A morning bond~

That Thin Line

The sound of the alarm clock filled the room early that morning. Hyukjae groaned and buried his face on the pillow. Hannah reached for it as fast as she can so that Hyukjae’s sleep won’t be disturbed. The alarm is set for her anyway. She tried to stand up from the bed but Hyukjae caught her arm and pulled her back.

“Where are you going?” He asked, eyes still closed.

“I am going to prepare breakfast.” Hannah replied.

“What time is it?”

“7:00 in the morning.”

“It is still too early. I don’t have schedules today and you are not going anywhere. Just stay here and sleep.” He said sleepily.

“But we have two kids to take care of. Those kids’ body clock is hard to deal with. They wake up at around 8:30 – 9:00 am and if you don’t prepare their food on time, they will surely end up having numerous tantrums a day.” Hannah explained.

“APPA 101.” Hyukjae gave her a small smile and sat up on bed.

“You can go back to sleep if you want. I know that you are still tired with the photo shoot. I can take care of this.” She assured him.

“I promised to be a great a father. How can I do that if I will let you do the entire task of taking care of them? Starting from now, we will deal with those two cute midgets together.”

“Are you sure?”

“Very sure. Now to start the day right, give me my morning kiss and I’ll surely have all the energy to deal with them.” Hyukjae opened his arms widely. Hannah gave him a peck on the lips and pulled away.

“What was that?” Hyukjae complained.

“Morning breath is not y.” Hannah explained. Hyukjae rolled his eyes and pulled the girl for a mind boggling kiss.

“That is what I call a morning kiss.” Hyukjae smirked after the kiss.

It was Hannah’s turn to roll her eyes. “Still not y.” She lied because she actually thought that it was hot.

“Wanna try again?” Hyukjae teased. The girl laughed and pushed him away.

“The kids.” She reminded.

Hyukjae stood up from bed and made his way to the bathroom to clean up but he said something before getting inside.

“But admit it, it was hot right?” He grinned at Hannah. The girl threw a pillow at his direction but it only hit the bathroom door because Hyukjae was quick in getting in. Hannah can hear him laughing hard inside the bathroom.

After having a quick shower on the bathroom near the living room, Hannah went back to their room to get dressed. Hyukjae is still in the bathroom so she was able to move freely. She chose to wear one of Hyukjae’s shirt again, because she really find loose shirts comfortable to wear. After putting on the shirt and a pair of shorts, she started arranging the bed. Just then a knock on the room was heard. She was very sure that it is either Victoria or Nichkhun since they have a duplicate key on her apartment and she allowed them to just barge in whenever.

“Hannah, it’s me.” Victoria knocked on the door once again.

“Just a moment!” Hannah replied and took the towel so that she can start drying her hair. With the towel rubbing her hair on one hand, she opened the door and smiled when she saw her friend.

“Good Morning!” Victoria beamed at her.

“Good Morning to you too. So what brings you here this early?”  Hannah asked and Victoria was about to answer when suddenly she noticed the guy coming out of the bathroom her eyes widened in shock.

“What the hell.” She muttered in a low voice before glaring at Hannah.

“What?” Hannah asked confused.

Instead of answering her, Victoria directed another question to the guy who is busy drying his hair and still is oblivious of the situation.

“Hey you! What are you doing inside Hannah’s room??!!” She asked like a mother who just found out that her daughter has a guy in her room.

Hyukjae was surprised for a minute because, first, he didn’t know that Hannah is talking to someone by the door. Second, that someone is Victoria and she is now acting like he did something to Hannah. And lastly, which made things worst was that, he just finished taking a shower and is just wearing a towel around his waist. He is sure ideas are running in Victoria’s head now and he decided to play along just to piss her.

“What do you think?” Hyukjae asked back, still busy drying his hair.

Victoria’s eyes widened and she asked Hannah, “You slept with him last night??!!!”

