Sneaking out of the airport 1/2

That Thin Line

No One’s POV

 

The lobby of Incheon Airport is flocked with fans and reporters early that morning. The rumor of Park Hannah coming back to Korea with Kim Heechul and Park Jungsoo has been going around after a few American fans saw them at the airport waiting for their departure. It has been an hour and a half after the flight from America landed but there are still no signs of them. Some of the reporters and fans grew tired of waiting and decided to go home but most of them are eager to see Super Junior Eunhyuk’s girlfriend and if lucky enough, to ask her a few questions.

“Are they really coming today?” A fan asked another.

“That is what the rumors say.”

“Are there any proofs of them leaving the airport in America?” A fan that is busy making her ‘WELCOME BACK, HANNAH EONNI!’ banner on the floor asked.

“No pictures. Just tweets and fan accounts. American fans explained that they were too surprised to see them at the airport, they forgot to take pictures and the moment was really quick.”

“What if they are really not ELF and they are just making it up?” A fan asked adjusting the lens of her camera.

“I think we should listen to Eunhyuk oppa, spreading rumors will do us no good.”  After hearing what she said, some of them sighed.

“I will still wait. I want to personally thank her for taking care of our oppas and besides Heechul oppa is so fond of her, treating her like a younger sister. Oh, Heechul oppa is older than her! I think I should not call her Eonni. Should I change it?” The fan who is busy doing her banner pondered. Apparently, Heechul is her bias in Super Junior.

“I will also wait for her. I need to meet my future sister-in-law.” A Leeteuk biased fan commented.

“I need to see the girl who has stolen my Eunhyuk oppa!” Someone whined. “She better be worth it!”

“Yah! Haven’t you watched Strong Heart? Super Junior oppas spoke highly of her! Even Heenim oppa! She is definitely worth it!” A fan argued which earned a pout from the Eunhyuk biased fan.

With all the ruckus happening on the lobby of the airport, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hannah, Victoria, Nichkhun and the twins are on a room inside the airport with  Suju’s manager and two of their assistants.

“Aren’t we going out yet?” Hannah asked Leeteuk while caressing the hair of her twins who are sleeping in the couch, their heads resting on her lap , Jiyoon on the right side and Jihoon on the left.

“We are just waiting for a call.” Leeteuk replied.

Someone knocked on the door and the assistant went to open it for them.

“Oppa?!” Hannah shrieked but immediately covered when she remembered her sleeping twins.

“Hi!” Jaejoong waved at her before entering the room

“Yah! Jaejoong hyung, you walked too fast!” Junsu whined before facing them. “Welcome back, Hannah!” Junsu ran towards her and gave her a hug.

“Oh my beautiful darling, Hannah, let me give you a hug.” Yoochun said as he walked in. Jaejoong and Junsu pulled him away, not letting him hug Hannah.

“Come on guys! I just miss my dongsaeng. My intentions are pure!”Yoochun complained.

“Yeah, right!” Jaejoong answered sarcastically.

“Why can Junsu hug her, and I can’t?” Yoochun whined.

“Because we are very close.” Junsu replied making sure to make a point by placing his two index finger together. “And you guys are not.” He continued.

“Whatever.”

“What are you guys doing here by the way?” Hannah asked after she chuckled because of their conversation.

“We are up for something exciting!” Junsu squealed while wiggling his eyebrows.

“And because we just came back from Jeju.” Jaejoong added.

“We could have come back last night but we decided to reschedule our flight for you.” Yoochun winked. Normally, Hannah would have grimaced with playboy tactics but this is Park Yoochun, what would she expect? Being a DBSK fan, she is already used to it.

“You shouldn’t have done that. We can always see each other some other time.” Hannah commented. She knows how busy everyone’s schedule is.

“We just want to and because we need to.” Junsu said remarkably.

“It is good to see you back in your old self.” Jaejoong smiled warmly.

“Oh, sorry about how I acted during your last day in Boston.” Hannah apologized.

“We understand. And besides, if you haven’t acted that way, we wouldn’t know that something is wrong, and that pathetic anchovy might lose you because of his unbelievable negligence.” Junsu said.

“Guys, the plane has landed. It is almost time.” Heechul interrupted them after receiving a call.

“What are you talking about?” Victoria asked him.

“We should be going then.” Jaejoong replied to Heechul and dragged Yoochun, who still tried to hug Hannah in the last second, hurriedly  outside.

“See you later, Hannah!” Junsu waved at her before running out.

“What is going on?” Hannah asked everyone.

“You will figure out later.” Leeteuk replied.

“The cars are ready.” Their manager butted in.

“Okay, the car is ready but how are we supposed to get out of the airport with all those people outside waiting?” Nichkhun asked.

“So here is the plan.” Heechul smirked.

 

 

-----------

 

“Two hours already passed. I still have a scoop for the evening news!” A reporter exclaimed.

“I need to get something before I go back to the station or else my supervisor will kill me.” Another one said in frustration.

“Yah! Ahjussi! Just go back and stop waiting.” A fan told them.

