Various POVs inside the plane...

That Thin Line

 

Leeteuk POV

 

As I settled myself on my seat, Heechul elbowed me and whispered. “Are you sure about this?”

I looked at Hyukjae and Hannah who are seating opposite us and nodded with a smile. “Yeah, don’t worry.”

“You are really good on setting them up. I just wish they won’t kill each other anytime soon.” He smirked.

“I know Hannah, and I already talked to Hyukjae, this is a perfect plan so trust me.” I replied. Everything was my plan from the very start. I asked our parents to leave Hannah alone then I asked Hyukjae to fetch her for me because I am still busy, pretending to be busy to be exact. Everyone has an idea about this plan of mine and they agreed to help me, Donghae and Kyuhyun have done something already and unfortunately they paid for it big time. I also asked eonni to arrange the seats so that the two would be together. ‘Aigoo~ you’re really smart teukkie ah~’. I also considered giving them the same room but I’m sure my parents and eonni will kill me if I did that. We are eager in getting them back together but not to that extent. I should start on thinking about my next plans. This is so exciting! ‘Hyukjae ah… Hannah ah… Mianhe, but I know you’ll thank me after this. I can feel the spark is still there, you just need some push dongsaengs’. :P

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

I think Hannah is uncomfortable seating beside me. I guess I should ask the other guys to exchange seats. I admit, I really like this arrangement but if it will ruin Hannah’s mood, I better sacrifice. I want this vacation to be perfect for us.

“The plane is about to take off, please fasten your seatbelt.” I immediately grabbed my seatbelt and fastened it. I saw Hannah fumbling on hers so I offered help. I leaned in front of her and in the process, I got the chance to hold her hand for a while.

“Oh, thanks!” She smiled shyly and looked away.

“Are you feeling cold?”

“Uh, no. I am fine.” She said and placed her clasped hands above her thighs.

“Your hands are cold.” I took my hoodie off and I placed it on her shoulders. She is about to remove it but I secured it on her by holding her shoulders.

“Take it.”

“But… aren’t you feeling cold?” She asked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” I replied with a smile. She nodded and drifted her gaze outside the window.

Shall I start a conversation or just leave things this way? I don’t know what to say or where to start with. I was actually trying my best to ease the awkwardness between us. I acted naturally a while ago when I fetched her, I mean the clasped hands, the nagging, helping her tie the lace of her shoes and all those stuffs that I used to do when we are together. It is just now that I realize that I miss teasing her, holding her hand and taking care of her. The good thing is, I think Hana is fine with it. Well, not until the guys started with the teasing. Aish! Those meddlers, if things turn out the wrong way, I’ll blame those guys first.

 

Hannah POV

 

How embarrassing! I fumbled on my seatbelt and Hyukjae helped me with it. What’s happening with me? I think I am too nervous I don’t even know why I am feeling this way. Come on Hannah, compose yourself!

“Are you feeling cold?” Hyukjae asked and I looked at him.

“Uh, no. I am fine.” I replied and placed my hands above my thighs.

“Your hands are cold.” He stated. ‘How did he-‘. Okay, I remembered he held my hand while helping me in fastening my seatbelt. He took his hoodie off and placed it on my shoulders. I was left speechless for a moment because he is just wearing a black wife beater underneath the hoodie. ‘Hannah! The guy might be feeling cold right now because of what he is wearing so stop thinking what you are thinking!’ I tried to remove the hoodie but he insisted for me to use it.

“But… aren’t you feeling cold?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” He smiled. I could feel my cheeks burning so I looked outside the window. I can’t believe I still blush like this, I am not a teenager for crying out loud!

I think the flight to Jeju will be a peaceful one. Too peaceful because we aren’t talking at all! This would be boring but I don’t want to start the conversation because I don’t know what to say so I decided to sleep instead. I didn’t realize that I was already dozing off until I hit my head on the window.

“Aigoo~” I whispered while rubbing my head.

“Are you okay?” Hyukjae asked. ‘Do I look like I am okay?’ I wanted to tell him but I just nodded instead and looked away, I have no plans of being y today. That was embarrassing. Again…

“Hannah…”

“I am okay, I swear. I dozed off so I hit my head on the window but I am fine.” I explained.

He removed my hand from my head and replaced it with his. He pulled me towards him and he let my head rest on his shoulders.

“You can always lean on my shoulders if you need to. Don’t hurt yourself like that next time. Sleep well.” I felt a light pressure on my head. Did he just kiss me? I looked up and I saw him, smiling while his eyes are closed. I can’t help but smile myself.

“Thank you.” I muttered as I close my eyes.

 

 

Donghae POV

 

“Just take at least 10% off!”

“Are you yelling at me?” Jinyoung answered.

“No.” I said hesitantly. “At least 10% please?”

“Lee Donghae, it was just 4,500 won! What’s the big deal with that?” He replied.

“But hyung, it is still 4,500 won!” Kyuhyun whined. Jinyoung and I were seated together while Kyuhyun is at the opposite row with Sungmin hyung.

“You can buy an Audi but you are acting like that because of 4,500 won!” Jinyoung stated while checking photos on my camera.

“I just can’t believe I lost 4,500 won without having something in return.” I reasoned.

“Think of it as if you treated Hannah a cup of coffee.”

“But why do I have to pay a price too?!” The maknae said.

“It was Hannah’s choice, not mine.”

“You are that rich because of us! You owe Super Junior a lot.” I told him jokingly.

“Yeah, thank you.” He answered half heartedly. I shook my head and laughed. I really don’t mind his extra charges because he is just doing it if we piss him off or if we did something wrong. We actually had an agreement about that. Who are we to complain anyway, this guy is closing his café for an hour or so just to accommodate us. All the whining and complains about his extra charges are just part of the fun.

I stood up and was about to call Siwon who was seated behind Hyukjae and Hannah when I noticed the two. I immediately snatched my DSLR from Jinyoung.

“Yah! I am not yet finished!.” He yelled. I covered his mouth and told him to shut up. I kneeled on my seat and started to take some photos.

“Aish! You guys are so noisy, I can’t sleep.” Leeteuk hyung who is behind us complained.

“Hyung~” I said while snapping some photos.

“What are you doing?” He asked confused. He looked at where my shot is angled and when he found out what is keeping me busy, he grinned and took his own camera out and started clicking. The other guys noticed what we are doing so they checked on what is happening.

“Aigoo~ So cute!” Inyoung noona exclaimed, good thing Hannah and Hyukjae is sleeping tightly or else they would see a bunch of idol turned paparazzi inside the plane. After taking some shots we stopped. If Hannah finds out that I started this, I am sure I’ll get myself killed instantly.

I made myself a mental note not to lend Hannah my DSLR or at least moving the files to another place first before lending it to her. As for Hyukjae, I think another picture frame on his side table will be perfect. I grinned at my own idea.

 

 

 

------------------------------------

just a short update :)

I've been very busy lately...

New subscribers! YAY! <3

Comments.Comments.

 

You can even suggest scenes for this story if you want... i might consider... :)