Call Me Again

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I woke up the next day with a huge smile on my face.

 

 

Why?

 

 

I noticed my door slightly opened to discover the scent of someone preparing breakfast.

 

 

I went out to find Sooyoung and Yoona cooking food for everyone and a very cute Jessica trying to mix tuna and mayonnaise.

 

 

“For how long was she mixing?” I yelled out from my door frame.

 

 

“An hour!” The two Shikshins laughed out, leaving Jessica to pout in silence.

 

 

I giggled along as I went closer to Jessica.

 

 

“Why did you wake up so early?” I asked teasingly.

 

 

“Because I wanted to help with breakfast today.” She answered childishly, holding on to her pout.

 

 

“Let me help you with that. What are you making anyway?”

 

 

“Tuna sandwiches.”

 

 

“For breakfast?!” I raised my tone, giggling.

 

 

She bowed her head and continued mixing.

 

 

“C’mon! I’ll help you with that!”

 

 

I went next to her and we started mixing together. No words were exchanged; I just enjoyed being this close to her again. She seemed to enjoy it as well.

 

 

A sudden knock on our door filled the whole dorm.

 

 

“I’ll get it!” Yoona belted as she approached the entrance.

 

 

“Oh! Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!” She belted out with a bow.

 

 

All of the girls turned their attention to the door as some of us got closer to greet him.

 

 

“Good morning, girls!” He greeted as he entered our living room.

 

 

One by one, we greeted him back with a bow.

 

 

All of us Indian-sat on the floor as we waited what announcement he would deliver today.

 

 

“So, I hope you were informed by your leader regarding the subgroup that we will be having for our next project.”

 

 

Everyone nodded politely.

 

 

“The board has already decided who will be included in the subgroup. That includes Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Tiffany.”

 

 

Everyone was surprised and excited knowing that Tiffany will be back in Korea.

 

 

For me, I felt my heart stop beating.

 

 

Tiffany is coming back? No, no, no.  This can’t happen. I don’t want her back; I want her as far away from me as possible. What if she wants to separate me and Jessica again, that’s why she said say yes to Manager Oppa? I wasn’t only worried about that… Yuri will be back as well. It’s only been a week and Jessica and I are just trying to start over, what if she “unconsciously” becomes a threat again? Aigoo. I have to move quick; I have to make Jessica mine again.

 

 

“Yuri and Tiffany will be back two weeks from now, so everyone will be living together again. Gladly I was able to convince Tiffany to join the new project. That’s all girls! I wanted to drop by personally to share the good news.”

 

 

We all gave our thanks and he started to leave but I wanted to know how was he able to convince stubborn Tiffany to come back.

 

 

“Oppa!”

 

 

“Yes, Taeyeon?”

 

 

“I just wanted to know how you convinced Tiffany to come back here. We all know that she could be really stubborn at times.”

 

 

He sighed with a side giggle before answering back.

 

 

“First, she said that she would think about it then she asked who would replace her if ever she declines. I told her that Jessica will be the replacement and she said yes immediately.”

 

 

I felt my body stiffened. I was feeling threatened already.

 

 

“Ah. Thank you, Oppa. Take care on your way back.”

 

 

He smiled and left the dorm.

 

 

Oh Tiffany… what are you planning this time?

 

 

Jessica POV

 

Y-Yuri? She’s coming back?!

 

 

I’m not sure if I should be excited or nervous. After her stupid, drunk call I don’t know how to react when we see each other again. Should I call her? Aish. I don’t know. I miss her so bad but I don’t know if this is what’s best for me.

 

 

I guess it’s best if I just answer when she attempts to call again. I have to stop avoiding her since we would see each other again pretty soon anyway. Call me again, Yul… please.