw… Jessica.

 

 

WHAT DID I SAY?!

 

I tried to call Jessica again as soon I saw her name… and she didn’t answer my call. I tried to call a few minutes later but she didn’t answer that too.

 

 

“Yuri, pabo ya!” I yelled at myself as I slapped my forehead numerous times to add up to the pain.