Vulnerable Violation

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

We were both stuck in each other’s embrace until I felt Jessica starting to talk.

 

“I have to go back to my room. The girls will be here in a while.”

 

I looked up at her quite surprised.

 

“So? We’re just lying beside each other.” I told, sounding a bit aggressive.

 

“Well… Yul, Tiffany just broke up with you, like 20 hours ago. It would look awkward if… we… you know... in front of them.” She said shyly; putting a little more space between us.

 

“Fine. I understand.” I said as I lay on my back and placed one arm above my head.

 

I stared at the ceiling and noticing that she continued to look at me. I tried to ignore it.

 

She left the room silently. I continued to wonder why her mood changed all of a sudden, moments after our last kiss.

 

 

Jessica POV

 

I entered my room, two doors away from Yuri’s. I fell on my bed, trying to recap all of the things that we did.

 

I kissed her… I kissed Yuri. A lot.

 

I loved every moment of it but somehow I’m starting to realize that feels wrong.

 

I started to broad my mind with things that are happening outside of me and Yuri. First of all, Taeyeon and I are starting things over again, trying to make things better and I could feel that she still loves me. I felt sincerity in her words… I… I missed her... Taeyeon. That part of my life hit me like lightning when I heard Taeyeon’s cheerful voice through my phone.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany just broke up with Yuri.

 

“Did Yuri just kiss me because she was vulnerable?” I thought to myself.

 

Realistically, Tiffany just broke their two year relationship last night. It’s almost completely impossible for Yuri to move on just in a matter of hours. Maybe she missed Tiffany so much; she just pretended that I was her to fulfill Yuri’s need to have Tiffany with her. How could it not be possible that she was thinking about Tiffany the whole time we were kissing?

 

The worst part is that, I feel like I violated her. Why did we start kissing anyway? As much as I remember, I was starting to fall for Taeyeon again and now I made out with Yuri? Honestly, it doesn’t make sense to me.

 

I admitted that I fell for Yuri… but just because we spent the last 48 hours with each other, doesn’t guarantee that I’m deeply in love with her now.

 

Was it also vulnerable for me? Why didn’t I at least think of the consequences of my/our actions? Yuri is special to me and I feel like I just jeopardize our friendship because of that kiss/make out.

 

Everything just happened too fast and suddenly my conscience just automatically shut down. I wish I could’ve stopped it. How stupid of me to realize just now that being Yuri’s lover, kiss buddy or whatever is something I can’t be committed to. I like Yuri… I guess. I don’t know. If ever these feelings we have for each other were meant to last, I just think that now is not the right time to express them. And I've concluded that the last thing I want to do is turn my best friend into a girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon, on the other hand… Wow. When I heard her voice, I just felt this kind of excitement and nervousness that I usually feel only for her. This is very confusing. The first thing that came through my mind when I saw her name flashing on the screen, I felt this heavy guilt that rested on my chest. We aren’t currently together but I felt like I cheated on her for some reason. That was a sign for me that I was still in love with her; that she means something to me that I can’t let her go that easily.

 

Now, I’m really, really confused and puzzled. To top it all off, how can I explain all of this to Yuri?