Drag a friend.

That Thin Line

HYUKJAE POV

“Babe~” She said in between kisses. I pulled away and stared at her.

“Hmmm?” I asked.

“One more.” She said.

“Okay~” I said. Thinking that she is asking for another kiss, I leaned towards her.

“Not that.” She pushed me lightly. “What I mean is I will ask for your permission again.”

“For what?” I asked confused.

“For the High School reunion party tonight.”

“I thought you are not going?” I asked.

“That is what I initially planned but Younghee has been begging me to go. Like literally begging, she has been really good to me during High School so saying no is really hard for me. Besides that, my high school teacher asked me to come. She said that she is so proud of me because of what I have achieved and having me there will be a privilege for them…Blah, Blah,Blah… Hell, I am not the president of Korea for them to look up to me that way.” She explained earning a chuckle from me. It is more like she is complaining.

“I understand, Donghae and Jinyoung have been suffering just the same, they told me. “ I said as I took her phone and dialed Jinyoung’s number.

“Yo!” Jinyoung greeted on the other line.

“Yo!Yo!Yo! YAH!” I replied.

“Hyukjae?” He asked.

“No. Superman.” I said and Hannah giggled. “Yah, Hannah is going to the reunion party.”

“Yeah, so?”

“You should attend too.”

“I am going since you told me Hannah is attending. It is a friend’s automatic reaction, no need to ask me.”

“And I need you to do something for me.”

“It depends if the price is right.” He said.

“Friend’s discount?” I asked jokingly.

“Okay, fifty percent off for you.”

“Deal. But this is for Hannah too, so make it Hannah’s discount.” I grinned over the phone.

“Aish! Fine, just say it.”

“Nothing really. Just keep all the boys at bay and always keep your eye on Hannah.” I said and Jinyoug remained silent on the other line, I almost thought that he hang up on me when I heard his shout from the other line.

“WHO ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO LEE HYUKJAE? GIVE ME MY FRIEND BACK!”

“Yah. Crazy guy. Just do what I said, okay?”

“I thought you are jealous of me? What happened to your may-the-best-man-win line?” He teased reminding me of that little stint that Leeteuk hyung planned to make me jealous.

“I already won.” I stated. “And besides I need to choose the lesser evil. It is either you or those other guys there.” I shrugged.

“Yah. Be good to me. You are asking for a favor!” Jinyoung demanded.

“You are doing it or not?” I said.

“But, I am planning to mingle with the girls tonight. How am I supposed to find a prospect date?”

“I will give you one after this. Just do it.” I said impatiently.

“Okay. Deal!” He said and I hung up instantly.

“You’re friend is insane!” I told Hannah.

“He is your friend too and yes, he is crazy ever since but I think he got worst when he met Super Junior.” She laughed.

“Well, I don’t have a choice. He is the only one that I could trust to be around you tomorrow since Donghae is really not coming.”

“You are not going to be jealous?” She squinted.

I shook my head. “No because the easiest thing to do for you is number ten. Love Lee Hyukjae above all men in this world. ” I grinned.

“Now you are starting to be conceited.” She joked.

“Being this hot guy’s one and only love, I won’t be surprised if you turn to be one soon.” I teased.

“Nah. I more than satisfied by being just this hot guy’s one and only love.” She grinned.

“Now you are talking.” I said before giving her another mind shattering kiss.

 

 

Leeteuk hyung and Kyuhuyn already left earlier for their schedules, well not until after Kyuhyun told Hannah and me how bipolar we are. While Hannah is busy preparing herself, I decided to bring the kids to Nichkhun and Victoria’s place because there is no one to look after them at home since Hannah is attending the reunion and I, on the other hand, will be DJ-ing for Sukira tonight.

“So she is really going after all.” Victoria commented after I informed them.

“Can’t say no to their president and High School teacher.” I said as I open a pack of cookies for the twins.

“You are okay with it? How about the other guys that used to like her?” Nichkhun teased.

“I trust Hannah.” I replied briefly while wiping the crumbs of off Jihoon’s lips.

After saying those things, the door immediately opened revealing Hannah all dressed for the cocktail party. She went straight to Nichkhun and Victoria and gave them a hug after saying her thanks for taking care of the twins for a while. Then, she faced the twins a gave each of them a peck on the cheeks, living a lipstick mark, it was just so adorable.

“Babe, I need to go now. I’ll be late.” She told me before giving me a peck on the lips that I got a taste of her strawberry flavored gloss. I could have pulled her for more and wouldn’t even mind if I ruin her lipstick if only I am not too stunned.  “Bye!” She waved and went out of the pad in an instant.

“Eommy, pretty!” Jiyoon exclaimed bringing me back to my senses.