“She’s right. Some of your colleagues already gave up. Just go.” Another one stated. The fans have the same thoughts. For them it will be better to have less reporters and paparazzi so that their oppas and Eonni will not have a hard time getting out of the airport.

“Super Junior’s Eunhyuk has twins right?” A reporter asked while looking straight in front.

“Duh~! It is all over the news!” A fan snorted. ‘Is this reporter that dumb?’ She thought.

“Park Hannah ssi! It’s Park Hannah!” The reporter shouted pointing at the girl in a skinny jeans and a white polo shirt. She is wearing dark sunglasses that almost covered half of her face and is carrying a sleeping little boy in her arms. The guy beside her is also carrying a boy in his arms adding to everyone’s speculation that it is the twins.

“Is that really Eonni? I can’t see her face clearly because of the bangs and sunglasses. ” the fan with a banner asked.

“Well, I really don’t know who the other guy is, but they are carrying twins. So maybe?” A girl answered and ran to the direction.

“Hannah eonni has long jet black hair in the pictures. I think it is really her!” Another one commented noticing the girl’s hair.  

 

 

 

VICTORIA’s POV

“Park Hannah ssi! It’s Park Hannah!”

“Oh my god~!” I mumbled as I saw the number of reporters and fans going towards our direction.

“It’s really a good thing that you and Hannah almost have the same body built and hair color.” Nichkhun chuckled.

“It is not funny!” I whined. If only this fans and reporters know that Hannah dyed her hair brown, they wouldn’t be running in their direction.

“Just imagine that you are on a musical and just act naturally.” Nichkhun smiled at her.

“Park Hannah ssi? You are Park Hannah ssi, right?” A reporter asked me while the other people are busy taking pictures and yelling ‘eonni’. I pretended that I didn’t understand him.

“I’m so sorry, what are you saying?” I asked him using my perfect American accent.

“Park Hannah ssi, I know you can speak Korean very well so don’t make things harder.” The reporter replied wiping the sweat away from his face. I almost chuckled but held it back.

“I am sorry but I really can’t understand what you are saying. I can’t understand Korean.” I said with a confused look.

“Honey, I think these guys are asking for an interview. Are you here to interview foreigners regarding their thoughts about Korea?” Nichkhun asked in straight English having the same perfect accent.

“No! No! Park Hannah ssi… Uhm twins! Super Junior Eunhyuk!” The reporter stuttered trying his best to speak English.

“Oh… our twins? Yes, they are our super juniors. We want them to experience a vacation here in Korea.” Nichkhun answered.

“We are really surprised with the manner how you guys welcome foreigners here in Korea. This is so overwhelming!” I exclaimed still using English.

“Aniyo! Speak Korean! Hangul! Your language!” The reporter exclaimed.

“Oh… In our own language? I’ll give a message?” I asked them a naughty smile playing on my lips.

“Yes! Yes! Message.” The reporter nodded enthusiastically while clicking his camera non stop. His assistant jotting down notes and is holding a recorder in his hand. Some reporters have video cameras too.

So I started my message… not in English this time. But neither in Korean… I did it using my own language, mandarin.

“Aish!” The reporter exclaimed glaring at me.

“What now?! You are confusing me! What do you want me to do? I don’t want to continue this anymore!” I said removing my sunglasses. “Move aside and let my family pass!” I glared at the group of reporters in front of me.

“Mama you are so noisy!” Jihoon shouted in Nichkhun’s arms because I interrupted his sleep. He covered his ears and buried his face to his chest.

“Oh it is not Hannah eonni~!” The fans exclaimed.

“Yeah, it is not her.”

“They are just foreigners. Even the child speaks perfectly in English.”

“The reporter is so dumb!”

“Maybe the rumors are not true after all.”

“Aish, this reporter is ruining Korea’s image in front of these tourists.”

“Let’s go home now. Maybe they are really not coming back.” A fan said while busy deleting our photos from her camera.

“DONG BANG SHIN KI~~~~!!!!” A group of teenagers started screaming in the farthest left part of the airport getting the attention of almost everyone.

“Omo~ DBSK is here?”

“DBSK!!”

“JYJ!!!~~~~~~~~~” Someone screamed.

“JYJ is also here??!!”

“Omo this is a big news!” One of the reporters exclaimed.

“At least I can present something else to my supervisor.” Another one mumbled as they went to that side of the airport with some of the fans.

“JYJ and Homin is here at the same time!” The fans shrieked.

“They are starting. Let’s go.” Nichkhun whispered in my ears.

“Excuse me!” I said to the reporters in front of me with an attitude.

Nichkhun and I walked straight to the van waiting for us outside.

“Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul?” A tall guy in his 30s asked us.

“Yes.” Nichkhun replied.

“I am JYJ’s assistant, I am in charge of driving you to the place.” The guy smiled as he opened the door of the van for us.

“Oh! Nice to meet you. But, how about the others?” I asked him.

“They will be riding a different car. I was just instructed to drive for you.” The guy replied.

“This plan is really crazy!” I shook my head earning a laugh from the assistant.