Hi, Sica

Je l'aimais

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

 

The ball room was beautiful. There were three chandeliers hanging from the ceiling; huge windows that almost covered the whole wall on the left in between marble pillars. The whole floor made of marble as well; a buffet table at the right side and elegantly decorated chairs and tables scattered around the ball room except the center of it. It looked more like a wedding reception rather than a birthday celebration.

 


​I saw the girls rushing to me and Yuri who stood further away from me.

 

A few feet away from us, Tiffany increased the speed of her pace as she slowly embraced Yuri's neck and placed her chin on her shoulder; looking almost lifeless. Yuri was forced to wrap hers around Tiffany's waist. I tried not to stare at them. 

 

"What took you so long?" I heard Tiffany mumble.

 


​"I had to finish work first." Yuri mumbled back.

 


​Once again, I pitied myself that I wasn’t Tiffany.

 


​"Aish." Loosening the grip of her arms, she faced Yuri and tapped her nose with her finger.

 

 

Yuri wrinkled her nose at the moment showing a bit of aegyo.

 

 

​Obviously, I was uncomfortable about it but it was pleasing to see the other girls approaching me. 

 

 

"Sunny and Sooyoung have been waiting for you two. Shikshin was starting to get impatient." Yoona whispered as Sooyoung came to hug me.

 

 

​"Why are you two late?!" Sooyoung shouted after the comforting embrace, pinching my cheek and shaking it, it was painful.

 

 

Sooyoung wore a shining, black, strapless cocktail dress with a white ribbon lace wrapped around her waist line; her hair curled and neatly placed on her shoulders. She wore a black necklace with black, dangling teardrop shaped diamonds that covered her bare chest. It was a birthday gift from Sunny two years back.

 

"Ouch! Ugh. I had to finish some last minute errands." I briefly explained as I was rubbing the pain off my cheek with the tips of my fingers.

 


​Sunny approached and hugged me, bypassing Sooyoung. 

 


​"Don't mind her. What's important is that we're all here now and we can officially start!" Sunny giggled.

 


​Sunny wore the exact same thing that Sooyoung wore except it was a white, shiny cocktail dress with a black ribbon lace surrounding her waist line. She also wore the same necklace except it was bright white unlike Sooyoung's which was black.

 


​They were Yin and Yang, which really suited them as a couple.

 

Sooyoung frowned a little due to the fact that Sunny bypassed her and quickly hugged her from behind, kissed her cheek, carelessly carried her sweetheart and spinning her exactly 360 degrees, losing her poise which was very cute to stare at.

 


​"Aaah! Baby! Put me down!" Sunny demanded in a high tone.

 


​Sooyoung gently puts Sunny back on the floor she was standing before she was carried.

 


​"That's what you get for walking right pass me!" Sooyoung joked.

 

Sunny bursts out in laughter.

 

 

I wished that it was me and Yuri who were in their shoes right now...

 
 


​It was obvious that I wasn't part of their sweet moment.

 


​I turned to my right to check on Yuri. She was still there, with Tiffany at the exact same position where my eyes left them moments ago.

 


​"Damnit. When will Tiffany stop being clingy?" I thought to myself, exhaling deep as I defaced them and went over to the buffet table.

 


​I heard someone following me.

 

 

I turned around to discover that it was Taeyeon.

 

 

“Hi, Sica.” She smiled poorly.

 

 

“Hi…”