More Loved

Je l'aimais

 

Yuri POV

 

 

I sat up on the bed with the sheets still covering half of my body. Jessica got up and placed the tray of food on the bed. She sat across me with the tray separating us.
 
 
"Sica! Can you sit beside me?" I begged with a pout.
 
 
She looked at me adoringly and nodded her head then sat beside me.
 
 
I cuddled her arm like some child who was desperate for attention.
 
 
"Come on, Yul. Grab your plate. You have to eat." She reminded me sweetly.
 
 
"I'm not really hungry." I weakly responded.
 
 
"Yul." She firmly said.
 
 
She sighed and grabbed a plate of pancakes and a fork.
 
 
"Then I'll have to feed you myself." She spoke while she looked at me. I tried my best to ignore her eyes.
 
 
"Sica, I'm not a baby." I complained childishly.
 
 
"But you're acting like one." She laughingly responded.
 
 
"Fine. Then feed me." 
 
 
She gently cut a bite size pancake with the edge of the fork and fed it to me. She repeated the same routine a few slices more until only 1/4 of my plate was left.
 
 
"Sica, I'm full." I told her while I was still chewing some left in my mouth.
 
 
"Here, here." I grabbed the other plate and fork on the tray. "I'll feed you now." I suggested cheerfully.
 
 
"Come on, Yul. Seriously?" She asked, thinking that I was just kidding.
 
 
I pouted again at her.
 
 
She giggled and sat up properly waiting patiently for the slice of pancake I was about to feed her.
 
 
She finished the four pancakes and was able to finish my own left over. I guess she got really hungry.
 
 
By the the time we finished breakfast, she picked up the tray and started to leave.
 
 
"Where are you going?" I asked.
 
 
"I'm gonna put this back in the kitchen. And I'll have to let you sleep, might as well I should get some rest too in my room." 
 
 
"Then let's rest here, together." I responded, hopeful.
 
 
"You're awfully clingy today." She chuckled out as she went closer and placed back the tray on my nightstand.
 
 
She slowly crawled up on my bed as we hid our bodies under the covers. We were face to face. Both of us reflecting the innocent smiles we had. I drew myself closer to her as she kept me safe and sound in her warm embrace. I breathe calmly as I peacefully closed my eyes. This feeling was new to me. I felt loved... more loved than I ever felt from Tiffany.