Hyukjae secretly smiled at himself because he sensed the panic on Victoria’s voice. He cut in the conversation even before Hannah’s reply. “Yeah. You have problems with that?”

“I am not talking to you.” Victoria said coldly.

“You are talking to me a while ago.” The guy replied.

“That is different from now.” The girl snapped back. Hyukjae shrugged cooly.

“Cease fire!” Hannah declared. “Vi, wait for me on the living room. I will just fix myself.”

“No. I have to say this to you now. Professor Bynes called Nichkhun a while ago and asked him if we could help him on his musical. Composing and stuffs. He sent more information through email, just check yours. We will talk about it some time this week, when you are not busy.” She said stressing on the word busy.

“We can talk about this tonight.” Hannah replied.

“Are you sure that you will not be busy tonight?” Victoria squinted.

“We are not doing anything wrong, okay?” The other girl blurted out.

“What’s wrong with sleeping with my girlfriend?” The only guy butted in again.

“YOU!!” Victoria’s patience is slowly melting down. Hannah held Victoria’s shoulder and pushed her lightly away from the door.

“I’ll talk to you later.” She said and closed the door before breathing a sigh of relief.

But Victoria is not finished yet…

“LEE HYUKJAE!  IF YOU GET HER PREGNANT AGAIN, YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE HER BECAUSE I WON’T TAKE CARE OF HER AGAIN FOR YOU! DO IT ON YOUR OWN!” Victoria yelled from the other side of the door.

“YEAH, SURE!” Hyukjae replied with a smirk. Hannah glared at him.

“Aish!” Victoria said. Hyukjae and Hannah heard the faint sound of her footsteps walking away.

“What do you think you are doing?” Hannah asked Hyukjae.

“Dealing with your friend?” Hyukjae replied.

“Don’t deal with her that way! You are giving her ideas!”

“I am just saying the truth. We did sleep together last night.”

“But with the manner you are saying it, you are implying that we did something!” Hannah said. She is really frustrated with the animosity between Victoria and Hyukjae.

“I am not implying anything.” Hyukjae defended. Hannah stood infront of him and pointing her forefinger on his bare chest.

“Yes you are. I know what you are trying to do and I won’t tolerate it!” Hannah said stressing every word by pushing his chest with her index finger.

“Stop it.” Hyukjae said seriously.

“What?” Hannah asked confused. Hyukjae held her hand and placed it down on her side.

“Fine. I am sorry, I won’t do it again.” He sighed.

“Be sure, Lee Hyukjae!” Hannah said and stressed each word using the same manner again.

“I said stop it!” Hyukjae said breathlessly.

“Stop what?”

“Oh my innocent, Hannah.” He mumbled. “This.” He said and held her hand up.

“What’s wrong with- “ Hannah stopped when he saw the look on Hyukjae’s eyes. “Oh!” She blushed. “Uhm…. Sorry, I didn’t intend to… you know.”

“Yeah. Of course, I know. You can prepare the breakfast first, I’ll follow later.” Hyukjae said.

“Okay.” Hannah nodded. It was just now that she realized that Hyukjae is literally not wearing anything but a towel on his waist.

“Go.” Hyukjae decided to push Hannah lightly outside. After doing so, he closed the door and went back to the bathroom to take his second shower for the day. He almost lost the control that he was able to muster last night.

 

Hyukjae entered the twin’s room. It was quite surprising because it is only 7:45 in the morning and they are already up. Jiyoon and Jihoon are kneeling on the side of the bed, their backs facing him and they are busy with something. Thinking that they are playing with their toys, Hyukjae decided to lean on the door post and watch his twins with a smile on his face. He has no plans of interrupting them yet.

“NOT THERE~!” Jiyoon whined while pointing at something on Jihoon’s hands.

“WHERE??!” Jihoon replied still pressing random buttons. He didn’t know how to use that thing.

“UP! UP! JUMP!” Jiyoon said waving his hands to make a point.

“How to jump?” Jihoon asked his twin brother.

