Stop Torturing Me

Je l'aimais

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ff6a863bd13925d15ea67663945f5a28/tumblr_mkdel4HWNZ1rmhc8po1_500.jpg

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

As usual, I was the last girl to get up the next day. I went out of my room to discover that I was alone. Where’s Yuri?

 

 

There was a plate full of food on the kitchen counter with two small notes that were addressed to me.

 

 

Sica Unnie! Sunny dropped by this morning and discussed about her birthday celebration. We tried to wake you up by knocking on your day but, of course, we failed. We’ll explain everything tonight. –Yoona

 

 

I reserved breakfast for you when you wake up, sleepyhead. –Taeyeon ♥

 

 

I wasn’t really in the mood to eat. After last night, I just felt like sleeping the whole day.

 

 

I laid on our fuzzy, green couch to wait for a certain girl to arrive back home.

 

 

It wasn’t long when I heard our door creaked open. Of course it was her.

 

 

Our eyes instantly met as she stood by the door and I lied down on the couch; a moment of emotionless stares.

 

 

Her black, elegant eyes that gazed through mine, I just wanted to break down. I want her… I want her so bad.

 

 

I’ve had enough of looking at the girl that I know I’ll never have. I quickly lay on my stomach as I buried my head on the soft cushion.

 

 

I closed my eyes as I silently cried; she didn’t seem to notice until I heard her footsteps approaching me.

 

 

She sat beside me as she started to brush my hair with the tips of her fingers; not saying a word.

 

 

“Where were you?” I asked, now trying to hold back tears as my lips were pressed on the cushion.

 

 

It took her a while before she answered; like something was holding her back.

 

 

“I-I took Tiffany for her rehearsal…” She slightly mumbled.

 

 

Tiffany… What does Yuri see in her? ‘Cause all I see is a who doesn’t deserve the girl who’s playing with my hair.

 

 

“You just woke up?”

 

 

“Yeah.” I answered snobbishly as I sat, wiping my tears with my thumb.

 

 

I saw her eyes widened when she noticed that I cried.

 

 

“Why are you crying?” She asked worriedly.

 

 

I sighed heavily.

 

 

“None of your business.” I answered coldly.

 

 

I stood up and headed to my room but she immediately grabbed my wrist and stood up as well.

 

 

I was forced to face Yuri as her grip on my wrist tightened.

 

 

“I think it is.” She spoke strongly.

 

 

“Why do you care?” I asked harshly as a tear ran down my face.

 

 

She kept quiet and bowed her head; not loosening the grip on my wrist.

 

 

“Let go of me!” I slightly shouted as I tried to free my hand but she was too strong to let me.

 

 

More tears ran down my face as I struggled to be released; yelling at her. I started to hit her as I clenched my fist; which obviously didn’t work.

 

 

She pulled me into her body; giving me a warm embrace. I tried to escape and continue to hit her but the embrace that I was trapped in was something that I loved too much to escape.

 

 

I cried on her chest as she continued to be silent. I stopped throwing my fist at her and started to squeeze myself deeper in the embrace.

 

 

I love you…” I managed to mumble between sobs.

 

 

What killed me was that she kept quiet after my declaration.

 

 

Yuri POV

 

“I love you too, Sica… So much.” I thought.

 

 

If only I could say it out loud to the smaller girl who’s crying because of me to at least ease her thoughts, but I can’t. Not yet.

 

 

I gave her a deep kiss on the head instead as I felt more tears escaping her eyes; and I also felt a few escaping mine.

 

 

“Stop torturing me, Yul.” She sobbed on my chest; throwing her fist again on my back for the last time.