“What were you saying a while ago, Hyukjae?” Nichkhun grinned obviously seeing how stunned I am.

“I trust Hannah.” I repeated.

“Oh~ Okay.” Both of them said and I nodded absent-mindedly.

“I need to go.” I managed to give the kids a kiss before hastily going out of the apartment.

I drove off of their apartment building in a flash and reached our dorm in just a matter of 10 minutes.

“Yesung hyung! Cover up for me on tonight’s Sukira!” I said as soon as I entered the dorm.

“Emergency? Are you okay?” He replied trying to check if I am fine.

“Something came up. I am fine. Is Donghae back?” I asked.

“Yeah. He just got home from filming, I think he is on their dorm now, why?” He asked following me to our walk in closet.

“We are going somewhere.” I said shuffling through my clothes. I took two coats from the closet and dashed out of the room. “Sukira. Later. Don’t forget!” I reminded Yesung hyung.

I went straight to the other dorm and saw Donghae in his room, glued in front of his laptop, happily reading tweets from fans.

“Come on.” I pulled him out of his chair and snatched the invitation above his table.

“Yah! What’s with you.” He asked as I drag him outside the dorm until we reach the parking lot.

“We are going somewhere.” I stated.

“Somewhere where? I am busy!” He whined.

“No you are not. Now wear that.” I said as I tossed another coat to him, good thing he is still wearing his clothes from the filming, it can pass for a cocktail party with the addition of the coat.

“Why will I wear this?” He asked.

“Just do it.” I said as I impatiently pushed him to the passenger seat. I went to the driver side and started the engine. As soon as we hit the road, I passed the invitation to him.

“I told you I am not coming.” He complained.

“Well, now we are attending.” I said as I shifted gears.

“WE?”

“Yeah! I need to get inside and you are my ticket to it.” I explained.

“I guess Hannah is coming and you want to mark your territory?” He grinned at me.

“I would love to do that, but no. I just need to look after her.” I said.

“You should have called Jinyoung to do it for you. You don’t have to bother me, you know.”

“I already did but I just wanted to be sure. Besides, he is also planning to mingle with other girls, he might lose his focus in his task of looking after Hannah.” I explained.

“Just admit that you don’t want other guys ogling at Hannah.” He teased while wearing the coat that I gave him. Good, because I thought I still need to force him to do it.

“WHY IS SHE THAT GORGEOUS TONIGHT!?” I suddenly whined like a kid.

“So that’s it.” Donghae laughed. “Accept the truth Hyukjae, you have a very gorgeous girlfriend. Men ogling her can’t be avoided.

“Just don’t let me see them doing it or else I will pull their eyes out!” I exclaimed.

“That was gross!” He said while fixing his hair. “Why are you all pumped up anyway? It is not like Hannah will ditch you for someone else. She is madly and deeply in love with you.”

“I trust Hannah. I just don’t trust guys around her.” I stated.

“YAH!”

“Okay let me rephrase that… OTHER guys around her. Aish! You know what I meant by that!”

“Fine! Fine! So what is your plan when we get there?” He asked.

The red signal of the traffic light is on so I looked at him amused as if saying that I haven’t thought about it yet.

“I don’t know.” I said.

Donghae rolled his eyes and rested his back on the seat clumsily. “OH GREAT!”

 

 

 

--------------------------------

I'll be back to work tomorrow, so here is another update and replies.^^

What do you guys think??

BTW, I really enjoyed reading all your comments from the last chapter^^

@hyukfied Your welcome! I was actually really excited to write this part. About the baby girl... Just wait with Kyuhyun, I'll think about it^^

@pinkheadphones @sujuholic_15 @Nisrandom @meggie016 @MusicChibi I won't be shocked if ants will start to mob this couple. hahaha.Too much sweetness and cuteness^^

@Druhyuk_ @Kheigh *high five* I also love that part! and see how talented hyuk is, playing Angry birds while arguing with a frustrated Hannah. hahaha

@mari_038 I do too.^^

@hotkey She definitely is. and about Kyuhyun, I just thought that he has do something that is really random, the idea just popped in my mind. :)

@shinning-hearts i am glad the chapter made you smile. :) We should try asking them.hahaha

@lostprincess As Hannah said it, Hyukjae seemed to be a strict father. hahaha

@sheskristine I bet everyone wants to be Hannah even for just a day, and yes that includes the pathetic author herself. LOL. Hey, stop crying. You might suffer from blood loss! XD

@shineetaemint4eva I think Kyuhyun doesn't really care about timing. He will just do whatever he likes. LOL. Evil maknae on attack! :D

 

Okay girls, Don't forget number TEN! :D