“DUNNO~ Kyu ashushi not tell us.” Jiyoon pouted. “Aaah~ ddagkoma coming. Run!”

“aaaah~ ddagkoma stop! Omo, Yoon how? Ddagkoma~ STOP! Aaah~ Where?” Jihoon panicked. “Kyaaahh~!”

After that, a very familiar sound echoed the room. Hyukjae’s eyebrows arched.

“Mimi is dead~” Jihoon pouted.

“Ddgakmoma kill Mimi.” Jiyoon commented and rested his head on the bed.

“What are you up to, boys?” Hyukjae sat on the floor beside them.

Jiyoon stood up from the floor and sat on his father’s lap. Jihoon did the same while holding their ‘new toy’ on his right hand.

“Appa. Mimi died.” Jihoon said showing the toy to his father.

“Where did you get this, Jihoon ah?” Hyukjae asked looking at the PSP on Jihoon’s hands. He can’t remember seeing a PSP around the apartment and he is sure that Hannah will not let the boys play with it considering their age.

“Kyu ashushi gift to us!” Jiyoon replied.

“Kyu ahjussi gave this to you?” Hyukjae asked them. The twins nodded.

“Play with us after Chullie ashushi make magic.” Jihoon explained.

“Appa, ddagkoma killed mimi. Ddagkoma bad!” Jiyoon crossed his hands over his chest.

“Ddagkoma is not here. He is with Yesung ashushi. And who is Mimi?” Hyukjae asked.

“Mimi.” Jihoon pointed at the screen of the PSP.

“That is Mario not Mimi.”

“Kyu ashushi said name is Mimi.” Jiyoon said. Hyukjae laughed at it. He thought that Zhoumi will surely kill Kyuhyun if he finds out. It is now clear to him, the boys are playing Super Mario and they are calling the turtle Ddagkoma.

“Appa, teach us play?” Jihoon said with puppy eyes that Hyukjae almost gave in. He is sure that the boys are enjoying it, but he knows that Hannah won’t like it if they end up being addicted to playing games like their Kyuhyun ahjushi. At least not at this age.

“Appa don’t know how to play this too.” He lied.

“Hard.” Jiyoon pouted.

“Hey, eommy is preparing breakfast. Let’s go and eat?” Hyukjae suggested.

“Food~!” Jihoon and Jiyoon looked at each other.

Hyukjae chuckled. Food is really a great distraction.

“Now get up so that appa can stand up too.” He said patting the boys’ back lightly.

“Appa, sssholate?” Jiyoon asked with puppy eyes after he stood up.

“We can try asking eommy for that.” He ruffled Jiyoon’s hair. Hyukjae took each of the boys’ hand and led them out of the room. As soon as they get out of the room, the twins ran to the direction of the kitchen.

Before following them, Hyukjae tossed the PSP to the bed inside Hannah’s room. That thing is going to disappear soon. It’s either he will keep it somewhere and make sure that twins won’t see it or give it back to Kyuhyun and talk to him about it.

“Uhm, babe. There is not enough chocolate syrup here. Can you please buy on the convenient store downstairs?” Hannah said as soon as Hyukjae entered the kitchen.

“Sure. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” He smiled at the scene. Hannah is busy cooking pancakes and the twins, who are still in their pajamas and messy hair, are also busy rummaging the bowl of strawberries on the table. “Little boys, spare some strawberries for appa.” He said.

The twins just stared at him with a piece of strawberry on their mouths and then suddenly, both of them shook their heads side by side, making sure that their father got the message and it is a NO. Both the parents chuckled.

 

 

-------------------------------------

I seriously enjoyed reading your comments! hahaha. Your comments and positive energy means a lot to me. :)

That is why I decided to update, good thing my boss is not around XD

SUJU and DBSK boys as your ahjushi... just imagine how lucky Jiyoon and Jihoon is.^^

Hello to my new subscribers~ I am so happy to know that you guys are enjoying this.