Good Girl Gone Bad

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

“Paparazzi here in America are a lot noisier than the ones back in Korea, huh?” I slightly complained at Tiffany as I continued blinking my eyes to avoid the brightness of the flashes.

 

 

I don’t know why, but the flashes of cameras here are much more blinding and they’re a bit noisier too.

 

 

“I’m used to it. It’s blinding your eyes because you’re not wearing the shades I gave you.”

 

 

“Tiffany, it is night time already. You know I don’t like wearing shades at night.”

 

 

“Then stop complaining.” She answered in a high pitched voice, annoyed.

 

 

It was  2 weeks later after Tiffany’s announcement that we would go back home. We were at the gates of the airport attending our flight back to Korea. Tiffany seems to be in a bad mood for some reason that I don’t know. She has been acting like this the whole day so I tried not to bother her anymore.

 

 

--

 

 

We were already at the boarding station. Thank God that there weren’t anymore paparazzi to bother us. I continued not talking to Tiffany.

 

 

Unfortunately, our flight has been delayed for thirty minutes so all we did was stare and wait. As I’ve mentioned earlier, it was already night time and I couldn’t help but feel really sleepy. I decided to buy coffee at a Starbucks branch not far away. I wondered if Tiffany would like a cup too since she seems sleepy herself. But I felt like she would just act cranky again.

 

 

“I’m going to buy coffee, you want?” I asked in a fast manner.

 

 

“If I’d want some, I’d buy a cup for myself.”

 

 

Damn. I knew it.

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

Am I being too harsh? I know I am but after that kiss… I was certain that I should stop playing with her feelings. I don’t want to break up with her again; I want her to end this on her own; I want her to break up with me; and I thought that my crankiness would lead her to do it.

 

 

The problem is… she’s too nice; too sweet; too understanding… too perfect. Something that I don’t deserve and I don’t have the right to break her heart for the second time.

 

 

I wish someone who deserves her could just take her away from me, someone who treats her better than I do. I want to end this relationship for her sake and of course for mine. I have to face it; I’m still in love with someone else.

 

 

“Why are you acting like this?” She asked softly.

 

 

I wanted her to get mad at me, but I don’t think she’s even capable to do so.

 

 

“I just wanna go home…” I said frustratingly.

 

 

“It’s okay, Tiff. I want to go home too.” She answered with a smile.

 

 

She’s just too understanding and caring…

 

 

Too good for a bad girl like me…

 

 

Jessica POV

 

They’ll be here soon… Tiffany and Yuri. I was scared of what I might see when they get back. They might be all lovey dovey with each other by now… to think that Yuri gave up calling me after her drunk speech.

 

 

I miss Yuri… but I believe people are capable of changing in a span of three weeks. I don’t know what to expect. All I know is that things might get awkward between us… but I wish things won’t end that way.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

You weren't always like this...

 

 

You had a genuine heart...

 

 

Sadly, for some reason it turned black...

 

 

"Hey! I'm Tiffany! I'm gonna be your new roommate! What's your name?"

 

 

"T-Taeyeon..." I stuttered.

 

 

"Hey, Taeyeon! We're gonna be great together as roommates!"

 

 

Then you hugged me so tight...

 

 

To think that I was still a stranger to you that time when we were twelve...

 

 

I remember it all vividly... the way you greeted me, how your hair looked like, and your irresistible eye smile.

 

 

All you ever wanted to do was to help people...

 

 

To make them feel loved when everyone else didn't...

 

 

And you never failed to show how you felt...

 

 

But now that girl is gone...

 

 

My best friend, Tiffany...

 

 

What happened to you?

 

 

Where was that warm hearted person I once held close to my heart?

 

 

I want her back...

 

 

We used to be so close...

 

 

We used to share stories about adventures and our lives...

 

 

I've known you since I was a child…

 

 

I should practically know you more than anyone else...

 

 

But now I clearly have no idea who you are...

 

 

You changed horribly...

 

 

The way you move...

 

 

It's so different now...

 

 

You're no longer innocent...

 

 

You did a lot of disturbing things...

 

 

I tried to stop you but you wouldn't let me...

 

 

You continued to push me away…

 

 

And I fell into your trap…

 

 

I fell in love with you and you just left me hanging…

 

 

I am convinced to never love a girl like you again.

 

 

You'll be just a few feet away from me anytime now…

 

 

Behind that innocent eye smile is a suspicious motive.

 

 

That's who you are now.

 

 

The person that I now loathe to cling on to…

 

 

I miss Tiffany…

 

 

The innocent version…

 

 

Not the who's coming back home.