Hopeless

That Thin Line

HANNAH POV

 

       After the brief introduction, Heechul oppa and Nichkhun started conversing as if they knew each other for a long time and Heechul oppa gave him some tips and advice on dating and things that he can consider for the proposal. He wouldn’t be called as the God of Dating for nothing. With just a matter of minutes, I became a wallflower, good thing Donghae barged in the dorm interrupting the discussion.

“I thought you went downstairs to bug Hyukjae?” Heechul oppa asked him. Nichkhun’s face suddenly turned serious.

“I did but Sungmin hyung told me that he is not in a good mood today.” Donghae replied.

“What happened?” I asked concerned.

Instead of answering me, he looked at Nichkhun. “You have a visitor?”

“Yeah, my friend from Boston, Nichkhun.” I replied and introduced them to each other.

“Nichkhun?” He asked and suddenly he looked at my hands as if checking something.

“Yup. I invited him here and Heechul oppa is giving him some tips about doing proposals. He is going to propose to my other friend!” I replied excitedly.

“Propose to your other friend not to you?”

“Of course not!” I laughed.

“Ah, Hannah. I think you need to talk to Hyukjae now. As in now.” Donghae said.

“Why?”

“He told me earlier that you are going out but I think he is still sleeping and I really think you have to talk to him now.” He replied.

“Arrasseo, I’ll wake him up. Entertain Nichkhun for me.” I said and went to the other dorm.

Kyuhyun is busy playing on his laptop when I entered their dorm. It was a usual sight but something else caught my attention.

“You are blonde!” I told him. He looked at me surprised to see me there.

“Noona! What are you doing here?”

“I just need to wake up someone. You look cool.” I complimented him. Suddenly Yesung oppa went out from his room and same with Kyuhyun, he has a new hair color. Black with strikes of blonde. I think I saw it somewhere. Wait!

“Can’t you think of other colors? Blue? Pink?” I asked.

“That will look weird.” Yesung oppa said.

“Red?” I tested.

“Hyukjae hyung colored his hair red.” Kyuhyun replied still busy playing on his laptop.

“You were there!” I exclaimed.

“I am here.” Yesung oppa replied with a knotted forehead. Is he joking or he really didn’t get it?

“I mean at the café this morning!” I said. Kyuhyun suddenly covered his mouth. I should have known. “Were you eavesdropping?” I asked.

“No! We went there for breakfast since it is just a block away from the salon.” Yesung oppa explained.

 “And we accidentally saw you there with a guy after we settled on our seats , the exact time of his proposal. Hyukjae hyung is really devastated!” Kyuhyun added.

“Aish! It is not what you think!” I said and marched to Hyukjae’s room. Good thing that it is not locked.

“Hyuk…” I called as I entered his room. He is laying flat on his stomach. “Hyukjae!” I yelled but he didn’t budge. I shook his shoulders, nothing.

“LEE HYUK JAE!” I shouted near his left ear.

“Yah! What the heck is your problem! I am sleeping here.” He snapped. I was shocked at his outburst.

“I’m sorry. I thought I have to wake you up for our date later. Maybe you forgot about it. Just take a rest, sorry for the bother.” I said. I was supposed to explain about what he saw earlier but after he snapped at me, I lost my courage to talk to him.

“Forget about the date. You can go out with your fiancé all you want.” He said coldly.

“Fiancé?”

“Yeah right? What’s his name again? Nichkhun?” He replied mockingly.

“Oh God!” I mumbled, my right hand on my forehead and the left hand on my waist.

“Why, I got his name wrong? Sorry then.” He said full of sarcasm.

“He is not my fiancé.” I replied as calm as possible.

“There is no need for you to deny it. Don’t worry about me, I can still ask other girls out tonight.” He muttered and that made me lose my patience.

“I told you he is not my fiancé! He is just asking for my help because he will be proposing to my friend!” I sighed. “I am tired of explaining this thing all over again. Fine. Let’s forget about the date. You go out with your girls, I‘ll go and find my own! ENJOY YOUR NIGHT!” I exclaimed and stormed out of his room. I hate him for not giving me a chance to explain and hate him more for including those girls in our conversation.

He is hopeless… Everything is just hopeless.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

I love Heechul from the previous chapter! hahaha.

Thanks for the new subscribers, I didn't keep track of my new subscribers so I am really not sure who is last one that I send a personal thanks to... But I'll send everyone soon :)

@hyukfied @shineetaemint4eva Thanks for liking my story :) Don't forget to leave comments :)

The date....uhmmm, I have other plans.hahaha

and about Hannah telling Hyukjae about the kids, we will surely get there... Be patient guys :)

I really love your comments! You guys are awesome readers!

 

P.S

W KOREA MAGAZINE Official Pictures is waking the erted side of me! Have you seen the pictures????!!! Bed, sheets, pillows, HALF HEECHUL under the sheets! and....  LEE HYUKJAE with only a bath robe on!!!!

Please accept my apologies for being such a ert. I am sorry. XD hahahahahaha